Brit/pol/: Fuck Christopher Hitchens Edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing religious beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Apt4iR6axnY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtu.be/QHMDIhZvFQA
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Apt4iR6axnY

I will sexually abuse all of you.

Just so most of you idiots understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

Just noticed how big Christopher's head is in that image.

He can pleasantly surprise sometimes.

You try fitting his hair with Alex's.

For those who don't know.

>not selecting Yotsuba B

Take the time to read all OP's of the KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Fuck off LARPfag

i'm real sick of commies and faggots. i support deus vulting.

Wtf I love baby murder now!

Could someone find the clip where Christopher Hitchens calls Podesta a pedophile, I can't find it.

Christopher is outside a conference, in the hall and shouts it out on the way away from the camera (I seem to recall)

I just can't find it on youtube or on google...

How to fix the education system, lads?

>All heroes wear cap--

Most do, though.

Based Powell Mosley and Hitler to restore the Empire.

Cut state involvement

when you going back into sandland then?

Your point about inbreeding still applies but we're mostly Celtic not Germanic

celts arent English, English people are primarily Anglo Germanic not celtic subhuman

>Hero
>he lost

I was wrong, it was Breitbart.
And he didn't say that.

youtu.be/QHMDIhZvFQA

Massive investment. Weed out the teachers who don't follow the party line; produce strict guidelines as to what should be taught.

English are mix of mainly Celtic with a minority of Germanic and a tiny bit of French

False. The vast majority of genetic studies show the average Englishman is about 30% Anglo-Saxon, with some Norse, the rest being native Briton (i.e. Celtic).
Look at this pic: They don't look like Danes or North Germans, they may as well be fucking Irish, for all we know.

Gas teachers
The wog in ukip was literally the only politician to bring up cultural Marxism in teaching

so did Christ.

True, this guy was the real hero

Germanic implies and includes Celtic-Germanic mutts (Britain, Southern Germany, Austria) since Celtic languages are barely spoken

False, genetic studies show the average Englishman is at least one-third Native British. "Celt" is a linguistic term, not a genetic one. If a Nigger in Africa started speaking Welsh, does that make him a "Celt" because he speaks a Celtic tongue? No, it doesn't. Same applies for Germanic. Fact is, Anglo-Saxons and Native Britons are the same people anyway. All Northern Europeans descend from the same group that spread out so arguments about who and what we are is trivial.

How can we clear Marxism from the minds of students who have already endured our education system? Halt their education, completely change the syllabus and teach them non-Islamic things all over again?

Sorry, I mean't one-third Anglo-Saxon fml

I know, but he is using Celt as an ethnic term meaning native British isles, so I will too.

If he wernt millitairly retarded he would be a hero

David Kurten had the best manifesto of the leadership election, but we can't have a non-white head of UKIP.

Churchill was as "racist" as Hitler, he just didn't like seeing Germany dominate and the Jews exploited him for this.
Churchill would literally kill himself if he saw any non-whites in Britain.

>giving a shit about some vague morality
mongrel slave, please. some “”””””””stock”””””””” must be culled. who the fuck wants to birth the inferior?

Maintaining the human race is no different than maintaining a garden.

I'm a Marxist lad, so I want quite the opposite. Regardless, Islam is an inherently reactionary force and largely incompatible with Marxist theory.

By the way, students are not "taught Marxism" in any way, shape, or form, broadly speaking social liberalism is what the propaganda system in education teaches.

Very well, in that case we would be defined as a Celto-Germanic people in that sense. The English have no relation to the Celtic culture of Wales, Scotland or Ireland and never will. The very foundations of this country and what makes us English all comes from the Anglo-Saxon people and was solidified after the Battle of Brunanburgh

>as "racist" as Hitler
he was really racist towards those Jews wasn't he.

Obviously, I'm just talking about ethnicity. It's an issue with the word "Celt", as many attribute an ethnicity to it, typically native British Isles.

>reactionary
1/3-1/4 of “French” mudshut arab bitches are married to niggers and their fathers are okay with that as long as nigs are (nominally) mudshit.

Be very afraid, for your arseholes will never be the same again.

Either way, how can the removal of multiculturalist degeneracy in the minds of students come about?

He coined the slogan "keep England white"

Churchill didn't properly appreciate the damage the war would wreak on Britain, and so believed that the USA could lend Britain a given sum of money to save the British Empire. It was only midways through the war he realised that the Americans did not see helping Britain or her empire (which the Yanks wanted dismantled) immeditely after the war as being in their interest.

So Churchill's mistake was trusting that then americans would bail us out on far nicer terms, and with a far larger sum, than they actually were willing to do.

It can't, see Yuri for further information. The Marxist brainwashing is complete and thorough, and the political trends of the youth reflect that.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Lads do you drive manual or automatic?

The only way to do it would be to launch an assault on both liberal teachers/professors and bourgeois propagandists.

I’ll drive you manually in a minute.

accurate portrayal of what will happen if i run into honk irl

Anyone else seen the breaking news? Trumps campaign manager has been charged with conspiracies against the US and money laundering from officials in the Ukraine.

Bit rude m8.

tl;dr Churchill's mistake was going to war

Americans are enormous fucking hypocrites. They're happy to extensively meddle in the elections of other nations, yet if Russia decides to produce some misleading news on Facebook in order to destabilise a hostile power, all of a sudden it's an egregious violation of US sovereignty and must be dealt with.

You're going to him to put you in a choke hold?

Manaforts nothing unless it leads to Jr or kushner

Read their justification when they got caught meddling in Peru "we felt the election was too important to be left to the Peruvian people"

Yet by the time his second term was over more than 60,000 pajeets had settled in Britain after gaining their independence in 1947 as a result of Churchill bankrupting the Empire. Based slogan though.

fuck peter hitchens desu

go suck a bible and stop trying to ruin everyones fun you moralfag

More babble.

Also this

a tragic hero, then

dankjewel and lekker

Churchill didn't start the war. The only potential criticism you could level at him was that peace would have been preferable in 1940, but that involves trusting Hitler, a notoriously untrustworthy man.

People underestimated the potential power of the USSR at the time, and so the assumption was that Hitler would conquer much of the Soviet Union within weeks, and then eventually turn his attention back on the UK. How then could we stand up to the Germans with all of Russian oil and industry in their hands? They could then threaten British forces and interests in India, Persia, and the Middle East, while also harnessing industrial centres in Western and SE Russia to vastly outstrip out own output.

In short, we would have to submit or die.

Which would you choose, in Churchill's position?

Halloween is tomorrow. Dumb admins.

Also bear in mind it was only 20yrs after the great war. Pacts aside how could he stand to have the krauts just 20 miles over the channel again. As soon as they invaded France we had to act.

We would all be alot better off if he did

A least they got a new poxy dancing skeleton.Does anyone just not turn the theme of straight away?

He did start it actually by relentlessly provoking it and refusing any peace deals with the Nazis.
>Which would you choose, in Churchill's position?
I'd have chose to take up the one of many peace offers Hitler tried to make with him.

Four years ago today.

Miss you mum.

>tfw can't hear the sound because it doesn't play on my tablet for some reason
I don't suppose it might just be off by default for these devices. Is there a way to turn it on? It's probably just Spooky Scary Skeletons anyway but still :(

Forging an alliance with Germany and killing the Soviet subhumans. Or just staying out of war altogether
>Hitler
>untrustworthy
Britain lol

How about just not invading Poland lol.

Churchill was one of the least trustworthy politicians in Britain at the time. He was shat on for his disastrous mismanagement of the treasury in 1929. Not to mention his military failure at Gallipoli.

"They said I was the worst chancellor of the excheceur that England ever had - and they were right."

*exchequer

Theresa looking annoyed that she's compelled to sit in on a boring Monday afternoon debate.

Whilst the Poles oppress and near enough genocide the Germans living in their homelands that the Poles had stolen in the aftermath of the First World War.

Same tbqh, the sound never works on my tablet either. I just switch the whole thing back to yotsuba anyway

Letting a few German stragglers get merked is preferable to causing every woman in Berlin to get raped by some Mongoloid and have half of German cities reduced to rubble.

Get in. Hollywood is kill.

It's crammed full of the worst shitstain MPs as well

Churchill was a cunt.

I'd still have him a 100x before AMW
JRE had good ideas but legitimately insane

It's not "a few German stragglers getting merked", stop using such trivialising language in a serious issue. Thousands of Germans were being oppressed and forced out of their ancestral homes because in the aftermath of the First World War because the victors decided to arbitrarily give land to Poland that Poland had little claim to. Germany was justified in seeking the reunion of these stolen territories into a German realm. Germany shouldn't have declared war on the Soviet Union several years later if it didn't want to be completely destroyed, but even then, they could hardly read the future and, as somebody else ITT has said, Soviet power was greatly underestimated in this period.

>near enough genocide the Germans living in their homelands that the Poles had stolen in the aftermath of the First World War
Utter fabrication. Nothing close to that occurred in the interwar period.

F

Sorry to hear that, mate

That's a crock mate. Hitler used that as an excuse to get his hands on another baltic port, gdansk, is all

go back home, Pawel the slav-jew subhuman. Britain didn’t give a shit about Poland

Nah, but we did give a shit about the two-faced Kraut who kept trying to expand into other people's territory

>www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

What kind of fucked up cuntry is this

Why the fuck do you still live there

>invade country A knowing they have a military pact with country B
>"wtf why are B attacking us stop unjust aggression REEEEEEEEEE"

Nowhere that's worth moving to will have us

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

a. Killing members of the group;
b. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
c. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
d. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

Poles might not have been outright killing Germans within Poland, but they were certainly deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part. Poles were notorious for their treatment of non-Poles within Polish territory, including Ukrainians, Jews and Germans. Claiming that it's utter fabrication is simply and demonstrably not true, all it takes is a Google search of "oppression of germans in interwar poland".

Why fill out a captcha if you have no captcha? It's demonstrably true, claiming it isn't shows historical illiteracy. Hitler certainly played on it and perhaps exaggerated it for his own gain, but annexing the German territories of Poland were completely justified (annexing the rest of Poland was not). Danzig had been German for hundreds of years and had a German majority when it was stolen from Germany (I am unsure whether they were still a majority in 1939, although if not it only shows how Germans were forced out of their homelands).

Waitwaitwait, so if I were to spout all the redpilled shit I could and then pretend to be a Muslim then would I be let off for everything?

>gives Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe to Stalin
Look at this jingoistic mongoloid. Funny that your kids are getting raped by pakis now lmao

Because it's my home. I'm just intelligent enough not to run my mouth in public or post controversial things on my normiebook.

Someone reported him to the police. The way people get caught for wrongspeak is when some gimp reports them and says they feel raped, etc. Best thing to do is avoid contact with the type of psychos that would report you for cranial rape for posing a mildly right wing opinion..

Who did this?