Fuck the Fake News media

Manafort's indictment has nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russia. Pic related.

justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Other urls found in this thread:

dystopiausa.com/the-storm-week-3-the-reckoning-sticky-post-check-often-for-updates/
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/925003277602869248
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-pleaded-guilty-in-mueller-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES
>2 SCOOPS
>2 INDICTMENTS

This is going back a long way. It's almost like it had to do with Manafort's previous employment: the Podestas.

Of course it isn't about amendment don retard, manafort walked into FBI headquarters and he's gonna sing like a fucking songbird to cover his guilty ass.

>Manafort laundered money

DRUMPF IS FINISHED YOU GUYS

F I N I S H E D

This investigation is not even close to being over, with apparently 12 sealed indictments to play out over the next 6 months

>12 sealed indictments to play out over the next 6 months
They really are milking this shit all the way to the midterms. Fuck me.

Time for a counter special counsel to fuck up muller roosenstein, comey, dnc and hilllary. Problem is sessions is a lightweight

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

conspiracy to do what?

Sh-shut up, Trumpling!!! Y-you're just spreading fake news! Trump will be impeached! And then Hillary will be our president!

>le epic wall of text
>>>/plebbit/

I hire the best people! Sad!

I have never believed that someone could be a collossal faggot based on one post but this is proof you can.

What if Manafort was sent by (((them))) to destroy Trump's image throughout the race and Trump quickly realized this so he forced him out.

I mean, who was Involved heavily in advocating Ukrainian intervention?

Obama/Hilary/McCain.

Be against the United States (that's the formal charge)

So much collusion!

I just looked this up and it appears this info was just reported by Tucker last week. Had never heard of it before.

BINGO! The shills are out in full force today too. Pat of Soros $18 billion campaign.

Copypasta

This George Soros bot has posted this shit 50+ times today

>is D-drumpf getting impeached now?

No sweetie, he isn't.

I see no Russia. I see Ukrainian tax fraud.

we know we just have a lot shills here

It's the worst it's been a while.bThey know they're fucked now. The dam is about to burst.

>lol he was just laundering money with the president of Ukraine that fled to Russia

>being this desperate for attention
top kek

this. it's glorious to watch trumpcucks continue to suck dicks like little queers though. must be rough knowing you were led along by a foreign government like a bunch of pathetic bitches. "true americans" indeed, kek

It’s not 12 sealed indictments retardo.
It’s one indictment with 12 charges.

INBEACH DRAMPPPF NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.

>CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

Sorry Was meant for

interesting how faggotry can be turned into a bad thing on a leftist's whim

>p-pack it up now
>no need to investigate further
>Mueller stop
>pls stop
>I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired

The indictment doesn't even mention Trump or Trump campaign even once. Go read it. It's literally nothing. MSM will run with the "conspiracy against United States" though to rally up leftist against Drumpf.

Trump hired an unregistered agent of the Ukraine to run his campaign

Might not be illegal but shows some pretty damn bad judgment.

Give it up. You got fooled by the media again. I'm actually angry they wasted my time looking into this.

>Start investigating alleged Russian meddling in US elections
>Find out that US citizens meddled in Ukrainian elections on behalf of the Russians

No but you know the phrase. Lie with dogs...

This and Niger will start to turn into Trumps Bengazi pretty soon.

p..p.pp..lllease stop Mr Muller, this is it right? no more inditements....uh...please stop... uhh.. HILLARY!.....uhh.....bengazi!!! uhh..... SJWS!!!!

MULLER STOP PLEASE. STOP!

I'm sure the rest will come. Be patient.
Trump will go to jail.

But the Russian investigation based off of a hoax document is totally worth it to find out that Manafort was colluding with... Ukraine? On tax fraud. When he was working got Podesta and before Trump even started campaigning.

This stuff that no one cares about that happened before Trump was even in the picture with the Ukraine has completely proven that Trump worked with Russia if you use shill logic!

How is mother Russia doing Vladimir???

USA government has became the cesspool for corruption.

Donald Trump the puppet for the globalists ...

THIS is why he dumped $18B. They're going to spend it ALL to fight the takedown of the Dems. Next indictment should give us a sense of who the final goal is. If it's Trump-rleated expect civil war, if it's a Dam, expect ALL of that $18B spent.

If it come to that, Trump's little bitch Pence will just pardon him.

>Muh Soros

Manafrumpf BTFO

Thanks OP, you're doing gods work here. The shills are out hard today, surprised they are up so early. But it's clear that Manafort and Gates are being indicted on crimes committed completely separately from Trump in every way. The shills keep throwing out MSM headlines and ignoring any details, which is how they usually handle shit when they know their caught. It's only to add confusion around the incident to confuse normies, so providing succinct imagery with a source like this does a lot of good.

Aw, let the shill make his money so he can pay for his boyfriend's AIDS meds.

You guys are full retard if you think they won't use these charges to show that Trump knew about Manafort's financial and political ties to the pro-Russian Ukrainian government when he hired him as his campaign manager. When the RNC changed their stance on the annexing of Crimea, Paul Manafort was Trump's campaign manager.

These charges are not the end, they're only the beginning.

Enjoy the ride, babies. This house of cards is TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

It's not House of Cards.
The political scandal coming from such a pardon would be so massive that both would have to flee the country.

I'm on the toilet right now. I've been wiping for at least ten minutes. It's like an indelible marker or something. When will it end?

Are you surprised that nobody cares (apart from right-wing outlets)? The vast majority of the media will just repeat "Trump, Russia, collusion, investigation, indictment, conspiracy against the US" until these terms are so ingrained in the remains of the brains of their audience, it creates an own narrative. Similar to George W. Bush kept mentioning Iraq and 9/11 together until the majority of Americans believed that Iraq had ties to 9/11. It's a simple association game, a rudimentary form of brainwashing.
Just watch, for any single time the Podesta group or any other Dem is mentioned, the media will mention Trump ten times.

I wonder which US entities were used to funnel money?

I don't even see Trump in there. Where the fuck is my Russia Trump collusion?

Y-YEAH RIGHT, DRUMPFKIN!

this pasta has gotten stale, at least put some marinara on it

>rump knew about Manafort's financial and political ties to the pro-Russian Ukrainian government

And? That's a number of YUGE steps away from the campaign colluding with Russia.

I-it is there, Muller about to blow the fuck over Trump, get ready rural retards

Nonsense. There is a pretty exact precedent, neither party had to flee the country, the new President, even though he had not been elected VP, came within a hair's breadth of winning the next election.

>Trump knew that Manafort was acting as an agent of a pro-Russian Ukrainian party funded by Russia
>that doesn't mean collusion tho

1. Mueller gives Podestas immunity.
2. Podestas make up lies against Manafort.
3. Manafort forced to lie against Trump.
4. Trump indicted with Manafort's false testimony.
5. Trump impeached.
Fits their modus operandi. Don't know if this scenario is plausible or not. But Mueller is on the other team, and I don't see him switching sides.

Podesta will go for the same reason Manafort did.

dystopiausa.com/the-storm-week-3-the-reckoning-sticky-post-check-often-for-updates/

It's not like it's unprecedented. Ford did it, he probably could have won in 1976 if the economy wouldn't have been in the shitter. Even with Nixon and the fall of South Vietnam in 74'

So Manafort put the millions he made in Off Shore accounts?

Isn't that what rich people do everywhere?

You still have to pay taxes on it.

>manafort walked into FBI headquarters and he's gonna sing like a fucking songbird to cover his guilty ass

>manafort sings a song of "podesta told me he and hillary does this shit all the time and is completely legal and above the board"

The Podestas didn't register?

He did start his foreign interventions under Hillary's watch...

Suddenly you faggots care about nuance in reporting. That's is laughable.

Did we read the same thing? He was under the employ of Podesta/Clintonistas during that timeframe. R U Retarded?

Former Trump campaign advisor George Papadopolous has pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. George is known to have connections with Russia.
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/925003277602869248

Get fucked ya twat.

Bingo.

The news report this morning i heard was disgusting.

>former drumpf campaign manager!
>charged with conspiracy!
>RUSSIA!
>quick little sentence right that end about how the charges are actually about stuff Manafort did years before working for trump-
>AND IN OTHER NEWS...

>Former Trump campaign advisor George Papadopolous has pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents. George is known to have connections with Russia.
>twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/925003277602869248

BINGO!!!

lol

And can you imagine keeping him under your employ during the 10 years he was actually committing crimes?

Clinton Foundation

I prefer alfredo

>trump knew about the swamp
>told you hed drain it
>starts draining it
>accuse him of democrat crimes

Nice try cnn

Ukraine collusion and corruption. Biden & Son and Soros next?

Good thing they're easy to spot because most of them are fucking retards, with a single digit IQ. Just filter for 10 keywords max and no more shills.

you cant expect reddit to actually read the legal papers now can you?

How can a human be this retarded and still use a computer?

Libshits creamed their jeans over this and got zero on Trump Russia collusion.

“B-b-but muh conspiracy against the United States.”

Mueller literally clarifies this means Manafort conspired to evade paying taxes.

Its a fancy way of saying they wanted to keep more of the money they earned.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-pleaded-guilty-in-mueller-probe

George Padopodoplous plead guilty on Oct. 5 for lying about attempted collusion with Russia. That was unsealed today. Considering he got such a light sentence, he's almost certainly flipped.

Mueller is baiting Trump to do something stupid.

>all these mental gymnastics to justify your homoerotic obsession with a 70 year old manchild

SAD. no wonder trump voter counties are economic wastelands.

Why?

Clearly you have no understanding of the legal system and what that means faggot

Oh shit. Ukraine. This will ensnare Nuland and the regime change crew. Me likey.

If two people lie to the DOJ It is considered conspiracy against the United States

Manafort got fired two days after trumps first presidential security briefing where they told him manafort was shady af

Did you get some on your thumb?

keep telling yourself that. the backpedaling is hilarious.

this admin has more ties to big business & wall street than any other. it's hilarious that you underage fags still use the phrase "drain the swamp".

no wonder trumpcucks like you are unemployable NEETs who have never seen a vagina. back to your animes, queer boy.

Sauce of those company names.
Anyone already went down the rabbit hole with these?