Ask a Leftist anything

Ask a Leftist anything

Was it hard to tell ur grandma ur.gay?

Thoughts on immigration, in all forms?

Why do you bother coming to pol?

All for it, as long as the people consent to it.

have you ever held a job that payed more than minimum?

Because this is a board for all politics, not just Right-wing politics. And /leftypol/ sucks.

What if the locals disagree with immigration?

Yes.

how do you make cold-pressed coffee? what does a cock taste like?

Then they're free to vote against immigration in a radically democratic Anarchist system.

I see borders as arbitrary lines in the sand, but I get that others don't

How often do you false-flag on this board?

Does this trigger you? If so, fuck off. If not, fuck off. It’s happening, get over it, you lost...

It depends on the kind of cock desu

Uncut is better than cut :^)

What is the value of ethnic and cultural distinctions between people groups?

>A Pepe carving
Oh no, what ever will I do?

If I needed to find a fixed gear bicycle for my wifes boyfriend. what would be the hottest album of 2017 summer to listen to in order to maximize my steez?

Nothing much. Culture is an artificial construct

which IS?

whats the value of artificial constructs?

Are all cultures equally functional in implementing your ideology?

Also as an addon, is since artificial constructs are valueless, is natural constructs therefore a lot more valuable and worth preserving?

>flag
Oh great, a retard with a computer

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Help save the white race by ending your life.

I already know the leftists answer to all my questions. That is why I am not a leftist.

Truck driver

It depends. In my view? Unless it's a non-hierarchical construct, it has only an oppressive value

No. For example, Islam is obviously not compatible with Anarchism. But that doesn't mean we should suppress Muslims' ability to practice their religion because that's authoritarian

So if the meaning of the words "artificial construct" is tottaly dependent on whatever your whims are at the moment, why even label anything as artificial?

Why haven't YOU killed yourself yet?

Artificial constructs aren't always valueless; only if they're used to create a hierarchy.

Biological or natural constructs should remain simply because they're difficult to remove.

Do you believe you have a right to force other human beings to participate in a collective society? If so, what do you base this belief on and why do you think your belief supersedes the belief of others who believe themselves to be autonomous individuals who aren't members of a collective?

So biological constructs like nuclear family should be preserved?

Are you shitty enough to afraid saying nigger or faggot ?

Would that argument also extend to not suppressing statists' ability to practice their religion? It seems like something of an unlimited exception.

Why exactly are you against such constructs?

Who says the nuclear family is a biological construct? Family structures are a result of sociological conditioning and culture. Different societies have different familial systems, and same-sex and trans families exist

No.

Fuck you, nigger kike

Thoughts on NatSoc as a political ideology?

>Who says the nuclear family is a biological construct?

Our instincts compell us in that direction.

>same-sex and trans families exist
not in nature, those are artificial constructs only advanced liberal civilizations allow.

If statists want to go somewhere and set up a state, they're free to. But they'll be met with resistance if they attempt to create a state in Anarchist territories

This isn't a board about politics, newfriend. It's a board for discussing "politically incorrect" subjects. In other words, it's a board for discussing subjects that are considered taboo and are excluded from the mainstream political discussion. It's a board for "anti-politics".
Do you know what "there are no girls on the internet" means?

Die

Do you realize that to implement your system in a given country, literally millions must be killed and oppressed by a militaristic totalitarian government? If so, how do you feel about the fact that those who won't be "reeducated" to your side will be murdered by the state, and would you personally partake in the murdering when the time comes?

A totalitarian, evil ideology, in the same vein as Leninism or Stalinism or Maoism

>Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect: This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

See that flag there? It says 'Anarchist', which means there would be no State.

You confuse me with a tankie

evil is social constuct.

But surely if family structures were a biological construct, then the nuclear family would be a constant at all times.

constructs are social constructs.

The nuclear family is literally an american cold war meme. Most of the history people lived in multigenerational families with many of their relatives together.

They are in all advanced civilizations. No culture has risen from gay or trans-families.

Could you please kill yourself within 3 hours?

It is. When it collapses, so does society, and when society collapses humans don't do so well. Thus it is selected for in our evolution.

>many of their relatives together
Yes granny may well have lived with you. However you still had a mum, dad and their children. That unit is the nuclear family.

There's no evidence that same-sex families are in any way detrimental.

We should be looking to liberate the LGBT community as much as possible, which is why I am a support of Queer Anarchism

When was it that you where hit by the retardation stick?

Intriguing. By extension, Islam would meet with resistance if it attempted to create a state in Anarchist territories?
I keep bringing it up, because I used to believe in a borderless world myself, but Islam is what dissuaded me of the wisdom of that project.

What if someone wanted to create a voluntary government inside of your anarchist territory, replicating classic governance in most ways but lacking actual violence in its enforcement mechanisms?

How many cocks has your pozzed asshole drained today?

define "liberate"

Where did it go wrong?

>There's no evidence that same-sex families are in any way detrimental.

They do not continue the species. Thus they are by definition detrimental to us as a species. Reproduction is How-to-life 101.

1. Why do you want so much to destroy civilization?
2. Why are you hating yourself?

Given that 40 percent of all pedophiles are homosexuals, how does allowing kids near such animals not expose them to higher risks of rape and sexual abuse?

I can wait.

Relieve from oppression such as institutional homophobia, transphobia, etc

Total sexual equality

What are your thoughts on Sam Harris?

All that's needed to continue the species is for a man to cum inside a fanny. That's it. It has nothing to do with familial structuring.

>*Citation needed*

Institutional racism,-homophobia and -transphobia is a conspiracy theory, especially with the mandatory diversity quotas that are actually discriminating against normal people.

Why do you think you or anyone else is entitled to my stuff?
Why is being a transgender nigger a good thing?
Who touched you?
Why are you against free speech?
Why are you on this right wing coffee enthusiast forum?

Why do you think I want to destroy civilisation?

Fifteen

>What if someone wanted to create a voluntary government inside of your anarchist territory,
Assuming there even is such thing as a voluntary government, having a government in an Anarchist society is a contradiction, so statists who wanted to create a state would have to do it somewhere else

Holy shit. A thread that's not filled with shit talk. This is a rare one. :o

>Normal people
See, this is what I mean. This discriminatory language.

I am actually against diversity quotas. I think they're a statist solution to a cultural problem, and they discriminate against straight people and white people

>to do it somewhere else
Isnt it then equal for the modern statists to tell you to go and start your utopia somewhere else outside of their national territories?

>All that's needed to continue the species is for a man to cum inside a fanny
Which rather precludes gays, doesn't it?

>It has nothing to do with familial structuring.
Ourside of penor in vagoo, raising the product also does.

We aren't in the fucking bottleneck where everyone copulation matters or 1% of same-gender meme families is some existential threat, lmao. There are many tasks necessary for the civilization that doesn't involve pumping out children.

What do you mean? We don't wish to take your belongings, just the means of production

I'm white.

I'm totally for free speech. That's why I'm against ANTIFA

No, because we're not given a meaningful choice. Most areas in the world are owned by some government or a Capitalist

> 40 percent of all pedophiles are homosexuals
Yeah and 95% of mass shooters are white males.

Its not discriminatory language, its descriptive language. Removing words from usage because they dont fit your conspiracy theory is anti-intellectual.

The words normal and non-normal are no more insulting or degenerating as the words "cis- and trans-sexual", since by themselves the words are just descriptions. It is you who takes offence in description of reality.

This is the reason why I'm "literally a nazi"!

You love immigration, open borders.
Everything you advocate for gives corporations the is also loved by giant corporations.

Killing worker rights by pushing more people into the state/country

Destroying the minimum wage by pushing more people into the state/country.

Hate-speech laws, removal of political criticism / falls under harassment.

Alleviating focus from important issues like unemployment to push focus over to identity politics and socially constructed genders, and fucking sex (while the general population starve in the fucking streets).

Green politics, taxation to corporations to alleviate their presumed net loss due pollution quotas they never follow anyway.

Reinforcing the political establishment that You guys seem to hate for starting the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, while at the same time larping about being a lefty.

For more globalization, even though globalization causes poverty globally, and undermines local cultures and societies everywhere.

For a broken system where political representation no longer represents the people.

For dividing people up based on identities, Race - Religion or otherwise.
and for giving special rights to people who larp under those categories. (politicians, elites, actors, billionaires)

Against any type of identity that empower the majority or the people and can thus challenge the corrupt political system. Like nationalism.

Against local cultures and folk arts, want the world to be totally globalized and all identities removed, Grey world concept.

Pretending the world is not "left wing" enough, while all actual populist parties are being driven away from politics by left wing advocates who hate the working class for ever trying to achieve political representation.

Why do you actively advocate for this shit !?

Doesn't matter. If we are deciding on the standard here, one that stands on its own is a far more stable structure than one that requires us to be doing well already in order to have the leeway to not end the species.

But you are not giving a reasonable choice to the statists in your utopia to found their dream state, forcing them to go away. Why should the statist allow you to do that without you giving them a chance back?

Do you have GF?

It isn't like same-gender families can't raise children if they adopt them or child care is somehow is the more decent option.

What's your favorite flavor of bleach?

We are talking about what is natural. Adoption by itself is unnatural, since it needs the biological parents to abandon their child to someone elses care.

do you prefer gas or rope?

Maybe your argument would make sense if we were back in the stone age and had to strictly adhere to biology and evolutionary adaptations, but we don't anymore. We have modern medicine, we have modern technology, we have our food needs taken care of.

Gender roles are now nothing more than a cultural and sociological thing. Females can have careers, gay people can get married and adopt or have a surrogate mother birth their child, etc.

We have no place anymore for heteronormativity

I like the purple one myself

We are talking about whether a normal family is superior to some edge case mash-up for having and raising families. The normal setup is superior, for the reasons outlined. Having such edge cases exist is just life, sometimes shit happens and we need to roll along regardless. However actively promoting the edge cases as brilliant, perfectly normal, and to be emulated is absolutely detrimental to the very fabric of society. There is no question of that.

Shooting Squad sounds "Liberating" enough, for those Degenerets, look at Poland or Russia, absolute no Drag-Queens, no open faggotism, no (((Open Borders))) etc. and only Traditional Christian Familys, Patriotism and the Polish King and Lord Jesus Christ.
What do you think of of the idea of a Christian mono-State, Privat Gunownership and Private Property?

The most stable structure is one where people are the most content. It is better to give them nominal right so they could shut up already that waiting until they will sperg out and will ruin everything and bury us all. Society suffers more from autistic infighting than from a negligible decline in reproduction rates. Human survival is based not on reproduction but on cooperation.

Because unlike statists we seek to widen the scope of human freedom from oppression and hierarchy and Capitalism

So you justify hypocrisy with saying you are special.

> it needs the biological parents to abandon their child
This happens in nature all the time.

Why do you actively advocate for the following ?

Killing worker rights by pushing more people into the state/country

Destroying the minimum wage by pushing more people into the state/country

Hate-speech laws, removal of political criticism / falls under harassment.

Alleviating focus from important issues like unemployment to push focus over to identity politics and socially constructed genders, and fucking sex (while the general population starve in the fucking streets)

Green politics, taxation to corporations to alleviate their presumed net loss due pollution quotas they never follow anyway

Reinforcing the political establishment that You guys seem to hate for starting the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, while at the same time larping about being a lefty

For more globalization, even though globalization causes poverty globally, and undermines local cultures and societies everywhere

For a broken system where political representation no longer represents the people

Advocating for dividing people up based on identities, Race - Religion or otherwise.
and for giving special rights to people who larp under those categories. (politicians, elites, actors, billionaires)

Against any type of assembly / identity that empower the majority or the people and can thus challenge the corrupt political system. Like nationalism. The opposite being identity politics, where all groups are too small to have political representation

Against local cultures and folk arts, want the world to be totally globalized and all identities removed, Grey world concept

Pretending the world is not "left wing" enough, while all actual populist parties are being driven away from politics by left wing advocates who hate the working class for ever trying to achieve political representation

Why do you actively advocate for this ?

Its not a natural way of reproduction to majority of species. There are cocoos, but those are nest parasites. Human children do not gain any benefit from their natural parents abandoning them.

Retard

>Maybe your argument would make sense if we were back in the stone age and had to strictly adhere to biology and evolutionary adaptations, but we don't anymore. We have modern medicine, we have modern technology, we have our food needs taken care of.

Let's say that evil social construct, the nuclear family, breaks down. Who's going to force themselves to work to pay taxes to keep you in bennies when no one bothers to have a family requiring support (not just have children, a family)?

That family is the bricks that builds our civilisation. Crack the bricks and the house will fall, with all that lovely modern stuff going down the toilet with it.

I guess I'll answer some of these

Anarchists don't advocate hate speech laws, because they're statist.

I don't see why green politics is objectionable.

Destroying the minimum wage? In what sense?

We Anarchists fight the ideas of identity and monoculturalism because they are just used as a tool by first worlders to feel superior to brown people without being overtly racist

Another coming along and rasing it does not. They tend to just eat them.