Teachers aide raped a boy at least nine times

A 24-year-old teacher's aide has admitted having sex with two underage boys.

Kimberly Gersonde picked up the boys in 2015 and this year after meeting them at schools where she worked in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The first victim was collecting his younger brothers from Ben Franklin Elementary School where she worked when they met. She had sex with him nine times after giving him her phone number on a sticky note.

The boy told police that their relationship began over text message and that he soon began going for rides in her car where they would kiss. The woman then brought him over to her apartment where they had sex at least nine times.

When the boy tried to break-up with her, he said she made it 'difficult' and 'pestering him' with incessant text messages and phone calls, according to legal documents seen by USA Today. Their relationship ended after he was forced to block her number, he said.

She then alleged to have moved on to her second victim; another 16-year-old who police say she met while teaching at St Francis High School. It is not clear if he was one of her students.

The second boy told police that they had sex for the first time at the end of April this year and that the relationship continued until May 5.

It is not clear how the allegations came to light but Gersonde resigned from her position on May 19.

She was charged with felony child enticement and felony sexual assault, the latter of which she pleaded no contest to this week as part of a plea deal. The woman is due to be sentenced in December.

Why couldn't this happen to me while I was on high school?

>16 year old
>rape

Nice

Niiiice.

Niiiiiiiiiice!

>Teachers aide raped a boy at least nine times

Yeah, 'raped'. Fuck off.

Nice

My dickkkkk, nice

my pepe was getting rock hard in 3rd grade and man my teacher was a hot Hungarian woman

Why does this shit always happen in the States? Are there no roastie whores teaching in the EU?

I lost my virginity at 15 with a 23 yo woman. She was hot and I only have nice memories of that.

you werent chad

hmmmm.... nice

16 is legal in most European countries, they might lose their job but they wouldn't go to jail.

nice af

Because this is generally not a crime in the EU

They usually dont lose their job either. It depends on the situation, but as long as the teacher didnt use their position to force the encounter, it is seen as perfectly fine (Ill give you an A if I can suck your dick) kind of thing

Wait a second, women can legit be pedos? Every bone in my meme body wants to say "nice" but this is fucked lads

my old law teacher was very mommy tier

raise the teaching age to 35

Those kids were fucking legends.

my law teacher was hot but she had a jew nose

DEATH to the where was she when I had my first stiffY!

This shit is proof that men and women are biologically different. As much as the left hates to admit it, when some 30 year old dude has sex with a 15 year old girl, it's creepy and disgusting, but when a 30 year old woman has sex with a 15 year old boy, it's not as bad.

Every teenage boy has this fantasy and every teenage girl regrets it.

Will Serve 3 months in jail with no registering as offender.

If man. Life.

The truly fucked up part is the reason we're seeing a rash of this is because women are picking out the anti-soy chads early.

These kids haven't been taught how to be complete bitches by society yet and women respond to their aggression.

Fuck she's cute too. Still looks like a teenager

I wonder what entices women to underage boys, is it the innocence? Did she miss out on dating when she was in her teens and now pays back for lost time? I'll never know, but I'm jealous

Why are these threads even posted here? There's nothing even vaguely political about them. It's just a thread for everyone to collectively "nice" and lament not getting diddled by a hot older woman when they were undage.

you answered your own question

Actually, there is nothing creepy about men being into teenage girls. Many girls are into older men as well. Opposition to such pairings is literally only caused by the denial that teenage girls are sexual beings

Nice

Nice

>There's nothing even vaguely political about them.
How is that relevant? Sup Forums is a politics board

isn't*

Noice.

nice.

>students get to bang the teacher
>dumbfuck teacher goes to jail
Nice

.....sssssssss.....

my only question is, how those kids get to be so chad and be snitching at the same time?

kinda ugly. won't say nice for this one. the kids are faggots though for reporting her

>wonder what entices them
She likely wasn’t sexually active at that age and is fulfilling those missed experiences

>All these people saying it's not rape because he's 16
Even if he wanted to do it, that's too young to legally consent, and he'll realize later that he was being manipulated by an adult into sex.
It's still fucking rape and it's still a crime

another 16 year old? elementary school? this reeks of bullshit. not even going to bother confirming this sage.

NICE

>that's too young to legally consent
So? That doesn't mean anything.

>he'll realize later that he was being manipulated by an adult into sex.
Does these words have any actual meaning? He wanted to have sex so had sex.

they're no chad
they're the crybabies ones selected by momma
for every 1 teenage boy pussying out of his relationship with a mature woman there are 10, 20 of them fucking 25-28 yo teachers like rabbits
it never goes out cause they are old enough both to fuck and assume their acts

oh ffs
I was in a boys school and I can tell you for sure that when we were 16 half of the class AT LEAST would have sold their parents for a night of hot sex with a cute teacher

The reason we don't see these news about male teachers is because they're all fat balding losers in their 40s. If more of them looked like this there would be news about male teachers "raping" girl students every other day

yeah, 90% of these women are over 35

Nice....

16 is only legal if you are 16 as well

When were this nymphs when I was young?

Not rape

Luckiest day of the boys lives

>be average white bitch
>loner and loser in high school
>spent all time studying so go to college
>am really dumb so choose education major
>back in high school
>not really that much of a loser anymore
>try to relive high school days
>get caught up and forget that I'm not 16 anymore
>fuck 16 year olds
>go to prison

the end

NICE

Because you're ugly

But the teacher looks downsyndrome.

Nice.

Ohhhhhhh poor him.

KYS

Because its either weird blokes or lesbians who are getting arrested for that shit

Would you rather get raped by a wrinkly hag or by smooth qt 3.14?

Fucking good on him.
This. Teachers are usually brainless autists.

If you read the article, she was borderline stalking them

1) 14 is legal here
2) Students aren't so retarded that they boast about it everywhere
3) If it wasn't actual rape, nobody cares

Bingo.

The law is the law pedos. Deal with it. You can reason all you want, still illegal.

they would rather fuck a 16 yo that hasn't been indoctrinated to hate themselves than a soyboy their own age

NAH.

It almost did happen to me with my Physics teacher at 17.

She was a first year teacher that was only covering because the original teacher had a heart attack the morning of the first school day. I was an autistic spaz. She invited me for one-on-one tutoring after school about half way through the 2nd semester. I was the #1 student in her classes prior, with 110% because of extra credit. And actually helped a few of the other top students in my graduating class. So it didn't really make much sense. I fled like a scarred rabbit when she got touchy-feely.

But I don't hold any ill will.
She was really nice and fairly pretty.

I think any guy/girl can bang a 16-18 y.o. here except those in "positions of trust", such as school teachers (with their students)

>He's never fantasized about hard-core romping with down syndrome milfs.

What the hell are you user

>Milwaukee
>St. Francis

Fuck man, this bitch taught at the school less than a mile away from the one I graduated fron. I wanted to fuck my English teacher so bad.