FIRE MUELLER NOW. they went in to probe russia and found tax fraud?

FIRE MUELLER NOW. they went in to probe russia and found tax fraud?
This is a witch hunt.
Are they Trying to start a civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/371
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/how-paul-manafort-is-connected-to-trump-russia-investigation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't even appear to be Trump related. Mueller had to produce something to justify all those tax dollars.

Get rekt Trumpet.

lmao get ffucked lump supporters

A civil war (((they))) will get.

Wanna bet after todays news mueller gets shit canned? There was a council that was created for a specific purpose. Now trump can fire him for wasting time and $$$$$
Its obvious this was staged all along.

You Trump tards must be tied of winning.

Tax fraud for shuffling money between oligarchs and...
Podestas.

There'll be no civil war over this you dumb hillbillies. The vast majority of Americans could give two shits. Politicians bring politicians.

>Gets hired to investigate "MUH Russia"
>Uncovers Tax Fraud, something that fucking everyone in Washington does
>Hits someone who was fired by Trump three months into the Republican primary with it
>Media hails as "Drumpf doomed"
>mfw

If Mueller is fired it will be a civil war.

it has nothing to do with trump, the left is too retarded to actually see what is happening right now. they honestly believe that this is a lead up to trumps arrest/impeachment.

The tax code is so convoluted that they can get anyone on it if they look hard enough.

But Manafort is an establishment piece of garbage, so I'm glad he is getting thrown under the bus.

"I think that you’ve gotten the wrong impression about me. I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance, tomorrow morning, I’ll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the DNC Headquarters and walk in and see and uh… if you don’t have my delegates for me, I’ll… crack your fuckin’ head wide-open in front of everybody in there. And just about the time that I’m comin’ out of jail, hopefully, you’ll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I’ll split your fuckin’ head open again. ‘Cause I’m fuckin’ stupid. I don’t give a fuck about jail. That’s my business. That’s what I do."

2 scoops 2 indictments

Good.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

Relax big Tony P. Is getting brought in eventually.

Nice.

WH user here, NIGGERS TOUNGE MY ANUS

Manafort and Gates are old hands at this. They won't go to prison, they'll cut a deal and rat out Podesta and Hillary. The best part is by indicting them first it gives it the air of being nonpartisan. It's the democrats that are sweating bullets right now.

At this point I don't even know who is gaslighting who?

What does the left gain by making their own people think that Drumpf is going down any day now? What does the left gain by parading around polls that are 48% Dem 35% Rep and 17%"independent"

How does it help them to keep peddling absurdly false hopes?

t. increasingly nervous DRUMPFELSTILSKIN

Wow hilarious, you are either a Russian shill or literally the guy on the right

To get a handle on who Manafort and Gates are everyone should watch "Get me Roger Stone".

>burger cant spell tongue

Well, we did just win again, but I can see myself getting weary of it in a year or two after all the libs have committed suicide.

I don't know why the left is so stoked on this. Even in a worst case scenario for the trump team that lead to impeachment mike fag killer pence would be taking over.

>charged with conspiracy against the United States
>it's just taxes
You guys must be sweating bullets.

Ask Hannity, he knows Manafort dindunuffin in Trump's election campaign

They think it generates morale, but in fact encourages complacency. Libs typically stay home on election day if they feel like the narrative is in their favor. The MSM slanting left like this is the worst thing for them.

CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES!

The indictment is talking about Ukraine shit from 2006. Alan Dershowitz on Fox News said they are hoping that Manafort will tell them anything at all about Russia based on tax shit from when Manafort worked with Podesta. I think the left is going to celebrate but I don't know that it will add up to anything on the Russia collusion front.

The left is so starved for a win they'll take anything. Trump has literally driven them crazy.

seems legit.
you did get double sevens.

Its odd that the WSJ would post an article recommending Trump pardon everybody on the left and the right.

The tax charge is only one of the charges. The point is not to get Manafort necessarily, but to get him to flip on Trump.

That sounds like they don't have anything and this is a hail mary. They are just hoping that he might have something?

He's charged for conspiracy against the United States. He's done.

ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa

r/the_donald has no fucking idea what to do think or say,.

you rural voters sure did goof

Based jap

So an actual witch hunt on the president? Day of rope cannot come soon enough.

It was from 2006 and it's tax fraud, literally has nothing to do at all with Trump.

>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE
MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE
MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK

Manafort's charges

Anyone saying "It's only tax fraud, unrelated" is a Russian shill

the charges haven't been announced yet so tuck your boner between your legs and hold that load

#
So Mueller illegally leaks on Friday for maximum offset of his own guilt in Uranium One. Gets the "Drumf former campaign chair" out on the morning drive normie news, says oh but we'll hold off on naming the charges otherwise people will dismiss this as a witchhunt.
Mueller is a treasonous cockroach.

>He's charged for conspiracy against the United States.
So are we talking treason here?

Drumpf supporters on suicide watch!

keep telling yourself that rural man.

Heh.

>it has nothing to do with trump
says the increasingly nervous drumpftard

>conspiracy against the United States
Can you blumpftards read?

Lmao, they gave them a headsup over the weekend, then kindly ask them to turn themselves in. Why no kick in doors at 3am and shoot dogs, like the government would do to any of us if they wanted to ask us a simple question?

You do know it's charges from 2006 about laundering money from the Ukraine, tax evasion and lying about the money. How is that even related to Trump? Are you just being willfully retarded?

>f-fire Mueller NOW
>it's j-just a witch hunt you guys
>no one will be indicted

Yes

We crushed a rebellion before.

jesus right wing posters are so boring now, it's like you people are bots, no wonder this place is shifting left

It's not even related to Russia, it's Ukraine, an enemy of Russia.

read it you fucking Russian bot

>Conspiracy charges in an investigation related to 2016 foreign campaign collusion
>I-It's not related

Traitors like yourself should be hung along with Manafort, better expatriate to Moscow before we come for you

I don't know if it's funny or just plain sad at this point. The left has attained levels of denial and delusion I didn't think were humanly possible outside of a mental ward.

CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES MONEY LAUNDERING AGENT OF A FOREIGN POWER

Yea it's nothing burger

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/371

>If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

>If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 701; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

The danger to Trump is that Mueller will try and cut a deal and get Manafort to sing like a bird. Suddenly you could have a direct path to the big man himself.

>Civil war

Trump is at 38% approval who's gonna fight for him?

>Literal conspiracy arrests occurring
>"Wow the left is so delusional, nothing at all is going on"

Oh its sad

Rosenstein literally gave him the authority to investigate and prosecute "any matters that may arise directly from the investigation". That's practically a blank check to fuck up the shit of anyone close enough to Trump to come up in the Russia investigation.

>drumpftards are this fucking stupid
he worked for the Russian puppet regime in Ukraine

It's about money laundering from 2006, are you even reading the charges? There is nothing about campaign collusion in the charges.

TRUMP IS INNOCENT, YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ME

2 terms

Fools like you believe poll numbers.
People are fed up with this govt.
We would fight ans kill you vile city dwelling liberal scum.

For fucks sake mods, pin this damn thread so we don't have a dozen others

>CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

The special counsel’s office told Fox News that the counts include conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign banks and financial accounts.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/how-paul-manafort-is-connected-to-trump-russia-investigation.html

Trumpshills and Kremlinshills absolutely BTFO

Charging him for shit from 2006. How would Trump even be involved when this predates even Obama?

The men were indicted on 12 counts, according to court documents, including conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

I see conspiracy against the united states, but where is the tax evasion part???

Tick tock drumpfkin

>Russian puppet regime

You mean the lawful and democratically elected Ukrainian president that was overthrown by a CIA-led, Obama-backed coup?

A shill is not a regular poster. It has to maximum the output in one single post. Hence the infopic with vomit that is not fact checked and coming from above.

He will spill everything on qlompf to get a plea

>russian puppet regime

You mean the democratically elected one that were friendly towards Russia? The one that U.S illegally staged a coup against and put in the real puppet government that no one even voted for? Oh ok yeah please educate me, kek.

by that definition 99.9% of pro trump people are shills

>seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

>conspiracy to launder money

Didnt we know this crap already when trump fired him?

>conspiracy against the united states
is that the one you can still execute people for?

>Kremlinshills absolutely BTFO
Dude I got a feeling that the Russians are sitting back in their seats, Vodka in hand, laughing hysterically at the absolute shitfest that the US has become...

No. of indictments is higher than obamas! #winning

>but where is the tax evasion part???
literally at the top of page 2, are people even reading this or just talking out of their ass?

Yes
Like hillary, rice, sloth, and king nigger.

THEY BETTER OPEN A SPECIAL COUNCIL FOR THEM OR I WILL.

> not a conspiracy
the willful ignorance is pillowfort level fantasy. put away the toys, boys, and come eat your supper. burger's are ready.

What does Mueller have to do with Uranium One?

What many of you clowns in this thread don't understand is that the law doesn't work relatively. It's completely irrelevant to any criminal charges brought against Trump why Hillary Clinton might or might not have done.

it's still about taxes and obtaining loans illegally, read the document

>no wonder this place is shifting left
Um, no, sweetie.