JK Rowling hates trannies

>JK Rowling hates trannies
wtf i hate jk rowling now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mixedhunty/status/922899342058541061
mobile.twitter.com/Graemdyne/status/922859173347577859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't see shit, nigga
For real though what the fuck am I supposed to get from a random person's reaction on Twitter to an essay for ants

is she /ourgirl/ now

am I supposed to have any idea what the fuck that means?

that misshapen commie limey cunt is just lucky she's got english rose mummy milkers

always has been. she's working deep cover

this

OP, I am not a fucking ant

Worthless image
CANNOT READ
>British
Oh

Please send magnifying glass.

modern literature is garbage language

Trannies hate their self so who cares.

>makes the ethno nationalists the bad guys and glorify racemixing in her books
>/ourgirl/

ok

>someone hates trannies
good

what am I supposed to be looking at here?

How about a link you piece of shit?

Why am I not surprised that a hateful transphobic bigot is also responsible for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

fucking inbred isle ape, this image shows nothing of value.

They will always find a way to turn on you.
They're like crabs in a bucket, always jealously pulling each other down the moment one gets higher than the rest.
I hope Rowling burns out like Whedon did when they turned on him.

>nearly 20 posts
>still no link to what the fuck OP is talking about

twitter.com/mixedhunty/status/922899342058541061

Fuck you, OP, you stupid sack of shit

low effort

Everybody hates trannies.

>read a few comments below the tweet
>realize they're all clinically insane
>close the tab

You're getting worked up over nothing

RARE
A
R
E

Why don't you post what she said then you fucking retard?

If you think the narrative was weak in HP, you're right, but there's a reason why.
Soon (early next year) she's going to release an extremely redpilled sequel when wizard society wake up and realise voldemort did nothing wrong. Unironically very similar to that greentext floating around. It will also have a lot of parrellels with modern western society and brutally redpill the fuck out of the normies.

Screencap ths post

Retard. It’s a meme flag

Oh new flag

It’s a slide thread, but here

mobile.twitter.com/Graemdyne/status/922859173347577859

anyone have the greentext?

Are you jk Rowling ?

she didn't say anything, she liked something about women's spaces

like fucking google it you lazy fucks

TERF = Transexual exclusionary radical feminist

not quite /ourgal/ but not fully gone off the cliff

No!

TERF is an acronym for Trans Excluding Radical Feminist.

Basically they think male to female trans don't deserve female empowerment because they were born with "male privilege", and some of them view trans people as just trying to take advantage of female empowerment. TERFs and Trannies go head to head, often resulting in violence and laughs for the rest of us.

We should shatter their will to live.

For fucks sake, your favorite author liking something on a website actually bothers you?

These weak willed sissies have no place in the world, they should literally be fed to the wolves for our entertainment.

Lefties eating their own example #1291902747

always side with trannies over lesbains who want you dead

Everyone hates trannies. Just nobody wants to deal with the bitching SJWs for admitting it

Related, considering how much she hates Sup Forums etc. it would be great for Sup Forums to elevate her as /ourgal/. The thought of seeing her in such an embarrasing situation is so exciting.

I inadvertently saved a nigger tranny the other day. I slammed a random nigger to the ground because he kept going around fighting people, but before that he had apparently beaten the tranny down 3 or 4 times. I grabbed him in a RNC and slammed him on the ground, and then the cops came and got him. Felt good to wrangle a chimp, though there could’ve been one less nigger tranny in this world if I’d just let him do his thing.

>gay and trans allies

They're the Italy of identity allies

>provides image
>realizes image is for an ant
>'like fucking google it you lazy fucks'