Shokugeki

Fuckin DROPPED

HE PUT RAW FISH ON A PLATE JHQWEUJHWEGUYCFJKWE

but he can smell. no one else has a nose so smelly.

So when Jun gonna show up to tell him that he didn't shit to protect her and that ugly fat men raped her for a week after they kicked her out?

how can raw fish smell good?
fucking nips and their obsession with uncooked fish.

>Newest chapter
>HAAA I CAN SMELL THE FUCKING RETARDED BERRY OFF YOUR HAND EVEN IF ITS JUST LEFTOVERS
>UHHHH FUGGGGG HE CAN SMELL HIS HANDS FROM ACROSS THE ROOM FUGGG HIS SMELL UHHHHHH SO GOOD

This shit does everything it can to make you want to stop reading

Its the 6th sense
Only nippons will know

Just a blowtorch and win.

Ah fuck... why are mc's such jobbers nowadays in mangas.
Where my kenshiro,saitama,naruto,kirito type of guys.

Okay dumbasses, let me explain something to you. It wasn't the raw fish they were smelling. It was the mix of allspice and sake/mirin/soy sauce that got blowtorched

Allspice is a sweet spice with flavors similar to cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. When it gets heated by direct flames it basically turns into fucking incense

The soy sauce, mirin and sake were also bruleed, evaporating the water and alcohol and carmelizing the sugars.

The heat was directly applied to the skin, causing it to crisp up into a texture resembling that of fried chicken skin. The sugars in the mix cause skin to crisp up even more readily and quickly, allowing him to precisely crisp the skin without cooking the flesh, giving you sushi with a crispy teriyaki-flavored crust

You want a medal now cooking mama?
Fucking faggot go make me a sandwich and let me enjoy the fanservice.

>let me enjoy the fanservice.

If that's the only reason you watch this show then just fuck off back to your tentacle monsters and leave the people who actually like what the show's about alone

>Reading a cooking manga and not understanding even 1% of the cooking
Kill yourself fucktard.

I'm with this guy, I'm a chefs assistant, and this shit is actually really interesting to follow

are you guys newfags or was the bait not big enough the guy is a troll.

It's a good thing he adds those naked boobies panels to help liven up the boring cooking parts, right?

I'm about same.

>Naruto
>Not a jobber.

Why does that kill it for you? This is nothing new for the sniffman and it's not going to stop him from being destroyed.

If you want to stop just stop, you clearly won't be missed.

Yeah that Goku sure is a fucking jobber

Lol , people still read this shit?

haha, WOW

dropped this ever since the bitch Erina became pseudo-leader of their group. talk about giving worst girl most screentime. Also the fact that childhood friend who is best girl will never win. Also 1st year cooking competition arc was shit, everyone talking about how Souma who didn't have any special abilities could still match up to both hacks, and then he goes and loses. It's naruto x Neji and the whole gifted from birth thing again.

haha. dropped.

Ok, see you later, also that's some shit taste for liking Kurase best

>
How the fuck can you have Kurase as your Favourite?

Summary: UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI UMAMI

>If that's the only reason you watch this show
It only becomes the main reason when the plot is shit, and guess what? It is, it has been for a good while.
In fact, ever since the Azami shenanigans started, save from a couple of moments during Eizan/Tsukasa shokugekis, the most consistently entertaining and interesting moments were the ones where Erina and Soma's relationship developed, AKA fanservice.

How the hell is relationship development fanservice?

When will Azami fuck Jun in front of Hayama?

Hopefully soon.

Watching this shit made me want to read the manga. I barely made it to the end of the first season though. Every episode is the fucking same, and I imagine the manga reads the same way.

The last part of the first season kind of dragged on. Ultimately it's all going to be people overreacting to food though, so if that's what you hate you're probably doomed.

The Autumn Elections are pretty solid though, and the next two arcs after really shake things up in good ways.

My problem is that it's essentially a shounen where everyone gets a power-up every single fight. The reactions are always at their most intense despite the fact that everyone should be well used to the capabilities of these kids now.

World class chefs are constantly being smitten by the sheer artistry and skill of teenagers? Seriously? It's emotionally exhausting to try and give a fuck after the first half of season one. There's no suspense to any duel because you know exactly how the judges are going to react both times. Then there's a very small window for some tension to be built up before the winner is decided. Rinse and repeat.

I really wanted to get into this manga but the novelty has worn off so quickly I am almost a little angry, and more than a little confused as to how this can be one of the most popular mangas currently.

One word user. Tits. Whatever else you may think of this manga, Tosh draws some incredible bodies.

Just stop. You don't even pay for it anyway

>The reactions are always at their most intense despite the fact that everyone should be well used to the capabilities of these kids now.

That's how cooking manga generally work. SnS doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's following its predecessors.

If you just don't like a genre, that's ok.

I'm not trying to sound euphoric or anything here but anime tiddies really aren't a strong enough reason for me to invest my time into a boring show.

If you're bored you should stop and go read something else.

I can't fathom how you could actually be bored with this show, though

>Not liking tits

You gay, son?

It's just a typical shounen with cooking, silly reactions and great art. That's what it is, if you didn't get invested in it by now it will not happen later and it's just not for you.

In the manga, does Erina know that Souma's dad is well, Souma's dad?

If so, please post pages.

It would be my pleasure, just give me 2 minutes

the bomb drops

It was great.

Thanks.

and detonation

I wonder what was happening in Azami's mind during this chapter.

No spoilers yet?

You don't even need to be straight to enjoy this manga.

Chapter's been out for 16 hours

>butwillitbreed.jpg

I love this manga but I really want currynigger to die already.
Please.

Just turn it into a legit battle shounen for one fight and have him die.

It's not impossible that he'll get expelled or leave after.

He will lose so hard that he will blend into irrelevance, again. You just have to believe.

This is what I'm hoping for
I mean Erina's God Tongue was some bullshit to begin with but his nose makes em want to stop reading

>AHA YUKIHIRA KUN I HAVE SMELLED YOUR SPECIFIC SPICE FRMO ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM BASED OFF OF THE REMNANTS OF IT ON YOUR HAND DESPITE BEING IN A ROOM FILLED WITH SPICE
Its this manga's JUST in a character.

That was quick. Normally we would be waiting for spoilers at this point.

I dropped on the same chapter.

Erina's god tongue is backed by a shitload of skill and knowledge, at least, right from the start she was outspeeding Souma in timed challenges, and her tongue prowess has nothing to do with that.

There is some holiday so Jump got leaked earlier.

yeah that's why it never bothered me honestly
Curry nigger has some bullshit hack that gives him a free pass to be
>MUH BEST SMELL AND SPICE EVER OMG

Soma: Heres my carefully planned dish I worked on for days.
Hayama: I chopped up some raw fish and threw it on a plate.
Judges: Outstanding Hayama! What creativity! This is a your specialty! Truly a genius!!!

this plot is beyond retarded.

Maybe if the idiot fuck didn't put penny candies in his food when it counts he might actually pull out a win

they gobbled his shit up and had seconds. it clearly worked.
Hayama served sushi with sauce you can buy at a gas station.

You're literally supposed to eat that food once and have seconds, they followed protocol.

>he doesn't mix his spices

A pleb like you isn't allowed to say a word about food.

>He defeats Pajeet by making a medical cooking-style burger

AVENGING THE WAIFU

Please also tell him that a Döner is not a fucking burger

are you saying you cant have a doner burger m8

laser beam

I need more Hisako. Like, have Souma call Hisako up after he beats Hayama and be all
>Yo, I beat Hayama. Let's celebrate.

It's the overreactions that are too excessive over the actual cooking and character interactions. No wonder its gotten even shittier.

>Make a Döner
>Call it a Burger

Why is this allowed?

I mean, sure, you could possibly make a Döner Burger, but he literally made your average Döner Kebab and added Köfte.

That's like calling Onigiri "jelly donuts"

doner and kofte is based as heck

>reading SnS after Azami

How many cooking fags here think they could take a character from this series on?

We will make it easy, main ingredient has to be eggs

just use ketchup my man

Color version where?

Best girls

How do we fix Hayama, Sup Forums?
You can already tell its motivations for joining Central are going to be pants on head retarded

So did she fuck soma's dad and got pregnant?

No, neither of them wants that.

No, megumi is best girl

Said no one ever

I said that

You must have not been around back when Souma threads were infested by Megumifags
We've had a long period of respite from them since the manga hasn't been focusing on Megumi lately, but they're still there lurking in the shadows, ready to start shitposting at a moment's notice

>Raw fish
>Blow torch it
>Cooked fish
>HOLY SHIT IT TASTES A LOT BETTER NOW BEST DISH EVER PAJEET WINS

Can't make this shit up

Still better than the ketchup ownage

Nips never ate cooked fish that's why they were surprised by the taste

Ketchup is an explosion of UMAMI

>cajun
>good
Love this meme.

FUCKING CURRYNIGGER

To be fair, both of the other two didn't bring up anything amazing either
>it's fish... BUT WRAPPED
>it's fish...BUT WITH SOY MILK
Hayama won literally because the judges said he was the most special snowflake of the three.

I found a Hishoko in a random doujin, sadly it isn't translated yet and even worse, it wasn't about Hisako at all.
She was just making a cameo.

We don't need to shitpost, we already know she's won that bowl. Erinafags need to get over it already, she's stuck with Hisako and nothing more. Hell, Takumi's got a better shot at Souma's cock than Erina-the-not-chef ever does.

His daughter and Saiba's son fucking to give him what he could never get.

>we already know she's won that bowl
Yeah, just like you knew Megumi was going to win over Kurokiba, right?

Why is the author focusing and hyping up Curryfag so much?

He should get BTFO asap. Can't stand his fucking smugness and edge.

>cancer: the post