YOU DONE FUCKED UP SON

READ THE FOOTNOTE
>READ THE FOOTNOTE
READ THE FOOTNOTE
>READ THE FOOTNOTE
READ THE FOOTNOTE
>READ THE FOOTNOTE

ITS OVER. WE'RE DONE. ABANDON SHIP. HARD EVIDENCE. INTENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1007346/download
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meeting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage and kys,

True if big

that is bigly yuge

>Russia says they want to meet Trump
It doesn't say Trump wants to meet Russia.

>Let's discuss. We need to communicate that DT is not doing these trips. It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.
Glumpf is finished

Reminder: We no longer live under the rule of law. We are a 3rd world nation of niggers and retards ran by a cabal of criminals. Respond accordingly.

Didn't Abe meet with both candidates? Japan must be behind the curtain.

the absolute level of reading comprehension on this board

>READ THE FOOTNOTE

jesus,plumpf is done for reals

Yes. Guys i have confirmed reports that Donald J. Trump will be the head of rainbow rocket joining the likes of Guzma and Giovanni. It's a sad, sad day in America. We are the bad guys now. God help us all.

Did anyone in Abe's administration offer to hack into Hillary Clinton's emails to help Trump win? Try harder Sup Forums this is too easy

FAKE AND GAY

THIS IS PAGE 8

I guess it's time to give up our 2nd Amendment and be #withher.

The eternal nip always being honorable n sneaky at the same time

>It doesn't say Trump wants to meet Russia

>trump will not meet with russia
wow

If you look at Trumps behaviour since February when he fired Flynn, he knows this doesn't look good. Obviously he knew that they were trying to get dirt from Russians on Clinton. But there is no solid evidence other than potential testimonies.

If this "high ranking" Trump official is any other than Manafort, then shit. If it's Trump Jr. or Kushner, then holy fuck, Trump did obstruct justice by firing Comey. And it's over.

Whoa I'm jumping off the Blumpf blane right now.

justice.gov/file/1007346/download

page 8

GLUMPF SAT ALONE ON A BENCH IN THE PARK

Also you fucking complete retard, it is NOT illegal for a US presidential candidate to meet a foreign official.

>Nation wants to meet with man who will potentially be the next president

Wow I'm fucking shocked.

>you're a retard

>no such trip took place.

fuck off, shill.

OLD STORY FROM 5 WEEKS AGO

This is the guy who tried to set up russian meetings and Manafort rejected them. Please keep up.

George worked as policy adviser for Ben Carson, not Trump. Look up his wiki page.

>We need someone to communicate that OT is not doing these trips. It should
be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.

Forgery and faggotry

>not doing these trips

I know, I'm in charge of the trips.

>>
>OLD STORY FROM 5 WEEKS AGO

lol no

>justice.gov/file/1007346/download

but poplopogus isnt even being indicted right now, right?

idk what is going on

also why whould there be an indictment for him if he wasnt indicted

>It doesn't say "TRUMP WANTS" to meet Russia
>It is NOT illegal for presidential candidates to meet foreign officials
Where is the wrong-doing?

HALP ME user!

Can somebody explain to me why communicating with Russia is so big a deal?

Why are people acting like this is still the height of the Cold War? What is the difference between this and Trump communicating with Canada for example?

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
B U T T H U R T

F E E L
I T
H U R T I N G

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
L O S S

F E E L
Y O U R
E T E R N A L
F A I L I N G

I T
W I L L
N E V E R
G O
A W A Y

He was charged and plead guilty, and was arrested in July. Mueller released his indictment to the public today.

What exactly does it mean in your hallucination?

its all ogre. first court appearance in 90 minutes.

GRAB YOUR POPCORN BOYS, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

Fuck you. This is news.

cuz its the best thing they could come up with

Because people with convient presuppositions will say Russia is the big bad and they completely hijacked the election to get Trump elected.

so it's pretty clear who that "other campaign official" was

This
Genocide jews, niggers and spics including all their enablers, including (((trump)))

Then what?

It said later the trip was never made and even CNN just said Manafort and campaign told this faggot to eat shit.

Jesus,the fuck is wrong with you retarded faggots? This kid was essentially the dude who started the fyre festival: political edition.

Yep, it was Paul Manafort. And the meeting that was set up was the meeting in Trump Tower.

All Mueller needs now is for them to admit Trump was directly tied to all of this and it's over.

Fake. OP typed that out himself. You loser liberal shills spamming this board are about to cry like little fairies once Manafort sells out Podesta and Clinton to get a lighter sentence and then Trump, Christopher Wray, and Gowdy will destroy the entire Democrat party and the remainder of the corrupt Neo Cons.

Damn, nigger, you think these things just fly out of the blue? There is always a beginning and a developmental series of events that happen before YOUR pea brain learns about it.

Even in the incredibly unlikely even that Trump gets impeached it would just radicalise white normies.

>The Trump campaign and the Russian agreed to meet in the most high-profile building of 2016
m8...

>so it's pretty clear who that "other campaign official" was

Is it? If it was Manafort, they could have named him.

Not saying it isn't Manafort, but it's not certain.

Papadopolous is basically that one retardfag that kept emailing Podesta his plans which were never responded to.

Wow, how can anyone still not see the coordination? Holy shit, this dude literally got butt fucked lying about Russian interactions. Prepare your anus Trump campaign staffers.

what were the terms of the plea?

lmao Get fucked faggots. I fo t even cafe if it is true. I want Trunp impeached to shove it in face of you dumb hicks
Get fucked, white trash Go fix a toilet or whatever you morons do.

The footnote says they want to communicate that he is not doing it.

y-you first

Lol have you not been paying attention to the news at all dude?

It has its own Wikipedia page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meeting

Nice!

The charges were filed back in July long before the indictment against Paul Manafort, they likely could not name him yet. This document is old but Mueller released it to the public today. Manafort and Papadopoulos are connected, Mueller isn't stupid.

>when you're so fucking hysterical that you can't even type properly

>DT will not be doing these trips
>It doesn't say trump want's to meet russia

>It has its own Wikipedia page
Have you been paying attention to what I'm telling you?

K

>justice.gov/file/1007346/download
>The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI'.) that took place on January 27, 2017
>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAP ADO POULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS further told the investigating agents that the professor was "a nothing" and "just a guy talk[ing] up connections or something." In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some of those officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials..

learn how to read, periods matter as does grammar.
the footnote clearly says "lets discuss" in regards to PAPA wanting to setup a Russia meet.
The recipient forwards it to someone else saying: "We need someone, low-level in the campaign so as not to send any signal, that DT is not doing those trips.

Whats the signal? That Trump doesnt want to openly offend Russia by having a high level person decline, but has no desire to visit, so puts it on a low level person to communicate no.

oh my God, the Trump campaign wanted a staffer to communicate that Trump wasn't doing the suggested trips.

plumpff is finished.

CONFIRMED DT will not meet with Russia

shove what in our face?
that our incredibly corrupt system applies justice unfairly as a political tool?
we already knew that friendo

I'm confused on the footnote

is the foot note a lie, as in Trump was doing the trips?

Or is the footnote stating that sending Trump on these trips is stupid and just send some nobody to see what they want?

Or do they want some low level employee to tell the Russians that DT isn't interested?

this. God help us all.

>Can somebody explain to me why communicating with Russia is so big a deal?

It’s not the communication that’s the problem. It’s the contribution or donation to a political campaign from a foreign government that is the big deal, at least in the US.

US Code 30121 explains it, and a foreign government offering political campaign support be it monetary or a significant contribution, such as dirt on the opponent, violates this law.

Even worse and more obvious are the money laundering charges against Manafort, which could lead to evidence or already be evidence of possible direct monetary donation being made from a foreign country to a US political opponent.

It means they colluded to hide the fact that it was DT doing the trips because they anticipated it would look bad.

who or what are they going to send a signal to

That Ametica doesnt belong to you, need you, want you. That this nation woild be much better off without white trash in the south and midwest. That you are a throwback and if need be reasonable adults will step in and stop you

Summed up beautifully

why don't you do something about it, soyboy? go start the revolution already.

Yeah, but doing trips to Russia isn't bad. It's normal for a campaigning candidate to travel abroad.

So DT did go on a trip, and they "need someone to communicate that DT is not doing these trips"? They were lying to the public?
Or DT didn't do the trip, and they "need someone to communicate that DT is not doing these trips" because they don't want to be associated with Russia?

Also, when did Trump visit Russia during his campaign?
Who are they communicating too? The Russians? Or the Public?

excellent lets discuss a split
you get to keep all those fabulous niggers spics kikes trannies muslims etc and we just get our own homeland where neither side has to deal with the other
what do u say friend?

Face it, it's over

It's called ZOG user

>Also, when did Trump visit Russia during his campaign?

I assume they're referring to Donnie Half Scoop.

so oppo research is fine when you are HRC but treason if you are DJT.. got it...

reading comprehension skills of a baboon with palsy

But that's confusing.

This meaning makes just as much sense. Because it is a response to the Russians, they are saying we need someone to tell these guys that dt is not doing these trips. We will send someone else instead.

>It's normal for a campaigning candidate to travel abroad.

Yes, but that it's an official visit, announced and all. When you feel the need to go this far to hide your tracks, it smells fishy.

>we're done, abandon ship
t. Shariablue

I dont have to do shit. They are currently dismantling Trump and no one gives a shit. At 38% approval (mostly old people) there wont be a revolt, esp considering everyone still has plenty of food and entertainment.
Ttump will be destroyed and you retards will do jack shit. This was the last gadp of white trash political power. Thank God for the hispanics.

Donald Trump Jr.?
I think he's the low level employee they are mentioning that did visit with the Russians.

Much ado about nothing. They got him to plead guilty for a small lie or technicality.

Seems Mueller could have rushed indictments. They got Manafort for shit during the Obama years.

There is no need for a special prosecutor for this stuff.

Mueller is technically working for the Justice Department and Rosenstein.

He can literally be dismissed and this case could be turned over to a regular US attorney.

Trump is free to end Mueller's probe if this is all Mueller has.

Is there any reason Manafort's case will need a special team?

Ya know, the more I see the left push this thing, the more I think maybe vaccines do make people retarded.

But did he visit Russia during the campaign? Are they covering up a visit that no one knows about?

Too much like Greek flag

>Donald Trump Jr.?

That would be my guess.

"We need someone to communicate that Donald Trump doesn't want to meet with the Russians"

truly, we've finally found the smoking gun proving Donald Trump collaborated with the Russians

SMOKING GUN

> Russia wants to meet

This proves that as of June 2016, Russia had never met Trump.

Liberals really need to work on reading comprehension. I don’t see anything here that makes Trump look bad.

Inb4 “b-but it says Trump and Russia in the same paragraph!”

>
US Code 30121 explains it, and a foreign government offering political campaign support be it monetary or a significant contribution, such as dirt on the opponent, violates this law.

Like in the form of a dossier?