Investigated for tax evasion in 2012

>investigated for tax evasion in 2012
>nothing to do with trump working with the russians

It's time to pack it up and demand Brock pay us extra for making us waste our time fellow sharebluers.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/sco
twitter.com/GuardianRover/status/924982491382939649
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-30/trump-drags-the-fed-down-into-the-political-mud
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-s-ex-campaign-chairman-manafort-told-to-surrender-to-u-s
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/24/manaforts-russia-connection-what-you-need-to-know-about-oleg-deripaska/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

He was indicted because of collusion with Russia

The tax evasion is fake news

>30 rubles have been deposited etc etc

You must be retarded. Link or fuck off. It's about tax evasion.

>t. sucks brock's pedophile dick and doesn't even get tipped for it

>Trump campaign manager indicted for conspiracy against the united states

My local NPR station has cancelled the BBC for a special hour of programming on this. They're starting to sound dejected.

Literally every news source says it's conspiracy against the United States, ivan.

>still no source
>indictment is literally about him tax evading in 2012 and 2013.

Not to mention he was campaign manager for what? 2 months before getting fired by Trump.

Keep screaming at the sky. Trump will finish his term.

>tax evasion
>conspiracy against the united states
pick one magapedes

you okay friend?

justice.gov/sco

>U.S. v. Paul J. Manafort, Jr., and Richard W. Gates III (1:17-cr-201, District of Columbia)

>Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.

OP BTFO
HOW WILL HE RESPOND?

OP right now

From 2012 and 2013 dipshit.

>They were examining wire transfers made by off-shore companies linked to Manafort that moved $3 million around the globe between 2012 and 2013

Fucking nothing. And Manafort was booted by Trump when it was suspected that he was dirty.

Comey's testimony should have shut you the fuck up. There's no evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. He'll finish his term and you'll continue crying and chasing shadows.

Back to suck off Brock's pedo dick.

>reddit filename

fucking kek

>conspiracy against the United States

Hey redditpede, here's what you said
>>indictment is literally about him tax evading in 2012 and 2013.
here's where you got BTFO
>Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.
Are you really ignoring all the other charges or are you that butthurt?

I have no stake in this. But really, looks from outside like Trump is not having any connection here. He has been in big business too long to fall into shallow politifag trap about a few millions.

twitter.com/GuardianRover/status/924982491382939649

>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE
MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIE MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK

lel he's having a meltdown now. This is fucking hilarious

>conspiracy against the us
>from tax evading in 2012 and 2013
>booted out by the trump campaign last year

Wow blumpf is finished for sure. Have fun when he finishes his term and you're still searching for failed evidence of collusion kek. Now suck off Brock harder.

>A handwritten ledger later found in the party’s head office said Manafort was paid at least $12.7 million from 2007 to 2012, prompting the FBI to investigate whether the ledger reflected any illegal payments. In June, Manafort retroactively filed a foreign agent registration document that said the Party of Regions paid him $17.1 million in 2012 and 2013.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-30/trump-drags-the-fed-down-into-the-political-mud

Kill yourself shariablue leddit shill. If you think Trump had anything to do with Manafort in 2012 and 2013 you're a fucking moron. He isn't a time traveller. The charges being filed have to do with his 2012 dealings.

$0.02 has been deposited into your sushi account.

you don't get charged for conspiracy against the US for just evading taxes friend, maybe you should read the indictment here:

>news source
Why should I care what they say?

Kek, you can't even argue with a plebbitpede like you. There is literally a link to the indictment with a list of the 12 charges.

It's funny watching redditors squirm over their god emperor

Your local NPR station has a scheduled hour of BBC? I knew it was an ultra left program but Jesus Christ...

Meaning conspiracy to defraud of tax payments.

>Manafort, 68, has been under investigation by Mueller for months for work before he joined the Trump campaign. A top Republican strategist who also worked extensively for foreign politicians, he left the presidential campaign after only a few months in 2016 when information surfaced about his earlier work in Ukraine for a pro-Russian party, which intensified scrutiny of his past business dealings

>before he joined the Trump campaign

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-s-ex-campaign-chairman-manafort-told-to-surrender-to-u-s

It's hilarious how you think this has anything to do with Trump. You're grasping at straws so hard. All the indictments have to do with his 2013 and previous dealings. Nothing to do when he was on the Trump campaign.

Give it up. Comey said there's no evidence of direct collusion. You faggots popped the cork on that and were disappointed. You'll only continue to get more disappointed.

It says Ukraine. Are you seriously suggesting that UKRAINE of all places is secretly infiltrating us. No Russian Collusion.

>this has nothing to do with Trump!
you might be the most die hard centipede I've seen. Even /ptg/ doesn't believe this lmao.

are you pretending to be retarded or do you actually know this little about geopolitics?

>still won't accept that fact that the indictments have to do with his 2012 and 2013 dealings and not with him on the trump campaign
>I'll call hom leddit

Reddit is 99.9% anti trump. I guarantee you're some /r/esist faggot shilling his nothingburger hard or an actual shariablue shill.

Install a pro Russian President of Ukraine

Install a Pro Russian President of the US

People are conveniently ignoring this, the fact that Lewandowski was forced out by establishment GOPe pressure and Manafort was their agent they selected to replace him and reign in and eventually sink Trump.

Demonstrate that it does.

I thought he was already comped

Your retarded posts and others like it are being screen capped for next year and the year after that until Trump finishes his term. You have nothing on Teflon Don.

>"I'M S-SCREENCAPPING ALL OF YOU MEANIE HEADS"
imagine being this butthurt over "nothing"

You still havent provided any proof to your claim that this has anything to do with the Trump administration, guy.

I could, but I'd rather watch you have a meltdown when you find out yourself

You can indict a ham and cheese sandwich as the story goes. Indictment is an accusation for a guilty crime. Does not mean that the defendant is found guilty of all crimes. The name of the game is treason essentially, and all he found in a treason case is one man's tax evasion, and the prosecutors own treason and conspire against the United States of America. Manafort could walk away from this if Mueller stays on.

Hes getting charged for "conspiracy against the United States." Sorry drumpkins your time is up.

lol oh ok. Solid argument there

Deflection detected

I'm not here to argue, I'm just here to bathe in your tears.

idots need to read the fucking charges. there are links all over the fucking place to the actual indictment. The indictment clearly says the conspiracy charges are related to failure to report bank information and failure to register with the AG as a foreign agent . WELL BEFORE the trump campaign...

Yep. Gonna be hilarious watching you faggots get btfo'd again.

>"t-trump is secretly a time traveller and he went back to 2012 to collude with russians with manafort I swear!"

>p-pack it up now
>no need to investigate further
>Mueller stop
>pls stop
>I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired

Yet you cant prove there's anything to cry over.

Strange, isnt it?

They're going to use his connections to pro-Russia Ukrainian parties/government to show that Donald Trump hired him as his campaign manager knowing this

When the RNC changed their narrative to support the annexing of Crimea, Paul Manafort was Trump's campaign Manager.

Paul Manafort also has financial ties to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/24/manaforts-russia-connection-what-you-need-to-know-about-oleg-deripaska/

this one.

You guys seem to be very nervous. I have some bad news, this is just the beginning. The_Muller is coming.

fucking kill yourself retard

Might want to look into the work of Stranahan. .. former breitbart employee ..
According to him there's a FBI office in Ukraine ..a shit ton of weird shit between Ukraine and the US election. ..
Guy helped make that occupy unmasked documentary. .had his channel pulled down when looking into all this stuff and posting it ... he was investigating soros coups as well he was asking for funding to make a documentary about the colour revolutions in Macedonia. .
I found a gem you goys might like video is called.. USAID operations in Macedonia

Look at shills invading this board. If so many pollacks didn't bump their blatant bait threads then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be wasting time. Start by bumping threads you see shills get desperate about. That includes stuff like pizzagate,human trafficking, Purple Revolution and the people involved in those events.

nothing to do with Trump plebs

>He was indicted because of collusion with Russia
Ukrainians, not the Russians. He was indicted because of money laundering/tax evasion for his work lobbying for the Ukraine, and consulting with the Ukrainian president. And Ukraine and Russia are at war.

(cont) furthermore all of the charges are for actions taken before employment with trump.

He was laundering payments FROM RUSSIA you fucking nincompoop. He's being charged with foreign lobbying in addition to all his financial crimes related to hiding the payments he got from them.

He signed a multi million dollar contract to benefit the RUSSIAN government by infulencing and controlling politics in the US and Eastern Europe. The candidate he supported in Ukraine was run out of town by an angry mob because he was a puppet leader for Russia. Of course, he fled to Russia. You're either a gullible moron or a liar.

I fail to see how capitalizing RUSSIA lends anything to your argument. Trump is still uninvolved in manafort's dealings before he was placed into the Trump campaign by the GOPe after they forced Lewandowski out.

Faggot shills are so out of touch they think we all loved manafort instead of despising him for being an establishment tool in contrast to Lewandowski.