I hearby reject Donald j Trump. My vote for him was done I jest...

I hearby reject Donald j Trump. My vote for him was done I jest. My defense of him on this board was purely personal and not influenced by any foreign government. I have not nor have I ever wanted to visit Russia. I stand against Trump's treason and the Russian government meddling in our election.

I hereby officially withdraw my vote for Donald Drumpf

Same here, we got robbed

K

If enough Trump voters rescind their votes, can we get Hillary in the white house?

who cares anyway only rural and urban areas voted for drumfpf every1 else voted for hillary

cha ching

cha ching

about 600 more posts and OP can afford that MLP special edition bejeweled buttplug.

Fuck off shills..

this is the last time I vote for drumpft

Do you guys think the Hilldawgs will forgive us? I contacted Twitter to see if I could get unbanned, but they aren't responding. I don't know where to go from here.

>+0.01$ added to your bank account by Bill Clinton's private hush fund.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This is it. The beginning of the end of Drumpf.

Your precious little hero is getting his stomach pumped at FBI headquarters right now. America's ice cream is no longer being wired to Russia. You laughed at us when we said we'd get the scoops back, now we're taking them back by force. And you better believe we're giving them back to Hillary.

Checkmate, Pol. It's Her Turn.

Shareblue handing out checks again?

Same here, big regrets.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Ok, OP.

kill yourself shill rat

Not gonna lie former nuclear codes here. These leftyfaggot concern shills haven't made an original post in over a year now. We can't let them get their hands on the breathable air.

lol
>being this much of a waste of time
>being this much of a waste of money
>being this much of a waste of oxygen

nice meme flag you got there, i guess that means you are a republican huh? lololol what a faggot.

You fags are no fun. LARPing as Hilldawg supporters lets me use half of this shit I cluttered my meme folder with a year ago.

I forgot to sage.

i can't believe I voted for blumpflestillskin, two scoops of the worst mistake sundae i have ever made, im resolved to move to the urban area and out of the rural and suburban areas

You can still make amends with the left, did you forget about the whole "bleeding heart liberals" thing? Just apologize and tell them you'll try harder next election to pick someone better.

We won't bite, we welcome you with open arms. Relax

Nice try Chaim

but what if they re just rping as butthurt drumpfags?

Not gonna lie former breathable air here. These 3D loving, feminine benis hating shills haven't made an original post in over a year now. We can't let them get their hands on our memes.

Same, all my posts have been ironic. I am loyal to the state, I love the state. I am infinitely indebted to the state, the state is my god.

Pack it Drumfp, and forget about my vote. The cards are tumbling and it won't be long before you are implicated in something someone else did before you associated with them.