What are important questions to ask a girl on a first date?

You know... To make sure she's not a complete degenerate?

have you ever fucked a nigger

do you have a penis

A question that will make her storm off in anger if the answer is yes because you will not get a straight answer otherwise.

How many genders

How many she is? Or how many there are?

first of all, women don't have political opinions, they are uncapable of rational thinking, they only follow what strong men arond them follow

If she's into you she will answer every question you ask with an answer you want to hear, be careful.

The best thing you can do is date a lot of women so that the chances that you find a suitable partner are greater

She is a degenerate, don't bother, the statistics are against you.

I've definitely experienced that. A girl once completely changed who she was to fit in with me.

I'm just tired of dating girls and it not working out. I'd rather weed out the bad ones quickly and hope this one turns out well.

Can I cum on your face
9/10 she walks out
1/10 she giggles and let's me do it later

ask her
>How do I delete a thread on Sup Forums?

Thats why you dont date on poltical opinions but on personal virtues

If she's a naturally feminine person you will befine

This is unexpectedly good advice...

Have you ever had any stds?

Don't be an autist and directly pick her apart like a job interview. The NUMBER ONE thing you need to look for is what her family situation is like.

Get her to talk about her family. If she speaks fondly of her father and she doesn't come from a broken home, that's a good thing. If she has a terrible relationship with her father or was raised by a single mother, that's a massive red flag. Talking about family is also normal and it won't be hard or weird to bring this sort of thing up.

Will you marry me

Maybe it this date doesn't work out, user.

Agreed. Stay away from Women who:
1. Have bad family relationships (including raised by single mother)
2. Dated 5+ people
3. Dated a nigger

Ask her if she likes Huey Lewis and the News

Agreed, but the other point I'm making is that it's easiest to ask about family without making it obvious what you're doing. Like, it's really hard to ask "so, have you ever fucked niggers?" on a date and pull that off. Same with number of people dated. Really no way of asking those questions in a way that won't result in the proverbial door-in-the-face.

Just show her a good time you fucking autist

Can you Cook?

Ask her what she thinks of President Trump in a casual manner.

fpbp

In the interest of not wasting your time ask her about her father.

Definitely, I think that's the best gatekeeper question you can ask without it being awkward.

Have a date tonight with a real cutie.

18 virgin and from a good family.

Lives close by as well and I can't believe my luck. Only thing is she seems to be a bit clingy, but we have only just started meeting up so it could just be 'new person' excitement.

There's nothing weird about that. Seal the deal.

>Okay, Question #41: Describe in a few sentences your thoughts on Donald Trump's tax plans
>A-are we going to the movie soon?
>Look down in disappointment, scribble note while muttering something about the ethnostate

Jesus christ it's a first date you don't have to marry her. Just be yourself and if there are red flags then close out the evening at a polite time and move on

>Start dating girl
>walking around town, she sees an African
>cautiously asks me if I've ever been with a black girl
>negative
>she's visibly relieved and tells me she finds blacks disgusting

That's how I knew she was a keeper.

fingers crossed. told her we should take it slow, so more courtship than sexual atm

going to see fireworks next sunday, should be a good time, get to meet her folks

You do not go out on a official date with her to begin with (dating is gay).

Your ideal date should not be a dinner, a movie, some expensive wine but rather fucking behind a dumpster while drunk off mad dog.

Where do you think you are

>She may be a STD ridden whore but show her a good time hehe XD upvote

In all honesty, I was hoping this thread would give me some solid questions in order to go out with a bang once I realize it's not working. But you've outdone yourselves with a bit of real insight. Some of you at least.

This.

absolutely 1st and foremost you have to find out how libtarded she is. this is key because it is the root of all degeneracy. depending on your circumstances you might want to surpress your power level entirely. if she is liberal, basically be polite, say flattering things and never speak to her again. it's called ghosting and it fucks with women's heads.

if she isn't crazy then on future dates you want to find out about her sex history. the more guys she's fucked the worse any lasting relationship will be. like the old saying goes
>you can't turn a whore into a housewife.
make sure to find out if she's fucked any shitskins. you want to do this for obvious reason like not wanting a degenerate coal burner but also for health reasons, nigs are more likely to have STDs.

finally find out more about her family. if she comes from a good family and passes the 1st two tests she's a keeper. if she fails this test it doesn't mean she isn't worth your time but you should be wary of her reverting back to the degeneracy she came from. it isn't a deal breaker like the 1st two.

if she's liberal, bye bye
fucked niggers or a lot of guys, bye bye
shitty family, maybe

Good luck user

Not politics, sage.

You lucky fucking bastard.

This is how you find out

Because the idea of questioning a girl on a first date is fucking moronic.

As others have said, ask about family and do your own research. For example go through her old facebook photos and if she associates with nogs or acts like a thot it's obvious.

A woman will tell you whatever you want to hear, they can hide their face for years.
As soon as she sees a better deal than you are Shell be honest and fuck you over
Best Thing you can do is hold your own opinions back, and "get a Feeling" of what Kind of Person she is. Is she work focused ?
Partying each day ? Good Family Relations ?
you wont be able to read into her Psyche anyway so just get out of your relationship what you Need and never get too attacked

signed, oldfag

>tfw i get the opposite... 9/10 beg for it

Can you cook?

Then ask what her best dish she can cook, then say you want to try it.

Why are you asking a bunch of nerd virgin beta racists for dating advice?

This is a must

We're talking about pol here not normies Hans.
Think they'd be a bit better at spotting degeneracy right away.

Stop projecting, user.

>So, can you tell me what, exactly, Hitler did wrong?
Invading Russia in the winter is the only acceptable answer

Forget it, you wont. If a bitch is interested in you, she ll stalk you 24/7 trying to get info out of ANYONE who knows you. She will know enough about you after 1 week that she can lie her ass off while smiling into your face. Asking questions is the stupidest Thing you can do in that situation

The good ones are out there user, you just have to look.

He didn't come back when we needed him the most.

Ask: Ever try Tinder?
If yes, mega-sloot.

unironically: are your parents still married

Are Traps Gay?

let her do the talking

>let her do the talking
i've never had to "let" a woman talk

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

ASK ABOUT ACCOMPLISHMENTS

THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.

Why not cut to the chase
>is your penis feminine?

What about probing a prospective male mate?
Going off the appearance of Low-T alone doesn't suffice.
And, while the general rule is that a woman would change for a mate, what about a man?
Talked to a guy who seemed to match politically but was a faggy "classical liberal" who didn't like dogs because they required too much attention--i.e., not father material (and, actually, maybe dogs [specifically, since they are more needy than cats] are something to ask about on both sides).

Alternatively, something a man could ask a goyl, since it's the season, is something like:
>Thanksgiving's coming up, huh? I always loved my mom's cooking, she made a mean [food]. What do you usually make?
Gives her a chance to show how adept she might be in the kitchen, or how she can't cook; bonus if she takes the chance to talk favorably about family.

This

Whats the right amount of attack I should do on a potential qt3.14 grill?

That doesnt look like him.

kek

/thread

>he thinks that meme is legit
>he’s unaware of satire

What do you shills get paid anyways?

not the same guy

Protein shake is now all over the floor. Thanks my dude.

Either

Dont abuse that love girls are not men

how do you look ?
1. Face
2. Body (fit or slob)
3. Height
Where do you know her from ?
How often do you see her ?
How far are you appart ?
common Hobbies and interests ?
both of you working ? are you outearning her ?

anyone have that image where the guy kept notes ranking all of the girls in his class?

this is him in 1945 and that photo is supposed to be 10 years later?

No fucking way.

> 1 > Why should I pay for this date?
If she even once tries to "shittest" you or disrespect you in the slightest, that is the required question. If she can not provide the hard argument for this, try to leave alone so she has to pay, or split the bill carefully (you pay what you ate).
> 2 > Sing for me.
If her singing reveals her being capable of empathy, then you are good.

Problem with men is laziness.

You need to find out if he's competent and honest.

>implying that isn't an accurate description of a significant portion of posters on all of Sup Forums

>close out the evening at a polite time and move on
"OMG my ex used to do this thing and omg...."
>That's about all. Peace out.

>they only follow what strong men arond them follow
This, be unapologetic about your political beliefs and she'll eventually just start believing whatever you're into.

Funniest post award

Lol it's not like pol knows how to have a healthy relationship anyway.

Bunch of incel wannabe Chad's lmao

Imagine believing this is how normal human interactions work.

Ask what she thinks about Pepe the Frog (and the Alt-Right, and such).

>Russian winter
>Hike 20 miles up snow in Siberia for date
>Order wholesome meal of potatoes and vodka shots
>Find out the 14 year old girl you planned on date-raping after she blacked out doesn't support Putin
>Run out the back door and leave her with the bill
>Family has to sell her on the internet because of the debt

would you date a nigger?

Rule number 1: 'Girls just want to have fun.'

Talking politics is okay but don't over-do it. Make an open ended statement, or open ended question about recent political events. Most likely she'll give you a neutral answer. However if she spergs out the opposite of what you think and makes strong statements, it's time to pay the bill separately.

>Clingy
This means this she's willing and able to become molded to your political beliefs. You want a 1488 trad waifu? Now's your chance to create one. Good women are MADE, not found.

I'm not one of those "man up and marry a roastie" guys but this girl is a virgin from a good background. If you pump and dump her you're squandering a golden opportunity.

>meme flag poster
>never sees humans
>first one he sees he asks them about memes

sad

Let's hear your advice, newcomer.

you can read a lot of a mans life of his Body
that isnt a meme
the dudes who are proactive and work hard will look that way. (i dont Count glasses and other genetic factors here).
Probing men is really easy, if they like you 99 out of 100 times you can just ask them, if he sees that youre interested he ll answer the truth. Just make sure that youre alone, or else he might lie to save face

Ignore slide threads and get in here.

"Never in good company mention politics or religion"
That's not a direct quote, but I like that version better.
But it's true. Because you will invariably be disappointed.

Kek

>thinks "good" 1488 wives exist

they all do meth and got touched by their dad

anyone with a stable home or friends is going to become concerned when their daughter/friend is dating a retard with neck tattoos that only talks about preserving the white race, how much he hates brown people, his time in prison and keeps going to the bathroom to do more meth

Don't fall for the Putin schtick. I'm obviously not supporting MSM's Russia narrative, but Putin is no saint. For starters, he supports ethnic Russians race mixing and indeed pays people to shill for him online.
>Again, that doesn't mean I'm supporting the muh Russia narrative, but I'm also not a fool to believe in the other side of the same coin

I thought you'd figure it out, but the underlying thought is: if she says it's a 'white supremacy hate symbol' she's retarded, so don't bother.

Girl in front is cute

1488 is a figure of speech but what I mean by this is that good traditional women have to be shaped into that by their men. They don't have to be Hitler fangirls, but they will become conservative in their political and cultural beliefs if you lead them there.

That user has a golden opportunity to shape a girl into a 10/10 WIFE instead of a fuck partner and I'm hoping he doesn't squander it. The more partners a woman has had, the less amenable to this influence they become.

>t. beta faggot
I've been married for 5 years to a traditional woman who is a stay at home mother to 2 children. What are your relationship counseling qualifications?