The eternal swede won't recover from that

Hope these pinko pieces of shit go bankrupt

OVENDODGERS AND SOYBOYS BTFO!
>mfw

SQUARE POTATO

Leftypol on suicide watch! AHAHAHA

>Implying any cunt can make a live action exclusively singleplayer shooter work in current day and age.

Good. Fuck WEWUZstein and everyone involved in its development.

lol is that the number of players?

PUFFY

To be fair. Farming Simulator 2017 is fucking based.

This, tbqh. Even the Doom reboot had a shitty, tacked-on multiplayer. In the age of shared-world shooters like Destiny and The Division, no one wants to pay £40 for a one-and-done single player campaign. It feels like they're getting ripped off. Sad, really.

>dead on arrival
too spoopy for me

>implying there is something wrong about FS

you a damn city boy ?

The metro series disagrees with you

wewuzstein, kek

>Implying farming simulator isn’t comfy as fuck

damn, mount and blade warband so low, I guess 7 years was good enough

> Age of Empire 2
> When an almost 20 years old game is more played than an AAA title.

I'm sure there are a decent number of people playing it drm free too

Who is the biggest faggot on the dev team of this game? Wanna send this pic to them

Not til we can mod it and kill commies and partisans as einsatzgrupen

Oh shit farming simulator has a 2017 edition

Probably the "there's a lot of things you can do with a nazi and a hatchet" faggot. I'll look for the pic

that blonde soyboy dev with a combover was head of diversity or some shit, his pics were posted here

fuck, you're right, my gog copy won't show here, carry on

>still using the steam rating
this is a console-kiddie game and you know it

how much would a wolfenstein game sell, where you're a nazi in america straight up murdering city after city of niggers
I'm thinking it'd be game of the decade

But for those games you mention the price is doubled you know, like destiny 2 will become almost unplayable when dlc comes out

No multiplayer. I think you might be wrong. Pretty stupid of the devs. Return to Castle Wolfenstein laid down the formula with its MP that series like COD borrowed from heavily.

That's no excuse. GTA V came out on PC two years after it had already sold 30 million copies on consoles and it remained the best selling PC game for nearly two years after that.

*unless you buy the dlc that is, and with that you are at about 80-100£

There is an old PS2 game made by Rockstar called State of Emergency where you could mow down hundreds of thousands (not exaggerating here) shitskins and others at malls and such.

I just googled it. The first Metro game sold less than 800,000 copies and the sequel didn't do much better. Hardly earth-shattering numbers.

So how do we interpret this data? Are steam fags actually woke and didn't buy it because it's a white genocide celebrating piece of shit or because it's just a "bad game"?

uk chart last week

Slavs love thier slav shit.
Constantly pushing it to westerners who could give a fuck less.

I want a Sniper Elite game where I play as an SS sniper. Soon, they will have no choice.

>chart
>implying they don't buy their own shitty games to inflate sale numbers and make it appear it's actually good
didn't you guys learn nothing at all?

lil of column A lil of column b. No one is falling for the pre-order meme first off. LAst year they fucked people with a slew of shitty overhyped steaming diverse dumpster fires that began with the universal let down known as no mans sky.

nothing beats chopping muzzie and nigger heads off in Postal 2.

daily reminder that this is a girl until proven otherwise

so?
whilst it'd be nice for the good devs to get rewarded more than the WEWUZDIVERS asswipes, they still made Metro and it is getting a sequel
most gamers are incel brainlets, so you can't go and point out how the "best" games are shit, because they're really not considering who they're made for
in the meantime, there will always be gems and frankly I'd prefer cowadoody lootbox niggers not knowing about Metro anyways

Nice, they're probably shitting bricks just thinking of what we'll do to 'em when Fascist Sweden takes over. Oh how fun!

Cuphead.jpg

shipped or sold?

Shame. The New Order and The Old Blood were fun and had a great atmosphere. Loved the visual design too.

Absolutely zero interest in New Colossus though.

And they're still making a third
You don't have to sell millions to be successful. Western devs just have to sell millions because they blow 3 times the game cost on marketing

True, but the vanilla game is still incredibly meaty. Especially compared to a 10-12 hour campaign like Wolfenstein's. I didn't download any of the Destiny DLC, but still put about 100 hours into, before I got bored and moved on.

>~8 hour long singleplayer game with little incentive to play again except for collectibles
vs
>games that keep people playing for days on end (sandbox, multiplayer, etc)

WE

>b-but I wanna play my games for LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME!!
kys

>shooter

>implying multiplayer crap are actually games, and not just shitty chatrooms to call each other's mom a whore everyone did last night

buying... games

paying actual money for ones and zeroes

call me old fashioned, but i never paid for software. if you do, you are a damn fool

Agreed. AAA videogame development has become obscenely expensive. It's why the industry is in such a creative rut. Nobody wants to take risks. At least in the West.

I think I'm just gonna call you a neetbux kiddo

>fifa

They'll just blame racism and the alt-right as usual.

This is why I play almost exclusively Japanese games now, every now and then some western games come out that are okay, mostly indie stuff.

bump

imaginary bullshit, all of it. no wonder the west will go up in flames. if you build a house or construct something real you can get paid, but this... this fake kike reality.

not a damn shekel lol
good luck eating your shitcoins when the power goes out

It's a girl, but she wears diapers.

Isn't it all anime trash though? Who can stand that shit.

>Campaign lasts less then 10 hours
>$40
>no multiplayer
>no replay value
>no fun trying to 100% the game
>not open world

Don't get me wrong, I loved Last Light. Probably one of my favourite shooters of the past generation. I was merely refuting the assertion that the Metro series, holds as an example of the market's hunger for exclusively single-player FPS games.

why does she wear the diaper?

>wanting to have fun
CHRIST

I’d stick with the 2015 version. This one definitely looks nicer and has some more features but they kind of messed up the economy and made it harder for your farm to actually profit unless you tailor everything that you do to the market.

A lot of it yeah and I love it
But fuck you if you don't like Yakuza

>Holds up hand sheepishly
I still play it, although it's not a patch on Cossacks.

>when you market a product to commies, but they just pirate it

>damage control

stop talking about the fucking MARKET like a brainwashed piece of shit goy
people SHOULD make whatever the fuck they want, despite the hordes of 20IQ fifa niggers and what "they" might prefer since "they" are the MARKET

people who are angry about the game don't even care about how bad the writing is and the fact that every character is constantly screaming "YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE!"

a lot of people bought it and then refunded it because the game is buggy and broken

Never played 'em desu senpai, but they look pretty fun, if not a little repetitive.

nobody cared who she was until she put in the fist

>And they call us autistic.
Never got why driving up and down and up and down and... on a square field is supposed to be "FUN!"

that's a big asshole

UNICORRRRRRRN, UNIIIICORRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN

Oh and piracy. They'll blame piracy as well.

>He doesnt know the pleasure of stacking bales of grass for silage.

>antifa snowflake software isn't worth anything faggot detected

it's for role-playing as a farmer, how can you not get it you fuckin soyboy brainlet
I bet your retard turkroach mum plays farmville on her phone all day and you don't say shit to her

>german doesn't understand the concept of fun
fucking robots

Also you can shoot roaming packs of jewish people in GTA 4 and V.

>assassin's creed WE
Yep, I'll stick to dying over and over again in Day of Infamy thanks

Controls were goofy and yeah...

> I-I just wanna have FUN AND ONLY FUN IN MY LIFE
> t. nolife junkie

>paying actual money for ones and zeroes
>paying actual money for atoms; they're just protons & electrons lmao

and then pissing on them, and women, and elephants. And Garry Coleman. It really was a work of art.

But that's not how business works. Like it or not, creative industries ARE beholden to the wants of their consumers. It's why we live in a world of generic, military shooters, endless superhero movies and Fast & Furious 84. I'd love to live in a world where this wasn't the case, but it is and always will be. It's called the videogame INDUSTRY for a reason. Or do you think people make games out of the goodness of their hearts?

Got to have one of these bad boys for maximum immersion. I use Logitech g29 steering wheel with this side panel.

if a game is DRM-free or software is free and open source I don't see a reason why wouldn't I.
it's THE best game I've ever played. They say the first one is even better.

I think faggot brainlets that have nothing better to do with their lives should stop making comparisons on the level of
> well MCDONALDS IS POPULAR IMA EAT CHEESBURGERS ALL DAY NOW

I assumed the fuss over this was just you lads being autistic but having watched my mate play a couple of hours, fucking hell. It really is some self-hating white progressive's wet dream, I'm surprised it doesn't come with one of those chastity cages you padlock on your cocknballs.

I'm getting it. Eat shit faggot. :)

Kek nice one

>he doesnt play good paradox games liek vicky 2 or cities: skylines.
>he doesnt play RP servers on arma 3 which is about dealing drugs and murder.
absolutely pathetic

Aah!...So how's your sex life?