Why does Sup Forums hate JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Why does Sup Forums hate JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

it is bad

yes

All anime is bad. Fuck anime.

I don't hate Jojo I hate the bronies tier fanbase of it.

Because it's popular and popular=shit

that isn't an answer, dumb donaldposter

Probably because of obnoxious fans

The manga/anime itself isn't bad. But the fanbase is /mlp/ levels of cancerous.

i think its great!

I hate people who try to tell me its something special, its so average. My one cancerous friend made me sit through part 1 and half of part 2, all they did was explain obvious shit for 20 minutes and then something important they would just gloss over because its apparently a poor manga adaptation

Asspulls and plotholes.

i have aids in my asshole

The problem with JoJo isn't the show, it's the blatant newshits and ledditors that make up /jojo/ spilling out of their cancer general that shouldn't exist in the first place.

There isn't a very strict definition of what an "asspull" is and plot holes are always prominent in shows like Jojo where suspension of belief is important

because /aq/ told us to

Because what you posted is a picture of the anime. Because the anime brought in a massive influx of faggots like every popular series that get a high profile anime.

Jojo used to be universally venerated on Sup Forums until you faggots had to ruin everything.

but the real question is, why does popularity make you hate something? Is it because you need to prove you're unique by having tastes in things most people aren't into?

Where did he say that he hated it?

that my friend is what we call a bunch of fucking hipsters'' oh its poular i dont like it anymore...im so fucking cool''

I'm completely indifferent about it. Fanbase is annoying, though.

Fuck is /aq/?

The work itself is fine, the fanbase is absolute garbage. Most of the popular things that Sup Forums hates is mostly due to the fanbase

I love the series but avoid the fanbase like the plague.

>Why is Jojo bad?
>Its not the thing its the fanbase!!11!!!
Ok
Why does the fanbase make people sperg about it then?
I don't understand people who don't have the capacity to ignore fandumb and watch it without a good idea of what it is.
I would understand if the fanbase has literally spoiled every good moment but with things like this they only have moments to spoil, which if anything helps promote it.

People who can't ignore the fandom and judge things based on it are worse than HIV

Most of Sup Forums watch jojo without participating in the cancerous general so I don't know what the fuck are you on.

pre-anime jojo threads used to be chill and homosexual and we all knew the manga was just average but really fun and interesting

now it's just reddit

Read the thread
Now look into my eyes and say that again

There is no problem with the manga, it's just that the fanbase is terrible. Why these Sup Forumsermin think that everything needs a general is beyond me.

How many times did you stop eating food you liked because that one douchebag you hate liked it as well?

The fans are cancer

Is this bait, or does this user not know how good Jojo gets part 3 after?

Because it takes too long to get good. First 3 parts are average as hell, the first half of part 4 is pretty bad too. I dont blame anyone for not wanting to get into it, the only reason I did was because I didn't have much else to do. Though now I don't regret it, it's been my favorite manga for 5+ years.
Araki really should have made parts 4 onward a different series from 1-3, though I guess I can only say that in hindsight.

All im seeing is people who still enjoy jojo but without the fanbase now.

Didn't seem that interesting and they explained everything that happened. I felt like I was being coddled like a child while watching it. I dropped it before season 1 of part 3 was over. The OVA looks more interesting though.