Wolfenstein 2 the biggest Anti-White propaganda in history og gaming

Quick review on SWEDISH Wolfenstein 2
The game is pure SJW propaganda, hear me out.

>Opening scene, abusive father who catches you as a child hanging out with a "nigger girl" down by the old tree.
> Jewish mother hides you in a closet,tells your father not to hurt anyone (black lives matter and shit)
> Father is abuse and beats your Jewish mother
> Next a fat blonde feminist nazi (daughter of the main villain) is tired of being fat shamed (which she should be) and leave the ''nazis'' because she is tired of being "oppressed." Becomes a race traitor.
> The leader of your rebellion dies, the new leader is this old jewish dude who is part of a secret Jewish order that has existed for thousands of years. (the zog)
> A few feuds between blacks characters including an interracial relationship with a beta white male (who is a pussy) and a black women.They have a "grey baby" as they call it.
> Your character Jewish chad during a cutscene screams "Die you WHITE MALE fascist scum!" The ''nazis'' were obviously White fucking males, why would they need to specify that?Numerous times "White male" is specified. The game is basically saying the entire time that CIS White males destroyed the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein_II:_The_New_Colossus
twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/919684333207568385
youtube.com/watch?v=PmjDwyC95aM#t=23m04s
youtube.com/watch?v=_F_0o89E8WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop giving it attention

arent you tired of acting worse than the SJWs you people hate so much? I mean do you have ANY self awareness? You bitch and moan about SJWs ruining games by getting "triggered" at every single thing, and here you are, acting exactly like they do.

This game is such propaganda it even has Richard Spencer In it

this
we all know its garbage, OP. Just let it die.

Don't play it/pirate it. Like every other game/movie that features leftist "hidden" messages.

Doom Guy >>> BJ “Blowjob” Blazkowicz

You retards do realize they only do this because they want to trigger you because you're so easy to trigger?

thanks for your support shlomo, not all kikes r bad

B R E A T H S IN

What? Where?

i think OG Doom guy is supposed to be related to BJ

Wow, that's a great strategy for marketing a game.

It's not the same thing, as in, they're wrong and we're right.

Doesn't matter to them. You get more triggered than the justice warriors.

You fantastic living meme of a wasted flesh pile.

What's that?

>triggered

No its just fun to laugh at how ridiculous they act, and how ignorant they are. They are the ones who actually want to silence their opponents. No one is saying that this game shouldn't be allowed to exist.

these retards who make these games crave attention. just ignore it.

>(((The New Colossus)))
Really makes you think.

I am saying this game should not be allowed to exist.

Which is exactly what they think, idiot.

Go back to Sup Forums OP if you want to get your white fix, just play Moonman Mod of Doom.

Well that guy is triggered. Although the argument could be made that promoting ideology which has lead to millions of dead people should be illegal.

the better one, showing Wolfenstein below ORIGINAL Counter Strike. De_Aztec today, De_Dust tomorrow, and De_Nuke forever

>I don't like something so it shouldn't exist!

Triggered much? you sound like a god damn SJW. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

It doesn't matter what they think, it doesn't change the fact that they are wrong.

i pirated it, foolishly expecting decent shooting action, like in the new DOOM, which is pretty fucking awesome.
What i got instead, is 10 minutes of action, 2 hours of sneaking, and 3 hours of listening to a nigger yell "ya'll white madafakas are nassssiizzz and we dem black peepol will kill all da nastiiiizzz".

I didnt even finish it, i watched the end scene on youtube and then laughed my ass off reading the anti-jew comments.

Yeah, shut up about it and I pray to god you didn't buy it.

.......there are people still playing Fallout 4?

geez.....

Which is exactly what they think, hahahaha.
There's no facts that they're wrong and that we're right. It's all opinion.

The game is already dead we don’t have to worry about it

I have seen repeated articles from PCGamer with titles like "KILLING NAZIS IS GREAT" etc. It's a little funny to me and of course obvious to everyone what the real intention is. When I was younger and played games like Wolfenstein I never really cared about what I was fighting against because it didn't really matter. It was just a game to kill time, but now it's a very political thing. This game is 100% being used as a political weapon and it's evident in the kinds of articles being put out about it.

I don't even know what the fuck happened to this game series. Wolfenstein, from my childhood memory, was about killing demons that the Nazi's like summoned and shit. There were Nazi girls with huge tits and flying monsters, it was hilarious.

>reminder that the game is made by Zenimax, which Trump has a seat on the board of directors on

Buying this game is giving money to Trump.

Yeah it's not worth the pirate. A friend and I watched the play through on launch day and couldn't get last 45 minutes because it was 5 minutes of play before you got dropped into another 10 minute cut scene. This was after a full 14(!) minute intro cut scene! Absolutely, objectively, terrible as a game and worse as a vehicle for political statement.

>If you don't like it, don't watch it
>If you don't like it, don't buy it
>If you don't like homosexuals, don't be a homosexual
>if you don't like pedophiles, just don't rape little kids!
We allow this sort of filth to exist and then we wonder why the world is choking in it.

Again, it doesn't matter what they think. Just because their opinion is a polar opposite, doesn't give it any credibility. Hegelian dialectics don't work.

Gonna need a source for where he says "white male"

Sounds like bullshit tbqh

>Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus mocks recent events in American politics, including an easter egg that satirizes media coverage of alt-right leader Richard B. Spencer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein_II:_The_New_Colossus

We live in hyper individualist societies and these are not sustainable. "Not giving a shit" is an attitude that does not work. Civilization requires harmony.

to be fair, not many people give it attention according to the steamcharts.

>If you don't like homosexuals, don't be a homosexual
If you don't like homo's stop acting like a blazing faggot

Honestly, id stopped being a decent company game wise once the fracturing began, and John “ima make you my bitch” Romero left. It was a downhill slide from there.

And when Bethesda bought the company out, you knew that they were fucked big time.

If id ever wanna be decent again, they need to split from Bethesda, and they need to get Romero’s arrogance back, and Carmack’s autism back.

>Again, it doesn't matter what they think. Just because their opinion is a polar opposite, doesn't give it any credibility. Hegelian dialectics don't work.
Thee same applies to everyone.
You've started to think everything you think is right and everything else is wrong because all you do is browse Sup Forums.

>giving money to a jew

is there any place to check how much it cost to make the game, and how much it earned?

seeing the numbers would produce a neat shit-eating grin on my face.

Not a gaymer (don't want to pay the game jew 1000$ for a gayming machine), but pic related explains everything. Spoiler alert, cuck's from Swedistan.

In the Doom RPG for mobile I believe it flat out states that Blazkowicz is Doomguy's ancestor.

>2017
>Playing anything other than roguelikes and open world RPGs.

FPS is a ded genre for people who want to play a video game every once in awhile.

I highly doubt the Don is getting his money from his brother.

disagreed. it's the best version because it shows the game losing to two versions of skyrim

>just don't read that much into it bro

The wretches who created this game need to be called out on it otherwise this will become the new norm

I don't center my existence on this board. It's a useful tool for gaining access to information that is otherwise prohibited or suppressed, not much else.
Exactly. Rampant individualism and apathy are the markings of a dying society. Everyone turns a blind eye until it affects them directly, and by then its too late.

that screenshot explains it all

fuck Sweden & your dickless tranny (((society)))

But you fell for the computer Jew?
Nice, user. Nice.

>narrative designer
wtf

>a secret Jewish order that has existed for thousands of years. (the zog)
I lost my shit right there. Top tier description. You should give more game reviews.

Jap girls dont like small stinky piggu penis. They crave for big dig blacku or whitu.

this isn't an election where people will be silent until the polls. This is a product you can criticize it and not pay for it.

>Killing nazis is now anti white propaganda
Funny seeing all the triggered alt-righters revealing that they're in fact, Nazis.

1: This isn't an argument. You haven't quantified any of your terms.

2: We aren't "acting exactly like them," we aren't ruining peoples' lives and trying to make disagreeing with us illegal. We're expressing discontent with a retarded depiction.

3: Even if your position WERE legitimate, it's just an admission that "SJWs" are as bad as Nazis. That's a big win for us. So why are you talking? What are you, a lolbertarian? If you are, fine, go back to being less relevant than the Green Party. If you're a liberal, congratulations, you just admitted that you're as bad as Nazis.

Current iteration of Doom is pretty cool, senpai. Have only started playing it, since I was without a rig for about 18 months, and from what I’ve played is pretty cool.

And since I’ve gotten into it late, I got it for $20 US, with all the DLC for free.

>Invading someone else is just as bad as defending yourself

Fuggin pubgrub crushing the numbers.

Am I really missing out by not playing? It looks like some DayZ shit and that game was boring as fuck.

>Triggered
Your usage of that term is more useful to me than your retarded trolling effort could possibly be to you.

Thank you for admitting that the Left is creationist-tier retarded. Thank you for admitting that Triggering isn't real. Thank you for admitting that Leftists are trying to appropriate PTSD experienced by combat veterans to their gender studies confusions.

Thank you. You useful idiot. Go carry some more water for me. If I tell you the hill is a Nazi, will you carry it faster? Good Little Leftist.

He says "white ass fascist nazi pigs" instead. See the archive, there was a link to a webm in a thread a few days ago. I can't be bothered to look for it myself.

Yes, we admire the Nazis and we're proud of it. Got a problem, you brainwashed kike puppet?

>fell for the computer Jew

Know your enemy, user. Besides, by using the computer Jew you're tricking the Jew into thinking he controls you. He knows your sentiments, your fetishes, your inner and outer circle of friends and therefore thinks he can control you. And if the Jew thinks he controls you, the Jew becomes predictable. Therefore vulnerable and fallible.

>unironic nazis
>anything but a bunch of pathetic crybabies
twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/919684333207568385

>I don't center my existence on this board
Doesn't matter. You go here and get bombarded by the same reminders. There's literally nothing new here.

It's one thing to be triggering folks with a medium, it's another to convey a destructive ideology as this game does with communism. It's no different than if a game was explicitly pro-Nazi.

don't complain because we're better at it.

Sounds like a game I want to play. Killing whites is relaxing.

Sales rankings

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=PmjDwyC95aM#t=23m04s
@23:04

There's always someone to challenge my opinion, and that's much, much better than everywhere else.
I'm forced to stop and think about what you're saying before disregarding it as bollocks, it's not an echo chamber, and for that I am grateful.

Millions of dollars just to trigger a few gamer autists when you know the sales are gonna suck? Myeah...that's not how true marketing works, bub

Usually the budget for games is kept tightly under wraps. Even the revenues are usually not disclosed and are only estimated unlike movies.

I just assume buy Derek Smart's Universal Combat

>There's always someone to challenge my opinion, and that's much, much better than everywhere else.
Not on Sup Forums
The only feuds here is about who is the most cucked and christians vs pagans

This. Battle Cruiser 3000AD is another Smart classic.

''Come and get me you White ass Fascist Nazi pig''

youtube.com/watch?v=_F_0o89E8WU

are those lifetime peak numbers?
>doubt week-on-week players matter for a game with no multiplayer and 6 hours of gameplay.

i think the biggest mistake in listening to liberals is that they dont consume what they criticize.this game will bomb

>don't want to pay the game jew 1000$ for a gayming machine
"I don't want a nice computer that can also play games. I really like my slow, shitty potato."

I know it’s not much consolation, but the context of him saying that phrase is that he just heard one of his allies say it before he split off from them to fight off the nazi strike team.

> It's no different than if a game was explicitly pro-Nazi.

You think ((( they ))) would allowed something like that?

Difference is that SJW are mentally ill pieces of human trash while we are right.

>Difference is that SJW are mentally ill pieces of human trash while we are right.
exactly what their mentality is.

>> The leader of your rebellion dies, the new leader is this old jewish dude who is part of a secret Jewish order that has existed for thousands of years. (the zog)
>the zog

looked at the game it really felt more like pro-nazi to me
all the freedom fighters were ugly degerate niggers or kikes

Difference is that they get triggered when there aren't enough niggers in a game.

Can this game be any bigger propaganda?

And you do if there's too many non-whites.

ignore it man. our demographic (white males) is what is and had been fueling the gaming industry forever. they are gonna stop this shit as soon as no one buys the game. surely you did not buy the game right user? surely you did not give your money to the people that hate you, right?

It's a PvP arena. Basically Battle Royale/Hunger Games FPS. There were other games based around this formula before PUBG even existed, though.

It's already a financial fucking disaster, making new threads about it is only promoting it at this point.

And that is what they are doing trying to blue pill gamers in to becoming guilt ridden SJW's.

The sales figures are abysmal too.

No telling how much the game cost to make, but it's on it's way to the bargain bin less than a week after release.

Plus in the credits scene you can see an emblen that says "Black Revolution"

My, what a beautiful little town.