Former Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Pleads Guilty to Lying to FBI

THIS IS IT /pol , GAME OVER! KEK!
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/george-papadopoulos-russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians? Again? Whatever.

not gonna lie, former Mueller supporter here. this is fucking hilarious watching the drumpf regime crash and burn. but in all seriousness we should let him have the nuclear codes.

Yeah, you guys should have BTFO from our election

E T E R N A L
B U T T H U R T

Nobody here has even heard of this guy lmao This guy is basically another Carter Page, a total hanger on.

Not an official member of the campaign at all.

lol

Now, who is guilty one? :'D

so, lying to the fbi is a crime now? whan is hillary, comey, fusion, cankles and rice going to be jailed then?

>what about
Trumpfags are cancer

>flag
>trying to be a trump fag
kill yourself.

OST of Coup threads
youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE&t=

Shouldn't you be on our side, Mex-user? We want you here to vote for us.

>muh cognitive dissonance

>be some rando policy guy
>get pulled on to the trump admin because your bosses boss got appointed to department of state
>oh boy!!!!
>some how get roped into some deposition with the fbi
>dc needs it’s blood for muh Russia
>make some statements that aren’t true because you are scared and confused
>go to jail to satisfy this novo-McCarthyism

Sucks to be him

>he lied bout meeting putins niece
I wonder how many libs think this deserves the death penalty

Snow-Flake alert

>then get pardoned by trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I think the ones still whining about the result of a certain election that has been held a year ago, you know... the ones that take every nothingburger as a possible happening for the POTUS to be arrested or impeached. The ones hoping for that thing that is ever going to happen. The ones you'll still hear next year about how butthurt they are about the fact the POTUS really made america a little bit greater than I was in 2016.

>Sucks to be him
Does it matter at this point? We won :'D

>we won

On what planet, manafort was working for the Podestas at the time of his crimes

Trump is president, the republicans will pick up seats in the house and senate next year.

You are so out in space m8!

Did you even read the indictment you fucking idiot?

Trump will be impeached => ATT acquires Time Warner => CNN takes control of all publications => Democrat for the next 100 years :'D

THIS IS THE GUY WHO TRIED TO SET UP MEETINGS WITH RUSSIANS AND MANAFORT REJECTED THEM.

This story is a month old.

>The indictment
It says "Trump for Prison"

spying on your political opponent with the help of a foreign government is espionage /po/.

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
B U T T H U R T

F E E L
I T
H U R T I N G

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
L O S S

F E E L
Y O U R
E T E R N A L
F A I L I N G

I T
W I L L
N E V E R
G O
A W A Y

>THIS IS THE GUY WHO TRIED TO SET UP MEETINGS WITH RUSSIANS AND MANAFORT REJECTED THEM.
Unlike Hillary, you Nazis have intent to break the law, BTFO

>they're allowed to break laws that trump doesn't even know is a law
>trump fags are cancer

THIS :'D

>Let's discuss. We need to communicate that DT is not doing these trips. It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.
Papadapolous tried to hide Russian meetings with Trump that deal with Russia hacking Hillary's emails. Sup Forums is in denial kek

>McCarthyism
>Implying McCarthy did anything wrong

Did you even read the damn article?

>Mr. Papadopoulos repeatedly tried to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials, court records show. Attempts to reach Mr. Papadopoulos were not successful.

In short, the clever sleight of phrase confesses they never bothered with the kid. "Attempts were made unsuccessful?" No attempts were even bothered to begin with.

Trumpweenies BTFO hard

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

>but mah god empurah did nutting wrong, what about le memes?

>papadopulus
trump deserves to pay the debnts for trusting a greek

I remember that at some point the russian had gotten hold of some of the emails. I think the hillary emails. A female member of the duma spoke there and was demanding it to be released while others thought it should not.
The romanian hacker guccifer was extradited in march 2016

Literally who??

I wonder how Mamadopoulos feels about this