Pol approved children shows

What shows will Sup Forums allow their kids to watch to keep their minds free of the jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0
youtube.com/watch?v=0F7M6haxQ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pure anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0

Ol WALT is the best.
Everything from disney before 1984 is okey.

Not ledgend of korra though. It encourages racemixing and multiculturalism.

Courage The Cowardly Dog

>Sup Forums approved
>fire hitler loses before he can enact the final solution

>We could have had a united world under the fire nation but aang had to be all "muh Holocaust" and fuck it up

>red-pilled tv shows for children huhuhuhyuk
are you fucking kidding me with your dumb shit

Damn. You made me kek.

My little pony: Friendship is magic

Mister Rogers and pre-1980 sesame street. Not much tv, though. We are at the park or library most of the time.

NONE. I will instill a superiority complex into my kids. I will tell them TV is for idiots. They will read books instead.

Avatar was so redpilled. The harmony of the nations keeping separate and their sacred differences. Really warms the heart.

Unless he planned to kill everyone who wasn't fire nation then the world would have been united yes but then all the cultures would have mixed together into a brown blob... oh wait he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=0F7M6haxQ48

This but unironically

Schindler's List and Inglorious Basterds

Only correct answer

Yes, love this show senpai

Manly animes, batshit crazy fun cartoons like old Warner Bros Bugsy Bunny, maybe even some good old Disney shit like Donald Duck

I had some pretty dank Sup Forums insights on this show, but forgot em. Will say that for a kid's show the fire nation was an extremely sympathetic portrayal of a fash system of government, they were technologically advances, had traditional culture, "progressive gender roles" compared to nig nog water peoples etc. enough aspects that you can make arguments in defense of their imperialism .

I liked Kuvira for this reason also.

I said this too before I had one. Try it. You might last a year, after that you will go insane.

This

YES

I was thinking of this lately, and how if it aired today people would jump all over it for being racist because there's only the occasional black

Dexter's lab is a good one for kids, or really any cartoon cartoon form the 00's