IT'S FUCKING STARTED

SOUTH AFRICA MAJOR HAPPENING ALERT

****RECENTLY NIGGER TRUCK DRIVER DROVE INTO BOER PROTESTERS::::DEVELOPING******

Major HAPPENING in South Africa.

Farmers (Boer) blocked highways leading in and out major cities. The aim is to spread awareness in South Africa about the disproportionate white farm murders. The Government doesn't seem to care about this issue. The farmers encourage people to wear black in solidarity.

This is the first step the Afrikaner has taken since Apartheid. This movement has no name yet, but you can search it through #blackmonday.
The facts:
- You are 2.25x more likely to get killed in South Africa if you are white compared to being black.
-You are 4x more likely to get killed in South Africa if you are a farmer(boer) compared to being black.
-Farm murders have increased 27% this year whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

Bump for awareness.

ewn.co.za/2017/10/30/blackmonday-wife-of-murdered-farmer-calls-for-unity

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/blackmonday-thousands-across-sa-protest-against-farm-murders-11770823

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/blackmonday-gauteng-protesters-hand-over-memorandum-11773482

Save the Boer: youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PROTESTS

bump for interest

>whites in SA too cowardly to exterminate the blacks
>whites in SA too cowardly to move the fuck out of niggery africa
What are these people's major malfunction? Do you think you're going to vote your way out of genocide?

LISTEN UP

>LISTEN UP

LISTEN UP

>LISTEN UP

>What if I wish to physically help white South Africans? Perhaps travel there and help prepare for the coming happening?

Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

Shit will hit the fan as soon as the economy hits rock bottom. Then nigs wont get their gibs and it will be open season. Before that happens we need to prepare to evacuate millions of whites from South Africa which will effectively become Bosnia 2.0. This is not about going Rambo necessarily. Rural whites could make it out if shtf but they need to be safely evacuated to a safe centers. Same goes for the urban dwellers but I imagine a protracted siege there unfortunately. The inevitable thing is that the country will balkanise, but whites are caught in the middle since our population concentrations are spread out everywhere so the only logical thing to do short of letting all the whites get slaughtered is move them somewhere nearby where they can safely gather. Right now we need help building settlements for the future evacuation.

We are not looking for edgy teenagers or larpers. If you have valuable practical skills, work in STEM or you’re willing to construct and farm under guidance all manpower is needed. This is to save whites in a real way. No memes.

Download Telegram and contact me @kaaplander to learn how you can help with evacuation.

It's nothing.

Nice

Are you a cuck you just leaves when things get too tough? We built this country and we aren't leaving faggot. Over my dead body.

grab a book burger. or at least use wikipedia

dutch loser genes

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS

SIMPLE ANSWER, GET OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY AND THEY CAN'T KEEP ON KILLING YOU

IDIOTS CLINGING ON TO A LIFESTYLE WITH ONE HAND WHILE BECKONING THE DEATHS OF THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH THE OTHER

Serious question: why do South Africans acknowledge your coontry as a real state at all? You are living in defacto anarchy, roving bands of monkeys LARPing as your dead government notwithstanding.

I never understood how whites got to SA in the first place desu
Can anyone fill me in?

>Are you a cuck you just leaves when things get too tough?
>Brave enough to stay
>Too cowardly to open fire and kill all nigs
You're just a pig waiting to be slaughtered.

That must be it.

If this was a BLM protest (black, not boer) and some truck rammed into them you’d all be cheering. Here you are crying about this only because WHITE people are the victims. Shame on you.

I bet we won't hear anything about that in our press. Keep us posted.
You'll have to hold out for a little longer. At some point we will uncuck ourselves and help you carve out a white state out of SA.

This
I feel the same about America
Take back your country or die trying

how the fuck is STEM going to help?

>Here you are crying about this only because WHITE people are the victims.
Yes, exactly. Nigger lives don't matter.

>THEIR country
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

Protest like a nigger, die like a nigger.

Actually everyone would still be crying because muh optics, quit being a stupid retard.

It was shitty that they blocked the highways but they are actually getting oppressed and killed while nig nogs are chimping for gibs me dat

Read

they don't need special snowflakes from social sciences and contemporary "philosophers". they need people, who get shit done, and know how to get that shit done.

>The Government doesn't seem to care about this issue.
lmao why not just come back to your original country

>inb4 bu-b-b-but this is my country blablalba

You'd rather die to live among some niggers? I don't get you Africans

Thanks Cuckoldstein for that insightful reply. 3 shekels have been deposited to your account.

They're waiting for their General. Vid related.
tube: _VmFgG91qb4

is this the final form of a butterface
jesus christ

This.

Are we sure it wasn't just an accident? I mean they were standing on the highway.

>You'd rather die or live among some niggers*

YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEAVE NOW.
STOP LARPING, THIS IS NOT A WAR A YOU CAN WIN, ITS NOT BETWEEN YOU AND THE NIGGERS, THE NIGGERS ARE THE JEWS, THEY ARE GOING TO FUCK YOU UP.
WE NEED YOU HERE, FOR THE REAL WAR, YOU CANT WIN IN SA.

YOU ARE NOT FREE TO THROW AWAY YOUR BODY. YOUR BODY BELONGS TO OUR RACE, YOU ARE NEEDED TO FIGHT IN THE WAR THAT IS TO COME.
THE BATTLE FOR SA WAS OVER 40 YEARS AGO, YOU ARE JUST GONNA GET SLAUGHTERED THERE.
COME HERE WHERE YOUR BODY CAN BE USEFUL IN A BATTLE WE HAVE A HOPE OF WINNING.

this guy gets it.
shame on waht, we hate blacks, we love whites, you are a fucking moron, we have no hypocrisy here.

its completely fucking different you complete cunt, america is a current battleground, sa is a battle already lost.
a general knows when to retreat , regroup and renegage in a place they can win, there is nothing in sa but death.

after looking into this I can’t even say those farmers are even justified in their protesting
it’s karma, folks
what goes around comes around

I'd rather stand my ground than be a coward.

>because muh optics
t. assblasted white trash

Take your toothless sieg heiling ass back to the trailer park Heimbach, you fat faggot

>They're waiting for their General.
They lost 40 years ago. Finding a "general" today isn't going to do them a lick of good. Unless they've got a secret plan to kill every single black in SA, they're just pissing about waiting to die.

And a little protip for you, most white south africans DON'T want to kill their way out of being genocided.

see here:

fucking leave, there is no valid argument for staying, the battle is over, the war is just beginning, there is nothing heroic about dying meaninglessly.
we need all whites we can, especially whites that are tempered by reality, we need you people here.
stop being fucking edgy larpers, leave sa.

Fucking traitors
DOTR
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg

You realize eventually niggers will take over anyway right? It's futile.

>tfw too cowardly to flee

>Calling SA whites cowards.
We have surivived and thrived on a continent surrounded by hostiles for 350 years. We wrecked the mighty Zulus in a single day with 500 men. We fought British empire (twice) at the height of its power. 40,000 Boers vs 500,000 Brits and the only way they could win was to put our women and children into concentration camps and to burn down all our farms.
So you can go suck a dick you fat american pussy.

I recently graduated in biotechnology. I hate blacks and speak Dutch. I also know a bit abouth SA history. How would i be able to help ?

FUCKING LEAVE.

YOU WILL HAVE TIME ENOUGH TO DIE HERE IN EUROPE, DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT.
AT LEAST YOUR DEATH WILL MEAN SOMETHING.
DYING IN SA HAS NO MEANING, ITS NOT EVEN MARTYRDOM, ITS JUST BEING CHILDISH

>Africa
Who cares

If something bad happens to our enemy, we cheer but if the same thing happens to us we cry??? wow, never realized how much of a hypocrite I was.

You’re fucking retarded. You attracted the niggers and now they’ve overwhelmed you. When the time comes you can stay in my spare bedroom until we can get you an anchor baby.

>nigger killing nigger
meh don't really care. The smart whiteys would already left the country.

This

>I love living next door to murderous sub-70 IQ blacks to ever leave!
>They're killing us every day without repercussion but some day "we'll fight back!"
>But of course that means never actually killing the feral fucking apes, they're our neighbors and friends!

You live next door to violent apes that will kill every single one of you. You won't kill them, and you wont leave. What do you want besides pity?

>Minorities can't be racist
>Minorities are underprivileged

Fuck libshits and their double standards.

>not backing down from a fight for your country is childish

I just want to give a pre-emptive "RIP In Pieces" SA bros. When the Zombie hordes cut you all to pieces with their machete's and serve your meat in a market, I will remember. And when the war comes, I'll take vengeance for you.

NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THE FACT THAT SOUTH AFRICANS AS A WHOLE ARE MORE REDPILLED THEN AMERICANS.

THE POINT IS : CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTS, BE REALISTIC.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: YOUR RACE IS WORTH MORE THAN SOUTH AFRICA.
WE NEED YOU HERE, ALIVE, TELLING OF WHAT YOU EXPERIENCES, INFLUECING OUR POLITCS.
EVENTUALLY YOU CAN DIE IN THE FIELDS OF EUROPE OR AMERICA.

JUST STOP BEING EDGY, THERE IS NO HONOR IN IDIOCY.

>You attracted

Ahem that was the Anglos.

And go where? Norway? Too cold.
Australia? No guns. And full of shitposters. The USA? We have our own problems. Why not have Israel take them?

Living meaninglessly is worse.

'Meine Ehre heißt Treue'
You're the next Sweden, fag.

it is when you consider you are only doing it for honor , missing all aspects of realism.
i commend you and all sought africans for your spirit, and it is exactly because of that spirit that i urge you to choose your fights well, be smart.

your country is meaningless when compared to the white race.

the war for the white race is just begun, the battle for south africa was part of that war and it is already over.

Dumb fucking idiot this is not going to be another Rhodesia. There not going to be a foreign intervention, Europe and the UN are going to sit and enjoy the show, the burger neocon only cares about Israel. Russia only cares about Russia.

Your choices are to move out or your government kills you and your family with your own money.

God you fucking pussies. So what if we die ? Do you have any fucking idea how much blacks 100 whites with weapons will take with them. Im blackpilled enough not to give a shit but still redpilled enough to have a sense of pride and give these shitskins a run for their money

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

FUCKING THIS

JESUS CHRIST WAKE UP YOU STUPID EDGY FUCKWITS

"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people."

land means nothing without blood, our land is europe, our blood is in europe.

T Suidlanders.
Do you know what the problem is with blacks. You give them a finger and they take a hand. If SA falls. Who do you think is next you absolute retard.

The best thing for the blacks would be if all whites were cowards like you. I mean how easy is it to take a country if the enemy is so scared they pack up and leave.

t. Niggerquan Cofbin

Doesn’t change a thing. Even if each of you killed 1,000 negroes you’d still be overrun in a generation. You tossed a bag of sugar on an ant hill and now it’s over.

I had no idea that Americans voted in your 1992 referendum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992

That must be why 2/3 of you voted to end apartheid with no prompting from the rest of the world. It's definitely America's fault that we were the second to last nation to break with you and officially support widespread sanctions.

Can you guarantee me a bed, three decent meals, a pack of cigarettes, and unlimited coffee every day? If so I'll come work faff aboot (decently skilled labourer, done a little of a lot of things).

I won't let my grandchildren get absorbed and educated by your Libshits universities where they will just get cucked anyway. I won't let my culture die through emigration and assimilation into your already bluepilled shell of a country that's already being prepped for sandniggers. I'd rather they grow up Redpilled or I'd rather just die knowing I stood my ground. You're Scandinavian, read that shit. "They did not back down, they could only fall". That's what us Boers/Afrikaners have done for our entire history DESPITE odds. Read Siener van Rensburg predictions, we will prevail, and if not I'll die trying.

We are not edge you stupid fuck. Have you ever met a Boer. We are 100% serious. We were born in South Africa, we will die in South Africa.

We are on the frontline, if war comes and we lose, learn from our mistakes and improve.

Is there a video of this yet, or just pictures atm?

So go fuck some shit up instead of larping on Sup Forums m8

Seriously

>inb4 but this but that
no your so brave, go fuck shit up then?

>the battle is over, the war is just beginning, there is nothing heroic about dying meaninglessly.
Or white South Africans can just demand their own state and fight a war of secession. There's absolutely nothing wrong about fighting a war to secure one's existence. There's plenty wrong with fleeing a country your ancestors have lived in for hundreds of years, though.

South Africans are Europeans like eastern Ukrainians are western Ukrainians, or Serbs are Albanians. You're fuckin delusional if you think the South Africans need to leave their homelands to virtue signal in the countries you let get cucked.
Faggot.

>more redpilled as a whole
>majority vote DA because they believe that the rainbow nation is still a possibility

And your country is busy importing muslims despite supposedly having a conservative government despite the example sweden has given you.

South Africa fell decades ago, what you see in that roadblock is the few whites with any sense staging a mass panic protest, a desperate scream for help which is being 100% ignored by the entire world.

AFRICA IS FOR THE AFRICANS

Nothing wrong with tactical withdrawal, why allow a good batch of Euro stock to die needlessly at the other end of the world.

Get over here and join us for the real fight, DON'T DIE IN THE OPENING FUCKING EXCHANGE!!!

yeah bro i'm sure my chemistry skills will come in handy when you're stuck in the middle of a riot

>"cmon just go get shot by the cops while screeching about pepe and white pride just do it"

Kys shill

Take up the offer. We've been preparing for a while.

>as opposed to larping on Sup Forums
yeah guess nothing is happening at all then

Why do you like it there? It's not very pretty, it's full of niggers, and you'll always be told that the land doesn't belong to you. Why not find a place where your people can be white and free. Being stupid isn't the same thing as being brave.

You’re not going to have grandchildren when you go off to war and the niggers rape and murder all your women.

>africa for africans
Then why haven't you gone back to Egypt Aziz?

You have no idea how the reality of the situation is.

True its shitty. But do you know whats going to happen when SHTF.

The blacks will start fighting, and they will be shot by whites with guns. Now have you ever seen blacks organize anything. They cant do it.
Their race war will last 2 weeks and they will go back to sleeping in the sun like blacks do

WE CAN'T EMIGRATE ANYWAY FUCKING BONGSHIT. YOUR COUNTRIES DON'T WANT US. 4.5 MILLION WHITES AREN'T WANTED ANYWHERE.

Just check how the asylum seekers in Canada got rejected for "racism".

Fuck these burgers and leafs. I'll move to SA to fight for my white cousins

I am supervisor in pig farm, will get diploma in this trade next year as well. In addition I am certified car mechanic with all trades that it includes, except diagnostics.
Would I be able to help?

nice flag, niger

When South Africa begins breaking down it will be the force with the greatest organization that wins. Blacks are not numerous in the Western cape, victory in the Western cape comes down to who can get the Coloureds on their side- which will most likely be the whites being that Coloureds are Afrikaans-speaking mixed breeds, as long as you can promise them nice gibs for helping drive the blacks across the Fish River back into Kaffraria where they belong.

The actual major fighting will take place in Johannesburg where urban blacks will seek to kill off the whites and ANC militias will clash with EFF militias looting as they go

A chemist would probably be useful somewhere, depending on how you could make yourself useful.

>Just check how the asylum seekers in Canada got rejected for "racism".
fucking leafs

>burger thinks he has the authority to talk down to others about nigger and other non-whites problems
The absolute irony

Yes user I'm sure getting arrested as a "member of the Boeremag" and getting the ANC to block Sup Forums by government legislation is a good thing for south africans on Sup Forums.

bro. run already. go to australia or something.

We absorbed like 70 million spics over the last 50 years. Not that fucking hard to overstay a visa and have a child. You fucking idiots just want to die.

>Whites block the rodes like a blacks lives matter protest
>Because they can't come up with anything unique
>Get run over

Is there anything better than seeing white people get whats coming to them?

Calling them cowards is fucking lame. These people are being murdered by government-approved nigger death squads. Their police no longer report the race of people attacked. The government will NOT help them. Some have tried to get amnesty in other countries and been denied, because apparently saying you need to leave because black people are murdering you for your white skin was "racist."

The difference is that in the US it's the niggers begging other people to notice how many of them get killed, not the other way around. The whites in SA are fucked. They're too soft-hearted to kill the nigs and either can't or wont move away.

So all that's left is for them to be slaughtered like pigs. As a leaf you're also not one to talk. Your country would be the first to open fire on any SA white trying to immigrate to Cuckanada.

I offered to take in that larping blonde bitch from days ago. I will take in a white person from SA to do my part.

t. Alabama resident

Mate, I wish you were right. but let's look at the facts/

>Whites outnumbered by at least 10:1
>Country sits at the bottom of an entire continent that is filled by hundreds of millions of savages who hate white people
>White farmers are already being picked off, and in horrific ways
>There are already white townships springing up, where the women and children are being exploited by black gangs for prostitution etc
>There is a movement sweeping the west that demonizes whites
>The blacks do in fact have some genuine grievances that can be exploited to whip up genocidal rage
>The UN, US, EU etc will not intervene
>The whites who want to stay are only really scared of going from land owning middle class life to poor small house nobody life

It's all about EGO, they don't want to give up the good life, and I understand that, but it's over, they are literally going round and torturing and raping to death white farm families right now, it's becoming more and more common, it's a numbers game and the whites have lost it already.

We need to consolidate, they need to come home and defend their true spiritual homelands and forget about their ex pat holiday lifestyle.

THE BLACKS WILL STEAMROLLER THEM IN A MATTER OF DAYS.

been waiting a long time for this. fuck yes. i hope every single white is tortured and slaughtered in south africa.

its fucking delicious. aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun, is it white people?