No Russian Collusion

Well well Libtards. What do we have here? Looks like you bagged Manafort for tax evasion and financial conspiracy on behalf of Ukraine. Congrats. But what's this? No collusion with Russia is mentioned? Oh, and these charges are for 5 year old crimes before he managed the campaign?
Shills BTfO

First, NEVER trust anything involving Ukraine.

Second, all this non-stop Mueller bullshit and they come up with tax related charges?

It's quite amusing in a way. All this and they can only bag him for finances and conspiracy to commit fraud.

>and these charges are for 5 year old crimes before he managed the campaign?
not true, did you even read all the charges?

>But what's this? No collusion with Russia is mentioned?
ukraine has nothing to do with russia amirite? yanukovic didn't flee to russia amirite?
look at me i'm a fucking brainlet. dems and hillary will go down any day now!
also all the real newspapers all have been rporting that mueller wants him to flip on others for months now.

>manafort has nothing to do with russia
this is your mind on pol. imagine being this mentally impaired.

>But what's this? No collusion with Russia is mentioned?
You seem to forget that the standard operating procedure is to arrest all the low hanging fruit, let them sing for a plea deal, and now the prosecutors know where Trump's bodies are buried. Plus with Mueller having copies of Trump's tax returns, I guarantee irregularities will surface because Trump is one sloppy criminal. Remember the Veterans fundraiser where he conveniently pocketed the proceeds until the media shamed him into forking over the dough? Remember Trump using the Trump foundation as a slush fund? Trump Towers are full of Russian mafia oligarchs. This new shitshow is about to get interesting.

FYI, ex president of Ukraine who paid Manafort is a putin puppet

It's fucking Coney over again.

Hype an event which turns out to be nothing which wastes everyones time. Notice how both are FBI related.

Fuck the media and all the people who hyped this

>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND
>White boi edition.

Trump hired a criminal. And you know how it goes. This is only the crime that they caught him on so far.

Yeah yeah we know Manafort was only going out for Skittles and Tea.

>tax related charges
it's called money laundering

He should have ran for the Ozarks

>this is your mind on pol. imagine being this mentally impaired.
You mean imagine I'm Trump? No thanks!

Pic Related

>Be 100% confident Hillary will win.
>Talk shit to Trump supporters non stop.
>Hillary loses.
>Become unhinged, blame Russia.
>Surely Comey is about to expose Drumpf collusion.
>Comey confirms no collusion.
>T-levels now low enough to work at Buzzfeed.
>Hire crooked cop Mueller to investigate Drumpf Russia collusion.
>Investigate for an entire year.
>Blow load last Friday, surely Drumpf is finished.
>Literally all tax evasion stuff.

Will libshits ever learn?

>hohols at it again

This neokhazarian shithole needs to be partitioned between Poland and Russia already

It has absolutely zero right to exist and only pisses the world off 24/7

>Shells Donbass cities 27/7
>Karla as nationalist but the goverments and nationalist parties are led by Jews
>Helps NK to make nukes
>Shills against the Don
>Killed thousands of people and murdered own policemen to get the "honor" of sucking EU cock while not being even a member
>In cohoots with Soros, Killary and Democraps
>Banana republic/Mafia state/African economy right in Europe, a disgrace

Your binary thinking is HYSTERICAL. Good luck with that, lemming.

>soon.

>Trump hired a criminal?
Yeah a criminal in business with the Podesta brothers.

More light needs to be shed on the Ukraine, Kerry, Biden, Obama pushing for loans and funds and to the Ukraine and for granting them NATO inclusion. Then Soro gives it the thumbs down and the swap rats all flip on the issue.
Then Biden's fuckup son is given a spot on the board of a Ukrainian Natural Gas company without knowing shit about natural gas or even how to speak the same fucking language.

you're delusional and you're blueballing yourself so hard here

Your pathetic attempt at deflection is HYSTERICAL. Good luck with that, cock smoker.

>Trump hired a criminal.
He hired a bunch of them. My money is on flynn being the next indictment. I used to like Sessions until he lied under oath about contacts with the Kremlin. Page and Kushner lied. I'm really sick of this shit.

kek, I will never get tired of Democrats just hyping up things so much they end up blueballing themselves when reality hits them.

the FIRST of MANY indictments you absolute mental nigger

YASSSS!!!! ITS FINALLY HER TURN!!!

Cute. Let me ask a you a serious question. Would me laughing at you cause more pain when Trump is exonerated or should I pretend to be a shill and get your hopes up? I'm going for mass effective salty tears. I'm going to package them and sell them on etsy for Christmas.