BREAKING: Court papers: Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to FBI agents in Mueller...

BREAKING: Court papers: Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to FBI agents in Mueller probe - AP

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
justice.gov/file/1007341/download
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/paul-manafort-russia-investigation-surrender/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does this mean?

Nothing.

October 5 is really stretching the definition of "breaking" but ok lmao

Trump is going to jail

tic toc tic toc

There are actually trump retards that think this won't go back to trump. He is obviously involved and it won't be long before he's being kicked out on on his ass. Did you think they would let him stay when most people do t even like him? Fucking morons.

Interdasting

libby babies lol

ME? A FUCKING MORON?! FUCK DONALD DRUMPFKIN, AMIRITE

It was just unsealed, it was hidden from the media (Mueller only leaks when its advantageous to his investigation)

Going to be great when it comes out he colluded with Russia... for the podesta group... libfags in denial KYS

Read and decide for yourself.

Papadopoulos flipped. That's big

BLUMPF BTFO

CIVIL WAR BY CHRISTMAS

Link?

justice.gov/file/1007341/download
It's ogre

>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
NIGGERS

It means that he admits they commit treason.

Not really. They had his dumb ass dead to rights from the FISA unmasking. He met with some Russian to get "dirt" on the Clintons and failed. He tried to set up a meeting with Trump and Russian officials, also failed. Then lied about dates to the FBI.
He's fucked, but there's really nothing there and it begs the question of whether or not this and getting Manafort for ducking the IRS is worth the 10s of millions of tax dollars that are being burnt in pit for this.

It means h made false statements to the fbi and got caught

This is the signing of a plea deal, and not the actual indictment.
Mr Papadopolis has confessed to a crime, however it is not stated what crime he is confessing to.

If you could, please forward a copy of the actual indictment, and not the plea deal.

Danke.

>Not really
hahahahaha get fucked trumplet

Uranium one you dumb shill

Oh also with my requestmake sure its from justice.gov.

A lot of false info going out today, and I want to make sure that whatever is being reported is being reported from legitimate sources.

Danke

Shills and the politically illiterate are coming out hard on Sup Forums today...

republicans getting arrested... but libs are the ones in denial... oh boy, that's rich

People say this shit all day every day. It could be a thread about a truck running over infants and there would still be comments about Trump going to jail.

It could be a thread about republicans getting arrested but there would still be comments about Hillary going to jail.

At least in those threads you'd expect it though. It's when a thread has nothing to do with either Trump or Hillary and the shit still pops up because it's guaranteed replies.

SURPRIZE!!! we're in one of those threads you fucking moron

Lets go over what happened JUST TODAY:

>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.
>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.
>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

TICK TOCK!!!

Just use this one.

Here's the key sentence though. None of the meetings took place. I think this is the same one as don jr meeting

>a fucking leaf

The FBI conducted the Papadopoulos interview in January. That's when Comey was still running the investigation, not Mueller.
Comey confirmed after he was fired that Trump himself still wasn't under investigation. Papadopoulos had nothing to offer them on Trump.

Wow, so it's fucking nothing ? Why even announce it in the first place. Mueller is a giant faggot

But he lied, that's why he was arrested on July 27th at Dulles Airport

Probably more like the Russians and fusion gps

Nothing! I said nothing!

>is it worth tens of millions of tax dollars though?
Oy vey you're right, put it in the golf and two scoops for drumpfy fund

>if I say it enough, it must be true!

The absolute state of bootlickers on Sup Forums

The way this shit was announced as something BIG in this whole Russia thing was fucking huge. After like one year he might have unconvered something really ground breaking.

And then you get "this"

It means he committed at least one felony.

jesus please be true

This is typically how conspiracy and racketteering cases go. You start with the small fish and work your up. It's exactly how the FBI took down the mob. Expect the investigation to drag on for I'd say atleast another year or two. Also expect collateral prosecutions for things turned up in the investigation. If they say, find a guy diddling kids, they aren't going to ignore it just because they were looking for something else. This may be more effective at draining swamp than anything else.

So you think the Mueller will find something more noteworthy ? I really hope so. This reveal was really lackluster and I was looking forward to it for the last few days.

>papadopoulos
trust a greek, pay the debnts

Awan was arrested at air port...you're mixing up your scandals

My personal prediction is that Trump did othing wrong, criminally speaking, and will not be charged with anything at the investigation's conclusion. I think a lot of the sycophants that hung around him and his campaign will end up behind bars.

Fuck corrupt people. I really hoped it would bring something up about the democrats. Republicans like McCain sure are faggots but I wanna see some democrats going to prison. I hate their smugness

Papadopoulos was arrested after deplaning at Dulles.

youre going down republigoyim

OK, I thought this was a big joke like all of you but now I'm really getting scared. After they take care of Trump, what do you guys think will happen to us who supported him? Thinking of killing self to avoid finding out, to be honest.

I read it all, there is nothing that points to collusion between Trump and Russia, the idiot lied on some technical details, thereby impeeding the investigation.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/paul-manafort-russia-investigation-surrender/index.html
"The charges against Manafort and Gates are unrelated to the Trump campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges."

There is simply nothing that points to Trump colluding with Russia. And while Mueller may uncover scandals, he won't find any collusion.

The interview where Papadopolous lied to the FBI happened on Jan 27th

Later that afternoon Trump called Comey personally to invite him to a private dinner where the President asked Comey for a loyalty pledge.

Motherfuckers are gonna fry.

It means that Trump was too stupid to use a fall guy properly and will most likely be impeached

SWEEEEEET FUCK YOU CLAM DIGGING JEW FAGGOTS

Treason? Are you serious?

He could be locked in jail forever!

SO why did Papa lie? Brain fart?

True if I also get digits.

This is perfectly orchestrated by Mueller.

Headline: Manafort & Gates indicted!

Whitehouse: These charges have nothing to do with the campaign or with Russia.

Headline: CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL PLEADS GUILTY TO LYING ABOUT COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA, AND HE’S COOPERATING WITH THE INVESTIGATION

Whitehouse: b-but her emails

I visited the link in your pic, and the one reply complains about it being too long to read. lol

Actually I was mocking the stupidity of the question, but since he was trying to set up meetings with the Russians it's not completely off. Also he flipped obviously

No, I don't

It all returns to nothing

>trust greek people

Not even once

I didn't realize Webster's adoptive father went on to work for Trump, what a patriot.

What are the punishments for setting up meetings with Russia and lying about them?

I wish they hadn't lied. It's not shameful. Why not tell the truth, in the first place?

Dunno, pretty severe for sure if you can manage it to the treason direction.
Maybe Muller/FBI also just bluffed, but it worked, after arresting him they sent him back to WH as their mole.
I think that's the reason for DJT/VP/Sessions meeting today, not Manafort.

How is all this shit getting leaked?

Why it's always a Greek who ruins everything and bring chaos?

Time for leaks is over.
Official indictments time started.
#MullerMonday

Also you are a fucking moron for asking this question

There is no crime of collusion

But there is a crime of treason

Your contention is that he is being arrested for treason even though the indictment states that it's for lying to the FBI?

YOU WILL HAVE TE PAY ANYWAY TICK FUCKING TOCK

why would the democrats collude with russia against their own campaign?

"Conspiracy against the United States" is not treason, at least learn the weird US laws if you want to shitpost about them

I don't know why he lied, it could have been a brain fart, he could have thought he did something illegal. That is really his and nobody elses problem.

GUILTY!

Not him or Manafort, but eventually Trump.
He pissed of and messed with the wrong guys.
No Nixon treatment for him.
He will die in jail.

Says the German shill autist.

WE WUZ KORN POPS

>shill
what? who did I shill for you retarded mudblood kike?

>too autistic to read or understand context
>calls others autist
projection much, huh?

This guy was a nobody, he was trying to play master spy 9000 to make his way into power

Fuck off your obtuse kraut

>ooga boog ooga booga
sorry but I don't understand autistic nigger speak

The time has come at last.

I cannot wait for the shit storm which has been long coming to finally reign down on this idiot.

I am absolutely ECSTATIC. This is literally the first time in a year I've stopped shaking.

FINALLY the day draws near when Donald Trump will have his racist pig-face forced down into the carpet of the oval office with a knee in his back as a SWAT team member cuffs him and MAXINE WATERS will be standing above him, triumphantly holding the arrest warrant as she says "You have the right to keep that damn fool mouth SHUT"

We made it, fellow sane Americans, the dawn is finally here.

Looks promising indeed, a good start, but don't expect the fight to be over.
He now gonna try to fire Muller, though he need to fire Rosenstein first though.
But if you think he wouldn't cross that red line you didn't pay attention.
Buckle up, not over yet.

Trump was mentioned by OP.

>This is literally the first time in a year I've stopped shaking
Trying to decide if this made it better or worse. It's a solid 7/10 without it. On one hand, giving it away so easily is a detriment to it's apparent authenticity. But on the other hand, it added a nice touch that induced a small chortle. I'll just stick with 7/10, good job user.

The biggest news is that Papadopoulos has agreed to snitch and in return he'll probably get reduced charges. It's all in the indictment letter

As stated previously, motherfuckers are gonna fry.