Manafort ordered to surrender to FBI

It's Manafort.

Clinton better start running! Manafort is spill all to avoid jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ofeUHydHAs
youtube.com/watch?v=jFZqyutmc70
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/index.html
edition.cnn.com/
foxnews.com/
breitbart.com/
bbc.com/news
rt.com/
cbc.ca/news
baka.com.au/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html
oann.com/podesta-group-manafort-mediated-russia-obama-wh-uranium-one-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump's campaign manager being arrested is bad news for Hillary!!!

Well he has direct ties with the Democratic Party and he was asked to leave the Trump campaign. I think Podesta might be in some shit but not Clinton directly

what's with all these shills lately?
Sup Forums used to be better

>trump official arrested
>watch out, Hillary!
The absolute state of pol right now...

Oh, I assumed that was public knowledge.

Manafort is linked to the Uranium One deal that the Clinton's made over 100 million from. He's the guy that brought all the Russians to the US to meet with Podesta.

>Yesterday
>HAHA GONNA MINE SO MUCH LIB SALT WHEN THEY ARREST PODESTA
>Today
>HAHA GONNA MINE SO MUCH LIB SAB WHEN MANAFORT IS ARRESTED AND SPILLS INFO ON HILLARY

Do you shills really believe this? Don't you see what's happening?

>people are still trying to connect this with Hillary
The absolute state of pol

>citation needed

>investigated for 2012 tax evasion
>fired by trump

What will you do when Trump completes his entire term while you shareblue faggots desperately try to find evidence of collusion with the Russians and fail?

source?

>completes his entire term

this is looking less and less likely. there's no way trump didn't know about manafort's shady dealings, which would make him a co-conspirator

How can you connect previous campaign manager of trump to dnc?

hello new friend. remember everyone screeching hilldawg was colludiing with ukraine? yeah who do you think was involved in that. must has been trump jr amirite?

>which would make him a co-conspirator
>reddit lawyers

>Clinton better start running!

What the fuck are you on about? This guy was literally Trump's campaign manager. You know, the person in charge of his whole presidential campaign?

Trump FIRED Manafort when there was evidence that he was dirty dipshit. Mueller has nothing on Trump and it shows by going after Manafort tax evading in 2012. Trump will complete his term because there is nothing to indict him on.

well, something along those lines. plus it's only the first arrest in an entire web of shady dealings. doesn't trump have his own shady shit going down in russia? i wouldn't be surprised if manafort was the go-between guy

Keep telling yourself that for another seven years.

>Trump FIRED Manafort when there was evidence that he was dirty dipshit

says who? no one really knows what happened.

>by going after Manafort tax evading in 2012.

that's what you do you utter imbecile. you get the grunts on small charges in the hopes they'll sell out the bigger fish

i don't have to dumbfuck

user. Turn on your television, radio, open your browser and hit any news site in the world.

40000D CHECKERS

They've been inside a reality bubble for almost a year now, why stop now?

2020 libs will scream Russia collusion rigged election again as Trump handily defeats Oprah

>can't provide a single source
>hurt durr its true I promise
Fuck you

still can't find any

Manafort was only campaign manager for a very short time. His indictment is on 2012 and 2013 tax evasion. This is what Mueller was preparing for since July. He has nothing on Trump and never will because it doesn't exist.

I swear you faggots are delusional. Comey's testimony where he badically said there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia wasn't enough to get you to shut the fuck up. Keep autistically screeching while Trump finishes his term.

you haven't been paying attention. Manafort was called out for fuckery in Ukraine...where the CIA was trying to keep it out of Russia's hands...Clinton needed a reason for war with Russia and it was going to come through Ukraine. Manafort was there to push a trump-russia narrative. Trump isn't doing anything by himself...he has people on the inside. My guess is military. Or has everyone forgotten the 250+ officers who publicly endorsed him in a letter

>this image was created one year ago

>still revelant today

holy shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This level of shill-shit

Fuck off back to T_D

what're you on about? i WANT trump to be president. like i said, it's looking less and less likely he'll finish his term

#
So Mueller illegally leaks on Friday for maximum offset of his own guilt in Uranium One. Gets the "Drumf former campaign chair" out on the morning drive normie news, says oh but we'll hold off on naming the charges otherwise people will dismiss this as a witchhunt.
Mueller is a treasonous piece of shit and is not /our guy/.

We're talking about the Podesta Group lobbyist Paul Manafort. The shebeast is long dead

>Manafort had no career prior to 2016

Ok son..

Sup Forums was better when magapedes weren’t here declaring every single shit 444444d chess Clinton BTFO and spinning literally everything pro trump.

See
You’re all fags all of you and should go back to rddit

>Manafort was there to push a trump-russia narrative.

where?

>Trump isn't doing anything by himself...he has people on the inside

inside where?

Still waiting for the results of the election to be overturned and the Presidency being awarded to Her like it should have been.

>UN flag

hahhahahahahahahahaha

These crimes were when he was a member of...THE PODESTA GROUP

>He has nothing on Trump and never will because it doesn't exist.

i hope you're right

The exact opposite is also true.

So much winning, I can take it anymore!

literally no one cares about Hillary. People want to see Drumf going down, if that means burrying Hillary with him so be it

the left cant meme

lol @ your sad life

Not being a douche, but I don't get your point. Every one of those fuckers are guilty as shit and have been since 1910.

there is no such thing as /ourguy/ ...with the exception of Christ the Redeemer - Yeshua HaMashiach Nagid.

>Let the conclusion of all of these thoughts be heard: Fear God and obey his commandments, for this is what it means to be human.
>For God will judge every deed, along with every secret, whether good or evil.

>ahhh you forgot.....while Trump finishes his term. and is elected for a second and jails Mueller and Comey, Hillary .Obama , Lynch, WASSERMAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ofeUHydHAs

youtube.com/watch?v=jFZqyutmc70

>Podesta Group lobbyist Paul Manafort.

where does this meme come from?

>20 years of working with corrupt dems
vs
>3 months with trump

wew lads

look back a year ago when the collusion shit started...manafort was pointed to by the left to prove collusion.

not even going to reply to second point...you obviously didn't read the next sentence after the highlight.

what did he do as part of the podesta group?

Looking less likely to you? You’re a disillusioned twat

>autists crying it's over 2012 and 2013 tax evasion

Read the indictment, his charge for conspiracy to launder money includes activity through 2016 (including his time as campaign manager)

Of course, but if you are not aware, Christians are Christians, demons are demons, and a soon-to-be former Christian republic is under invasion by godless marxists and demon muslims.

fuck your uninformed ass

People are just fucking retareded and believe whatever makes them feel better.

That just means he continued to hide it in 2016. It's literally nothing.

>still no source

you make zero sense

it's not an invasion if they gave it up m8. its the unfortunate truth.

They have him on conspiracy against the US. This is Uranium One, not Trump campaign. You retards are retarded.

i'm a realist

You do realize these charges are related to him taking payments from Russia, right?

Russia was paying Trump's campaign manager secretly. Let that sink in for a second.

Here ya go fucker.
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/index.html

I dont think Trump will finish his term. (I hope otherwise, for God's sake.)

He surely did something wrong. ALL BIOLLIONAIRES do. All. The media will take it ten thousand times out of proportion. You dont get to be a billionaire without doing something shady at least once in your life.

Good news is Hillary did much more wrong, but looks like no one will do anything about it, because Deep State is with her.

In the name of Ukraine lol. Just pointing that out. There isn't some vast Macchievalian conspiracy.

then why reply faggot?

>implying Mueller will even care

Face it. no dems will ever be touched.

He continued to launder money received from foreign lobbying while serving as Trump's campaign manager. You're "literally" retarded.

how is manafort connected to uranium one?

Care to explain how you plan on connecting Trump to Ukraine or Uranium One? Or the money laundering charges from 2006?

He brokered the deal allegedly

>they
Hi shill.

fake news invented by drumflets

you have zero sources

Really? You might be the biggest retard on the internetz..

Here's just some front pages:
edition.cnn.com/
foxnews.com/
breitbart.com/
bbc.com/news
rt.com/
cbc.ca/news
baka.com.au/

Pretty much front page news on every news site around the globe.

>The virgin turning yourself in to the feds

>The chad fleeing the country

i thought (((CNN))) was fake news

I don't really follow American politics, but I googled "Manafort arrested" and every single link heavily points out Manafort's association with Trump, not any Clinton or Democrat associations.

I think Trump might be finished this time.

haha they as in people running this country before I was born...don't see how that makes me a shill but okay i'll bite. who am I shilling for?

Google search it ffs

in the hope that as a decent human being, you'll try to make yourself understood

feels=realz for trumptards

>baka.com.au/

baka news? wtf.

www.news.com.au

source?

The payments were for facilitating the transfer of ownership of 20% of our own uranium to an enemy state under the authority fo none otehr than Hillary Clinton herself. Let THAT sink in, fucker.

Muh guilt by association.
They are getting him for tax fraud and helping Ukraine of all places. Not Russia.

try harder shill. Literally no url you sent says anything about it. Why don't you send us an actual URL?

if its so easy why don't you just provide us with the link?

you don't deserve to understand. you will die in ignorance friend.

Because I don’t work for you, google search yourself nigger

the fact that you deny giving us a link to prove your claims but you keep replying makes me believe that there is no proof or sources at all and you just puling everything out of your ass

Georgey Porgey just dumped $18 billion into the Open Society Foundation... Even if they spent most of it on their Nov. 4 Rent-A-Mobs there's still plenty left over for more shills.

source?

>yeah who do you think was involved in that

lmao

they STILL think manafort is being charged because of hillary

holy fucking shit

You are shilling for ignorance. We are a republic. WE THE PEOPLE. you are with us in this fight, or you're against us.

>Russia
>enemy state

How do trumptards not get whiplash changing their views twice a week

ok, as well everyone else on this board that has zero clue what you're on about

Here are a couple without even trying. Lots of hot sauce out there.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

oann.com/podesta-group-manafort-mediated-russia-obama-wh-uranium-one-deal/

>asking a drumf supporter for source

you gonna keep waiting a long time buddy

Literally the most moronic response a libtard can give to something is 'source'

If you don't know how google works by now then just give up. You failed at being male. You failed at sport. You failed at women. You failed at life.

So, Manafort gets arrested. He testifies under oath and probably sings about everything he knows involving the Podesta group and Uranium One. Manafort gets a plea deal, and Mueller has to recuse himself as soon as Uranium One comes under investigation since he was FBI director at the time Uranium One was happening, and there is a conflict of interest.

Trump made a bad decision choosing Manafort, but only kept him around for a month before firing him vs. DNC/Podesta/Clinton taking bribes and selling American assets to Pro-Russian Ukranians/Russians for over 7 years, and it all gets aired out--and somehow Democrats think this is a victory for them. LOL

Let the show go on.

>the transfer of ownership of 20% of our own uranium

did you know that none of that uranium is allowed to leave the country?

really makes you think