Beating up gays

>beating up gays
>beating up feminists
i kinda want to join antifa now

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
youtube.com/watch?v=xKTYcTmyp1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope these ass clowns keep doing stupid shit like this.

what's stupid about beating the gays

Well nothing, just makes us look good.

intredasting

based faggots

>Gays Against Sharia, an organisation of far-right and anti-Islam activists, who proport to support LGBT rights, are planning to march in Manchester this weekend.
Now an opposing protest has been arranged in a bid to counter the group’s message.
Lesbians and Gays Support the Migrants and Action for Trans Health say they will be countering the protest, “to show that people in the LGBT+ community will not allow the far right to co-opt LGBT+ rights as a weapon to oppress other minorities.”

fucking kek

Wtf I love gays now!

beating up gays, what a fashist thing to do.

man i just read antifa's shitty press release after houston and now i hate them again

The only reason antifa likes muslims is because they think it will provide them weapona and foot soldiers for their "revolution"

As all commies, they are liars. They dont care about gays or muslims but say they are both. Yet clearly value the more dangerous ones even more.

pffffahaha
the absolute state of antifa

wtf, that's news to you?
of course fags are against an ideology that throws them off of rooftops.

Somewhat relevant:
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

this timeline is so ducking dumb antifa will probably revert to islam any day

I clicked on the picture but it doesn't play.

GIVE ME VIDEO OP!

Evaporative cooling of group beliefs will make them get stupider as time passes.

Are you new?

Let them murder each other. Problem solved!

Trannies and tumblrsexuals like to give the appearance that they represent gay men.

>LGBT
>far right
What the fucking fuck

78% of LGBTs voted for Hillary.

i thought voting was anonymous, how exactly would they even know about the sexual orientation of voters?

Maybe a small sample size was asked outside of the actual voting, but that would mean nothing

>gay get to crusading b4 us

This timeline....

>i kinda want to join antifa now

Fuck off you stinking paki. Gays are literally a million times more suited to this country than Muslims.

>even low test godless degenerates say enough is enough

check'd

We both share the same enemy.

saved

>Lesbians and Gays Support the Migrants and Action for Trans Health
LAGSMATH?

>Antifa sides with Muslims over gay whites
Kek
They truly are just self-hating

Anyone else seeing some staggering comparisons between Antifa and the rise of Mussolini?

as if i needed more evidence that the white ethnostate was literally gay

Many gays ive met are terrified of muslims and want them gone. I'll just cheer them on as they kill eachother. Gays are fucking annoying and always act like theyre women.

>Sup Forums isn't a rightwing gay board of peace

umm sweetie hallo current year

That leaves 23%

>but that would mean nothing
So everyone is lying in exit polls for some reason?

Dont worry pal we'll push you of the edge after you done your part against the muzzie hordes.

I like how they add in trans health out of no-where as if muslims wouldnt murder them too

Only 14% of fags voted for Trump

>that smuggie

LOL, spot-on. Saved.

and they should be punched

RARE

Communists allied with islam? Why is it so strange to you? Communist wants to destroy western civilization and hate christians. Muslims want to destroy western civilization and hate christians. Seems they have a lot in common. So ofcourse when push comes to shove, they're going to side with the muslims instead of the faggots. However it is hilarious to watch. It's the same with muslims, they side with the faggots right till the faggots want to object to sharia law, and then the muslims throw the faggots under the bus (lot of muslims in antifa especially antifa in europe). When will the fags realize they are useful idiots to both communists and muslims. When the faggots are no longer useful for their agenda, or if the faggots object to their agenda, they throw them under the bus, same with the white leftists, when they are no longer useful/if you object to their agenda, they will throw you under the bus. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for some. Pay attention leftists, this is the fruits of your labour, this is what you are helping to replace western civilization with.
communists plan
>destroy western civilization, cause it's bad cause reasons
and then what?
>well..
This is what happens.

link to video?

Maybe we will get some nice FASHionable uniforms out of this alliance.

I love that peaceful right wing groups get banned in Britain but lefty/muslim terror groups with a long history of violence are allowed to operate unimpeded.

>protest against an ideology that wants you dead
>get beaten up by anti-fascists using fascist tactics

Truely the greatest timeline of them all.
Whoever did it has successfully created a group that does he bidding of the state to shut down protests on the basis of moral authority. Brilliant.

(cont)
Faggots and leftists, notice how islam is USING YOU. they learned how you are destroying western civilization by declaring objections to the rampant homosexual lifestyle as.. "homophobic". they put their heads together since they also want to destroy western civilization and replace it with sharia law and declared that critique of islam is "islamophobic" Do you not see how obvious it is. They are using your techniques against western civilization and also against YOU when you object to sharia law or lay any critique against muslims. They will throw you under the bus and not in a nice way either! You better realize this very fast.

Muslims hate commies and anarchists too.

Islam is a complete system of social order and demands it's members consolidate all power in the community then convert, subjugate, flush out, or destroy any infidels as soon as they have the power to do so.
Their ideologies are in direct opposition.
Then again, anarchism and communism are also in direct opposition as their end goals are not simultaneously possible, yet there they are.

Muzzies killed commies throughout NA, ME and SEA.
Recent declassified documents even show US awareness of muslim youth groups helping to purge hundreds of thousands of commies in Indonesia in the 60's.

rare flag, almost non-existent

are you dumb, it's a meme flag that just got added

When you're seen as oppressed in our current society it gives you the right to speak up
If I was gay you bet your ass I'd spend my days talking shit about muslims too

>Islam is a complete system of social order and demands it's members consolidate all power in the community then convert, subjugate, flush out, or destroy any infidels as soon as they have the power to do so.
Exactly, the problem with far leftists is their lack of research into most things. Islam is an empire based totalitarian religion with a complete set of laws for everyone including non muslims, designed to make muslims superior and non muslims inferior. It only switches into nightmare mode when they get a caliph. Under sharia you are not even allowed to critique a muslim or you risk getting your head cut off. And you have to pay a special tax jizya simply to live as a dhimmi (a non muslim living under muslim law) without having your head cut off, unless you convert ofcourse. This is how islamic countries who practice sharia end up being like 90% muslim, because it's almost intolerable to be anything else, living under constant fear of doing something or saying something wrong.

Also, are/were the biggest annoyance for the Chinese, and even an aggravation for the Soviets.

>beating up feminists

when did this happen?

sage
C'mon goys , join up and spread hate so we can spread our disease further until all guns are taken away REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/sage

(cont)
Islam IS sharia, sharia IS islam. When followed it has no separation between church and state (christianity has this on the books, like render unto ceasar that which is his) and the sharia law is extremely brutal with death penalty for even slight infractions. Understand this most importantly, even if you are NOT a muslim, you are to follow sharia law or else. It's not a live and let live system WHATSOEVER. The purpose of islam is to have EVERY NATION ON THE PLANET submit to sharia law, so that allahs law rules supreme in the entire world, this is the only concept of "peace" in islam when this happens. In islam allah is the supreme lawgiver, this is why muslims insist that they want to follow their own law in their nations. Because to them, whatever laws you have on the books, they don't give a shit about, it means nothing to them. This is why they push for local sharia courts etc. The ultimate agenda is to make the entire country follow sharia law regardless if you are muslim or otherwise. THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF ISLAM, it's a conquest religion with this exact objective! So you can accept sharia law peacefully or they will if they have military supremacy, just outright conquer you and force sharia law upon you. This is how islam operated for 1400 years. Time to wake up leftists, weakness and not objecting to it is seen as capitulation by the muslims, they're not going to stop, they're going to count it as a victory and continue to push in that direction.

>Action for Trans Health
In a better world this would mean real psychiatric care.

Anyway it's pretty clear that actual fags are a tiny minority of the lgbtwtfbbq movement these days. It's all insidious communists and the clinically insane now.

The antifa had always been kissasses whith muzzies who are more likely to be good fighters

What timeline are we in? Whole world has gone crazy.

>What timeline are we in? Whole world has gone crazy.
The leftists are schizophrenic and i'll tell you easily why. They can't admit to themselves how bad sharia law is, so at the same time they defend muslims they are also getting beaten up by them if they critique anything about islam. To realize how bad sharia law is they would have to admit to themselves that what they believe in is wrong, and that western civilization isn't the bad thing they made it out to be. This they can't do, so enter "schizophrenia." Where they try to have their cake and eat it too.

>tfw bisexual
>just want to be rediculed and made fun of just like everyone else
>these annoying pricks feel the need to stick up for me when I never asked them to
>now they are promoting a religion that wants to kill me

Almost all the Mediterranean/North Africa/Levant/AsiaMinor/Caucuses were majority Christian before the birth and rise of Muhammed.
They were mostly converted by their leaders being peacefully converted.
Then the terror of Islam came.

Not that all religions aren't cults, but compare their prophets.
>how many they had killed
>for what crimes they prescribed death, apostasy/heresy/blasphemy/etc
>how many of their foes and detractors were mandated death?
>how many slaves did they own?
>how many sex slaves? (Concubines)
>how large was their army?
>what lands did they conquer?
>what lands did their immediate followers conquer soon after their death?
>how many wives?

The kabbah was a housing for a thousand idols to every religiin/tribe/group that set foot in mecca.
A place for all to meet, trade, pray.
Where violence was prohibited.
After they kicked Muhammed out for being a an aggressive, violent, asshole, he returned and conquered it in a sneak attack.
Killing all his detractors.
Destroying all the idols.
Taxing non-Muslims trade or making life difficult for them if they would not convert. As though the merchants of any faith had much choice when their livelihood was at stake.
He had bards/poets executed for mocking him on several occassions.
And those are just the crimes they openly admit to.

The Left has whole-heartedly sided with Islam, which hates gays. The gays can either start loving their country and telling shitskins to get out, or they can be thrown off rooftops.

Some made their choice.

It further galvanizes the left. We want the Left to keep fracturing itself.

kek

They're so brainwashed they can hardly imagine there are more than 2 sides.

So I come here to watch a video.
No link and OP is a fag

Yep it really makes you think huh.
Also muslims are notorious liars about the history of islam they have on the books to practice deception about what islam teaches including of what islam has perpetrated throughout history which is why very importantly NEVER LEARN ISLAM FROM A MUSLIM they will decieve you and get you to convert, and then tell you that you can leave islam but understand that the punishment is death for doing so. But look at their own texts you can easily find it. If you study the sirat of muhammad you can find some of the history you mention. Literally executing poets who spoke against him. And the tragic history of how he began his "career" as a "refugee" because he got kicked out for pissing off the people in a village, then came back later and killed every single one of them, but before that he went to another village, stirred an uprising against the ones who ruled it and killed everyone of those too who let him in to be nice to him.
I'll post a couple of pictures of an ex muslim speaking about these matters here's the first one, the other i will post without text.

>The leftists are schizophrenic and i'll tell you easily why.
If they weren't schizophrenic or otherwise mentally unwell they wouldn't be leftists.

>The gays can either start loving their country and telling shitskins to get out
Way ahead of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKTYcTmyp1M

here you go you dumb leaf
fuck OFF islam is based

Muhammad was a military warlord who made his own religion that made brutal conquest "legitimate". Even aisha muhammads favourite bride that he married at the ripe age of 6 and consummated the marriage at age 9 spoke about this saying how allah seemed to quickly hasten to fullfill muhammads desires, like allowing him to have more wives than others, convenient revelations like that was common place with muhammad.
After muhammad had given the final marching orders the caliphates took off in a brutal conquest fashion after the model of what muhammad had done. And ended up with an empire larger than the roman empire territorially, due to the brutal convert or dhimmi or die doctrine, and held together with death penalty for leaving it. (ridda)

>fuck OFF islam is based
t.muslim
Islam is based is such a hilariously forced meme by muslims it's not even funny. And their desperate attempts to link people on the right to islam in order to also use the right as useful idiots the same that they are using the left, isn't lost to anyone but imbicils. You REALLY think we are that stupid that we haven't read your texts at all don't you?
>REEEEEEEEEE

Only a certain attention seeking narcissistic people (mostly liberal-minded) participate in such polls, just like election polls, which is why they are way off

no you're right buddy you're smarter than hitler
just like hitler

this whole thing is so dumb
when the news are talking about protests and clashes, its groups of about 6 people at a time.

Hitler was a massive moron in that respect. Hitler hated the jews and that blinded him to the massive danger the muslims posed. He was blind to this because the caliphates had just been dismantled in 1920's so it posed no threat whatsoever, islam was splintered and falling apart, and the muslims took advantage of this by siding with hitler since it allowed them to kill kuffar in wwII, look up ss scimitar divisions, notoriously brutal. Where muslims voluntered to fight because of hitlers obliviousness to the muslim menace.

>literally claiming to be smarter than hitler
l
m
a
o

Spare me your dawah muslim.
Had hitler looked into the caliphates brutal history he would've realized that they almost sacked and invaded vienna in austria in 1683 (battle of vienna) on btw. a hilarious date you might have heard of, september 10th-11th. Hitler was from austria originally if you recall.
Had hitler realized this he wouldnt've let a single fucking muslim ever fight for him.

Muslims use this today to drag the far right into being useful idiots for the muslims as they are trying this time by immigration to take over western civilization and implement sharia law.

>closeted user likes the idea of beating up women in the streets

>Had hitler looked into the caliphates brutal history he would've realized that they almost sacked and invaded vienna in austria in 1683 (battle of vienna) on btw. a hilarious date you might have heard of, september 10th-11th. Hitler was from austria originally if you recall.
>Had hitler realized this he wouldnt've let a single fucking muslim ever fight for him.
wow ur right just like hitler automatically hated the british because they fought against germany and austria in ww1

>lets go protest capitalism in our nike shoes and H&M sweatpants

>b.but muh hitler and muslims, w.we're the good guys
I'm sorry that your pathetic dawah is falling apart, well, sorry but not sorry. Had the muslims succeeded there wouldn't be anything left of western civilization for hitler to want to protect you stupid cunt. The smart ones of us realized this long ago, but go after the low hanging fruit, i'm not one of those.

>Individualists fighting syndicalists

lel anarchists really are subhuman apes

Beating up gays and women.
I don't hold with gays always sticking their thing right in your face (ooh err! Sounds a bit rude), because its indecent and they know it. Yet they have a legitimate and reasonable political point in objecting to Shariah, and by protesting properly they are making their point in the correct manner.
So what do we see happen?
We see the worst idiots in society, radicalised by the media, acting as the politically correct attack dogs of the globalist state.
It's amazing how the media convinced them that by attacking people on behalf of the globalist power they are some how rebelling when they are actually fighting for conformity.
These are the worst shitheads you ever picked on and excluded in school BTW, really pathetic characters.

They are pretty stupid, they want but don't know what it is they want. They think they are fighting for indivuality whilst struggling for the globalist state. They pretend to be strong personalities whilst seeking identity and acceptance within group think.
Pretty shit CV isn't it?

oh shit i blinked and missed the attack