Vegetarianism

Why shouldn`t i become a vegetarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only fags eat meat

Being a vegetarian denies the brain B-12 and other nutrients . A high carb diet makes you fat and stupid ...

Go for it.

You should.

Because you should go vegan

I'm a Vegetarian, never touched Alcohol or any drug whatsoever.

Women find me instant attractive.
And I get marriage proposals everyday.

I quit today

Chup bc bsdk

A vegetarian diet does not deprive you of eggs, dairy, sea vegatables, or fermented foods which have B12

>a high carb diet makes you fat and stupid
So ill assume youre still on one considering the autistic kikery dribble you just shat out of fingers

Because plants are carnivores ? They would eat you faster than worms if they could. They all are like little Semores waiting for you to fall down and eat your face off!!!!

>So ill assume youre still on one considering the autistic kikery dribble you just shat out of fingers
A high carb diet does make you fat though, I don't know about stupid but considering I've never met an intelligent overweight person I think I'll agree with him.

Look at all those Japanese eating tons of carbs everday. SO FAT. Or south Koreans? Thai? South Asia?

Now, America...

Obviously portion size matters you autistic shithead, Americans aren't exactly known for being frugal.
When's the last time you saw a swole chink?

Muh me le Gandu.

I dont wanna

Asians eat rice atleast 3 times a day.

I like "opportnistic vegeterian" more
Sticking mostly to a healthy and cbeap low meat diet is ideal

>a high carb diet make you fat

Lol fucking stop. If by high-carb you mean Wonderbread, orange juice, and candy yes. No one gets fat off of fruits and vegetables. As says highest living populations like Okinawans and 7th day adventists are high carb

Vegetarian and vegan do not equate high carb anyways.

DISCUSTIN

do it faggot
Veg, and being a friend to animals, is a based lifestyle

>i-i-its the carbs!!!

>p-p-portion size matters too

You gonna tell us the nutritional value of the food is important too???!?

>what are calories
Your actual weight is affected by how much you eat but body composition is in part affected by what you eat.
see above you fucking nigger

Because meat is tasty.

Pesco-vegetarianism is the most red-pilled diet on the planet (practically a vegetarian+you eat fish)

So you admit to being a dumbass who means calories

Dumbass

Do it. More steak and chicken for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ

>Lord Kike says to eat meat like a good goy!! Chow down and be sure to let in more refugees and give me donations!

Only makes you fat if you’re a lamb faggot. I’m a cross country runner and I eat nothing but carbs.

Eat whatever the fuck you want, it doesn't matter. We all die in the end anyway.

Sage