PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SPOOKY TRUMP EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/index.html
washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now THIS is how you do minority outreach

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

I AM HURRYING

TEC TUC TEC TUC TEC TAC IT'S OVER FOR YOU SCHLYNPF

>inb4 conspiracy = spying

Listen here, you rural and suburban retards, the gig is up and Donnie Moscow is putting on his orange jumpsuit for CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. Just admit you low IQ retards elected a Russian agent controlled by Putin! The blood is on your hands. Your salt will nourish me for an eternity, filling every pore of my body. Delicious, cry more retards and russia bots HAHAHAHAHA or as you 4channers would say "top kek"

So manafort didn't register under FARA and had irregular tax paperwork 10 years ago... Trump is done for now!

Any CNN reaction images yet?

*sips tea*

should have fired mueller when you had the chance, drumpfy. ;)

This is the biggest part of the Indictment for Trumpfaggots.

Biggest thing is Conspiracy Against U.S. Sounds scary.

That Conspiracy was to launder money prior to campaign, which is specified in the COUNT TWO.

WOW
O
W

Threads are moving so fast today no one will notice I'm on suicide watch.

triker treet

Gottem, Trump is next

give me the quick rundown on this Manafort shit. Does this have anything to do with muh collusion?

>Manafort a part of Podesta group when dealings took place
>Manafort now surrendered and will testify on this subject

Podesta going down?

Havent been following American politics for a while, what do you think about Manafort getting indicted?

Important page for reading.

leverage to find out nothing, okay

Ellen knew, was complicit, and must be indicted as well.

Spying would include an espionage and treason charge.

Mr. Manafort, I'm FBI.

That's a fair assessment. Trump's former campaign manager running all that money certainly looks bad, but nothing about it has anything to do with treason or Trump working for the Russians.

We need an (((independent))) investigation

This is a good example of when using too much fearmongering is a bad thing

Wow
this is not even subtle at all.

>not a single white kid in the entire town

Damn, at that point I'd be taking up arms, too.

FUCK THAT TRAITOR AND HIS JEWISH FAMILY

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/index.html

>Manafort launders money with pro Russian Ukraine prez
>Ukraine prez flees to Russia
>Russia invades Ukraine
>manafort gets hired as Trump's campaign manager
>Trump changes RNC position on ukraine
nothing to see here

Please God, no more Spanish, or Shalom/Salam sandniggers.

noticed

libs dont understand this

Could've tried to run anywhere but alongside the street to get away. Even niggers know how to do that.

I enjoyed this more than i probably should

and another important tidbit.

Other things of note: Manafront and Gates tried to fool DOJ and lied to them, the idiots are completely fucked lmao

Muslims hate niggers as much as we do. At least try and be realistic.

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

YES

DRUMPF'S CABAL IS GOING DOWN FOR CONSIPRACY AGAINST THE USA

NEXT ARE THE RUSSIAN SHILLS IN /PTG/ WHO INTERFERED IN THE ELECTION WITH THEIR MEMES

> Investigate Trump for six months
> Go all the way back to 2010 to tey to find something
> Only able to get a former campaign manager that spent three months in the campaign preventing Ted from stealing the delegates

The absolute state of the left

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>money laundering
>lobbying for a foreign group
>CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES
The rest of the charges are meant to validate the first.

Pelosi now wants a "commission" which they can stack with democrats instead of another special prosecutor

>Officially fucked
Paul Manafort
The Podestas

>Might be fucked
Michael Flynn

>Water is a little warm
Kushner

>Not fucked
Trump

isn't that what meuller is supposed to be doing?

Them:
>You can have millions of dollars, sex slaves, drugs, anything you want
>But if you go against us, we'll kill you, your entire family, your reputation and piss on your grave

Trump:
>I can give you a desk job
>But you'll be fired after a month anyway

This why he'll never win, nobody gets jailed, while everyone attacks him non-stop

>preventing Ted from stealing the delegates

It has to do with his dealings in Ukraine and not registering as a foreign agent.

This x 1000. Russiabots better pack their bags up because NOW they're unemployed! Hear that, Ivan? No more rubles for you, your agent DONNIE MOSCOW is going to the clanker

>ywn run down the 44% in your Chevy™ Silverado®

Wow, maybe we should hire a British private eye to collude with Russian operatives and get to the truth about Trump colluding with Russia

Yeah, Nancy here realized what this page means in its actuality.

It shows that they didn't get Manafront on colluding with Russia during Trump campaign under Trump's knowledge.

They have Manafront only on unregistered political shilling + tax fraud scheme prior to campaign so far.

Nice pasta. Now fuck off leaf.

>the podestas
how so?

>tax evasion

Their religion teaches black is the color of sin and when Muslims first encountered blacks they determined them to be stupid because they couldn't remember as many Quran verses as Arabs could.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump just pardoned them

Yeah, this proves Mueller only found out about Manafort (that was already known to be doing some shady stuff on HIS OWN BEHALF not Trump's).
This won't give the DNC anything they want, this won't even be slightly connected to Trump.

I'm sure someone shoplifted once in a CONSPIRACY against the local Indian shop! We'll get them haha don't you worry.

DEMANDING MOONMAN EDITS NOW
>MEMES, JACK

Stop reposting yourself larry. This is pathetic.

Dumb russian shill

Hmm...really makes me thinkerooney

>>Podesta going down?

Who is the funnel?

washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538

if podestas dont get hit then Mueller 100% trying to avoid them

>11 out of the 12 charges are for when Manafort worked for Podesta
>12 is about lying about the 11
>literally no connection to Trump
I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality, why the fuck is everyone lying so much and eating up the lies so easily?

Manafort is attached to the Podestas. Mueller is probably indicting Manafort who will flip on the Podestas.

>Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.

>p-pack it up now
>no need to investigate further
>Mueller stop
>pls stop
>I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired

Getting nervous, trumpsters? :D

Sessions will never go after Democrats. You lost, Drumpftards.

There a tl;dr on this guys tweets? And who is he?

I like his insights, but everything is getting bogged down with his constant name substitutions. It's so bad his pinned tweet is his name substitution list

Yeah, the system is rather corrupt.

They're in that same web of shady political operatives as Paul Manafort. They have just as many shady ties. And there is officially an active criminal investigation into Tony which in FBI speak means they have probable cause he's committed at least one crime.

You can't go after people who are above the law retard

To the faggot in the previous thread who claimed that Jimmy Kimmel and Rachel Maddow don’t run our country. Explain your reasoning.

For two straight years, the GOP (including Trump’s new bff Lindsey) has told their voting base to go fuck themselves while tip-toeing around “muh Kimmel test” and talking head retards like Joe Scarborough. The GOP is the one who hired a Dem hatchet man to take down Trump. Now that all of the evidence is pointing to Podesta/Clinton campaign, shouldn’t the GOP be shouting about it at the top of their lungs. Remember how angry Paul Ryan was over le pusy tape? Where is right fucking now? Oh right, Anderson Cooper might roll his eyes, can’t have that happening now, can we?

>has nothing to do with trump
No

> House of Cards

Reminder that Kevin Spacey is a pervert that wants to fuck 14 year old boipuccy but LOL he's GAY now

>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

>Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

>The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves as President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director under Trump, Justice Department documents show.

>Both men now play a key role in the current investigation into possible, but still unproven, collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s campaign during the 2016 election cycle. McCabe is under congressional and Justice Department inspector general investigation in connection with money his wife’s Virginia state Senate campaign accepted in 2015 from now-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe at a time when McAuliffe was reportedly under investigation by the FBI. The probe is not focused on McAuliffe's conduct but rather on whether McCabe's attendance violated the Hatch Act or other FBI conflict rules.

>The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.

No you aren't. Mueller is /yourguy/

This is nothing. They're literally trying to get Manafort for tax fraud years ago for lobbying for Ukraine without disclosing it (not even Russia). This has absolutely nothing to do with Russian collusion, it was before the election and it has nothing to do with Trump. This is just a desperate attempt to distract from U1 for a week.

Much obliged.

Am I crazy or are all the charges for activities Manafort did before him and Trump had even met?

So, it was Manafort? That's it? Boring.

turn your meme flag off you fucking coward

MANAFORT MAKING AN APPEARANCE BEFORE A JUDGE AT 1:30

>MANAFORT MAKING AN APPEARANCE BEFORE A JUDGE AT 1:30

MANAFORT MAKING AN APPEARANCE BEFORE A JUDGE AT 1:30

Literally trumps former campaign manager. Man you guys really do live in an alternate reality huh? How sad.

>934K on rugs.

How many bodies can you wrap in rugs you bought with one million

He literally worked for the Podesta Group
do you not have TV in canistan?

>They have Manafront only on unregistered political shilling + tax fraud scheme prior to campaign so far.

Which he concealed from everyone... Meaning Trump had no idea any of that went on.

Manafort will be the Judas Iscariot

fook off leaf