LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP...

LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/210258
twitter.com/csmcdaniel/status/925003848812584960
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus it just keeps on going.
>m-muh tax evasion though
Trump is fucking done for

>yfw Hannity was tick tocking the end of Trump's presidency and his own career at Fox News.

>admits to lying
>Unlike Bill Clinton who openly lied while he was President
>Unlike Hillary Clinton who lied after her term as secretary of state and during her campaign for the presidency in 2015
Kill yourself

Well fuck, this is great news!
When can we expect Shillary and Bill to turn themselves in for false statements?

Papadoplus states Trump meet with top Russian officials and called to disclose

How's the cold borscht there, Sergio?

Falling like dominos

>m-muh Clinton's
Nice fallacy, sweetie, but we're talking about trump.

how could anyone fall for such an obvious fake name

That’s not a fallacy.

>trump promises to appoint prosecutor for Hillary
>a prosecutor is appointed for his campaign instead
What is going on

holy shit
what jews is this guy protecting?
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/210258

twitter.com/csmcdaniel/status/925003848812584960

Ha ha holy shit, those lies he told

he a good boy. he dindu nuffin

THE FUCKING HOUSE OF CARDS IS FALLING APPART

How is it a fallacy? Try harder little man

Oh look. Another Scooter Libby gets to go to prison for years for some innocuous fuck up during an hours long interview. Meanwhile claims of not knowing what "C" meant on classified documents, other than believing it meant alphabetical order when there isn't a single document with an A or B, isn't considered lying and is treated as gospel.
At this point if it took taking out Trump to get the entirety of everyone involved with Fusion GPS and the Clintons I'd take it just to see some actual justice for once in this country.

>but we're talking about trump.
well new money obviously doesn't belong in the presidency

>some innocuous fuck up

Nigs nothing is going to happen to trump.

Please take the dildo out of your SJW ass and put it is your mouth

Do people actually believe shit like this or are you memeing? I can't tell anymore.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

Here's the full thing. Someone give the basic gestalt.

He probably lied about a blow job from his mistress or about how much money he made a long time ago.

Probably just a Monica Lewisnky indictment.

I think any Trump supporter would be fine with Trump going down if the law was just equally applied to these disgusting liberals and kikes
theres no cult here as much as the left tries to meme that projection

>tfw he lied to feds about his connection to the DNC
This is the best timeline ever.

There was no fucking way Trump didn't know about all this.

Impeach him and LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally nothing

>Someone give the basic gestalt.

Papadopoulos got nailed for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians and pled guilty. Since then he's been cooperating by telling everything he knows.

Trump will be fine if he's innocent, of course.

Yep fuck these greedy fuckers. Take em all if they are guilty. Manafort launder 18 million dollars, dat fucking greed doe

Did anyone tell Webster?

Read the full indictment here:
justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Does this hurt Trump?

>you’ve got to be memeing, r-right?

So memeing it is, cool.

Sound like black mail to me

prove he didnt tell him previously over the phone or in person
this is called corruptly throwing bullshit at a little person hoping hoping that they know more and will crack due to ignorance of the system

This is actually interesting though. They might really have some proof that the russian govt hacked podesta. Timeline works out. The hack was March 2016.

Seth Rich still leaked the DNC emails.

Holy shit dude.

Honey bunches, if you could read, you would see the time lines, who worked were and when and for how long.

He got dates wrong
It is literally nothing

but that is how the FBI gets people the grill them for hours on end and then go back and find out the slightest inaccuracies and charge them

What a fucking joke

Manafort sitting in jail
“Am I in a meme now?”
Golden shower boy is next.

THE DOMINOES BEGIN TO TOPPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Guy I am freaking the FUCK out right now.... We're so fucking fucked, Trump is going to fucking JAIL guys, this is huge.... We're all fucked.... Is there any evidence that Hillary will take legal action against Trump voters after she is sworn in sometime next month? I registered to vote Republican for this election..... Did I just sign my own arrest warrant?!?!?!?! I seriously can't even think straight I'm fucking shaking..... Guys we're so fucked. I mean, look, we ALL knew something was fishy about Trump.... We all suspected something like this, but we voted for that evil man anyway!! What were we thinking oh god oh god.... Hillary is going to round us up isn't she? Madam President's first orders will be to throw us in cattle cars..... We're so fucking fucked good fucking dammit I'm literally crying right now I'm so scared......

Huh. Shit's going down

Wasn't he the dad on Webster?

How many threads and flags do you go under. No one uses sweety on this thread. Clearly you’re the same person.

What else can they do? Even if the Democratic House of Cards is falling the shills are still on the clock.

Need additional charges for it to go somewhere.

it is tax evasion.
That is literally all they got after months and months of investigating.

Larping shill kys

I want my benis is messican bagina

it's kind of a mix of shills, nihilistic trolls and butthurt libs
wouldn't want it any other way

only optics

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

So this is all to take down Hillary?
That is what this is shaping up to be anons.
Writing is on the wall.

Some user called this the other day; They’re going to tackle Manafort over some unrelated shit like tax evasion or laundering just so they don’t come up empty handed *again*

Pure coincidence ?

weirdly funny how the sleepy posts are missing from this thread

Your life is in shambles.

Same fag shit larp pasta

Trumpfags unironically thought Podesta would get nailed today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kys fake shill

see 147225642

replaced by, "I'm Just White Like You" posting

>leftists exploding in hysteria
>even though all these crimes were committed PRIOR to Trump's campaign

lel it's literally a nothingburger

STFU shill I see through your lies

Trump wasn't involved in criminal behavior Manafort did during the Obama and Hillary administration.

The left loses again. Trump will continue the destruction of the left who hates our country. Today is another great day. I love salty leftist tears.

But. Her. Emails.

see
March 2016 was during the campaign

I cannot wait.

I am ECSTATIC. This is literally the first time in a year I've stopped shaking.

FINALLY the day nears when Donald Trump have his pig-face forced down into the carpet of the oval office with a knee in his back as a SWAT team member cuffs him and MAXINE WATERS will be standing above him, triumphantly holding the arrest warrant as she says "You have the right to keep that damn fool mouth SHUT"

kek
didn't they think about how many of us have had issues with our collegues, friends and families over these issues
y can't they into logic
but really if that sleepy shit was genuine shill shit, that just makes it all just so laughable holy fuck

Isn't that common sexual practice for these people?

>making false statement
>were charged and arrested for making a false statement months ago
>not charged or arrested for the related activity

Its even old news, he is just now plead guilty for making a false statement and nothing more.

6/10 larp, not bad

You think you hot lil shit don't y'a ?!

It seems that this Papadopoulos guy is just some nobody who desperately wanted to become a big-league player by being the guy who set up a meeting of Trump and Putin.

When FBI started asking questions he shit his pants because of the conversations about Clinton dirt which he never got.

E T E R N A L
B U T T H U R T

Well, Hannity did have a point when he said that collusion is not specifically illegal. Collusion happened, he lied and they charged him with lying because that's all they could charge him with. This still proves that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to rig the election in his favor though.

Hey little boy, you're not allowed to be here this is an 18+ board.

He is the guy who set up the Trump Tower meeting between Kushner, Don Jr, Manafort, etc and the Russian lawyer acting on behalf of the Kremlin Natalia Veselnitskaya

So it's basically nothing new? I thought it sounded awfully familiar.

It even confirms the meeting never actually materialised.

Trump knew that one of his hundreds of staff members gave false testimony?

How tenuous Is your grasp on reality

And that meeting was complete BS without any outcomes according to Kushner and Don Jr, Kushner even left after few minutes because he was bored

George has been helping his new friends.

"On July 27, 2017, defendant PAPADOPOULOS was arrested upon his arrival at Dulles International Airport. Following his arrest, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met with the Government on numerous occasions to provide information and answer questions."

The sentencing guideline, which calls for four years, also says:

"The Government agrees to bring to the Court's attention at sentencing the defendant's efforts to cooperate with the Government, on the condition that your client continues to respond and provide information regarding any and all matters as to which the Government deems relevant."

So nothing since the Russian lawyer was thrown out the window months ago? Figures

Source: washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

>Three months after Papadopoulos raised the possibility of a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the president’s son Donald Trump Jr. and son-in-law Jared Kushner met with a delegation led by a Russian lawyer offering to provide damaging information on Clinton.

>Manafort attended that Trump Tower session in June 2016, a meeting now under scrutiny in the special counsel’s collusion inquiry.

no he isnt
that was something like joey gladstone

>those legs
Wtf?

No, he was trying to set up a different meeting.

>This still proves that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to rig the election in his favor though.
In what world? This proves that one guy asked if he could setup meetings with Russians and some other guys said "look into it". Meeting with people isn't illegal, and you're skipping the most important page.

This is actually bigger than Manafort in a way, since literally everyone has been tick tocking when he'd get taken down for all the retarded shit he did pre Trump. This guy basicall did what Trump jr. did except he lied to the fucking fbi about it. needless to say two trump officials admitting to trolling the Russians for dirt on Hillary does not look good at all

The fact that he lied shows he had something to hide.

If Mueller want to be a dick and make a statement, he'll arrest Podesta during Thanksgiving or Christmas to fuck with him.

Is that from Russian spy name generator ?!

>what is conspiracy?

SO WE HAVE TWO NEW DICKHEADS TO WORRY ABOUT?

Before today, I had no idea who this Gates guy is, nor who this Papadopolous guy is.

Both are russian bots. Jesus Christ. It's actually over.

>i used to call him trump
>now i call him DRIMGFPH
>we're so fucked guys

You actually made me literally lol... not kidding

Wow. What a load of Shill Shit! Stop lying and represent yourself. We don't want you.