When will pol admit

Russia meddled in the election?

>Russian Jews meddled with American Jewlympics.

Wow

When I see proof

I for one will never admit it. No matter what

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The shills will deny it until it’s undeniable, then they’ll shift the narrative that they don’t care

They’re brainwashed, it’s pointless to argue with them

A couple of Facebook ads counts as meddling yet this doesn't?

When the left admits that hillary lost fair and square and accepts Trump as president until 2020 if not 2024

>making some facebook ads = meddling with election

because that's not what happened. Russia literally gave the trump campaign hillary's emails. they set up a meeting with the trump campaign. a foreign government.

Where's your proof, though?

When you kikes are murdered by SEIU hitmen.

I don't think anyone on the board would deny that the Russians colluded with the DNC

>Having a poorfag android
>Having botnet Facebook installed
>Having jewtube notifications enabled

Opinion immediately dismissef

When will the US admit it's overthrown several countries in the Mideast at the behest of Israel?

Uh.. no.

they're denying right ITT

Hillary is a public servant. Anything on her server is free for the people to look at. Which is why it's the law not to do what she did.

>Let's politicize Black Lives Matter. This will turn more people to our side when they see what those racist cops are doing to poor black boys.
>Oops, that's not working. Let's say Russia politicized BLM to divide us. This will turn more people to our side because we need unity now more than ever.

they always do just like USA does all the time in other countries included Russia

Obviously they meddled. Most if it isn't even illegal. It's what great powers have done to each other for CENTURIES.

The main reason Sup Forums is upset about these allegations is that
1) it's hypocritical as fuck
2) most of them are just grasping at straws
3) the main goal is not to end corruption and such, just to oust Trump. If Hillary had similar ties to another country, the platforms would be silent.
4) even if Trump did collude with Russia, it would still be much better to side with him, because the opposing side wants our destruction.

Politics are pretty much always influenced by foreign powers. The US and UK do it a lot, and likewise you have Saudis and ofc Israel meddling with any US elections.

I love how this story keeps evolving:
>Russia hacjed the voting machines
>Russia hacked the DNC and leaked stuff
>Russia had a large scale disinformation campaign targetting US voters
>Russia had 20 people start shitstorms on social media

Advocacy and spreading information is not meddling. Unless they hacked the voting machines, this is nothing.

This whole charade is based on KIKES telling us that we are only allowed to vote based on information they approve of giving us. And boomers and faggots are wholeheartedly agreeing.

who's ourciaagent in ecuador?

>Russia meddled in the election to elect Trump
>Actually it shows here they supported Black Lives Matter and other leftist groups
>HAHAHAH TOLD YOU RUSSIANS MEDDLED IN THE ELECTION

Polls, discussions, popular media were all influenced by outside sources.
The amount of non-American influence on our election cycle was massive.

All this talk of "boogeymanning" a single source when half the world was openly attacking the people is PSYOP.
I don't trust you or anyone else who wasn't born in the USA - and technically by law it's treasonous to allow a foreign influence affect your political decision - when it comes to our elections.

Fuck off and deal with your country. I have mine to take care of.

When will lefties understand that I literally do not care if Trump literally sold his fucking soul to Putin.
Democrats lost, that's all that matters.
>EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED TO DEFEAT EVERY DEMOCRAT EVERYWHERE.
When it comes to beating democrats, the ethical can be teleologically suspended. The law can be ignored. Just beat those fuckers and get them out of power through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

You are trying to convince the republitard party, the most pathetic group of people in the world. Unless you have a time machine to take them back and specifically watch Trump collude they will just cry "bbbbbut my evidence :("
They don't have the critical thinking to understand indirect contact

>muh Russians
You can hack voting machines, you can hack public records, but you can't hack a disillusioned Rust Belt.

What happened was the left thought they had BLM contained as a minor "White guilt generator" that would make cucked whites go vote democrat even if a nigger wasn't running for pres this year.
But some smart people realized, hey, instead of trying to squash BLM, lets just encourage them to turn the volume up to 11, because it will totally alienate the silent majority from supporting them. That's when they were encouraged to do more mass riots and talk all kinds of crazy shit about America and white people, totally losing them any potential sympathy and turning a lot of voters to Trump.
I bet if you ask random people how many times BLM rioted across the US they'd probably say something like "Oh dozens, everywhere" even though there weren't that many riots. But the silent majority's perception of BLM was that they were on the verge of civil war over some niggers with drugs and guns getting shot while running from police.

mexico meddled in the election

I lived in a black neigborhood. Russia can’t fake how retarded they act. I attended a liberal arts college. Russia can’t fake how much feminists, communists, and minorities eat their one shit up and attack the majority. These are people we see in real life, I don’t need to touch Facebook to know that minorities and women have a stick up their ass about white males or that it’s acceptable to attack us as well as Asians.

>because that's not what happened. Russia literally gave the trump campaign hillary's emails.
BUT HER EMAILS

I think the more slimy revelation is that Trump and Clinton were working together to produce this effect the entire time, a total loss of faith in government by the US citizenry

if it was Americans and not Russians starting shitstorms on social media than is such activity illegal or protected by the first amendment?

Russian troll bot here. AMA.

>Russian troll bot here. AMA.
whats the best place in Brooklyn to find Russian hookers?

Not really my department. Do you have a question about the election?

Doesn't this relate to Black Lives Matter activists colluding with Russia?