Berg Katze from 'Gatchaman Crowds'

Hot,fabulous and sassy - Katze.

I agree.

How can she see?

>She

It's a 'he'.

Miyano Mamoru made the whole show for me

Also utsutsu

What's with the Gatchaman threads lately?

I guess a bunch of people started watching it after seeing a thread and then it kept going like that.

Any chance of a S3?

>implying it's not both

This is Katse we're tlaking about

>She sees Rui´s ruirui
>Dat reaction

Probably not but i'd love at the very least an OVA or something because i need more Katze and Hajime

He lives inside Hajime´s hajimes.

To everyone that says Katze is gay: Here he's basically looking under Hajime's skirt.

Not gay. Just gender fluid.

And I' only bringing that up because it's an interesting call back to the original series.

Guys, now that Katze lives inside Hagime - isn't she embarrassed that Katze practically gets to see her naked when she's showering, dressing, etc?

Wait, people like tall, broad traps?

Imagine if Ben 10 unlocked Berg Katze's species form into his Omnitrix.

fuck katze-desu

Those boobs, Hajime-tan

Would Hajime be bothered if she were seen naked by accident?

What's with these ant pictures? Please post pics worthy of Katze and Hajime

>Hajime
>Being Embarrased
Pick one

id love a full size pic

Would Katze act much perverted if he was stuck inside a men's balls instead of a girl's boobs?

This faggot was why I dropped Crowds. A trap character, I can deal with. A stereotypical queen gay character, I can deal with. But a Trap, and Queen, AND this moaning retard? Crowds is gay as fuck, for no other sake than "because".

I don't care how big the MC's tits are, watching a cadre of over-the-top gay stereotypes moan and squeal at eachother for an entire episode isn't my idea of entertaining.

Yes.

Yes zhe would.

Katze is sad and Hajime-tan is trying to comfort him.

>anime about a shemale with two gay space demons, one locked in boobs and one locked in balls arguing with each other

Hurry up Japan

I noticed Hajime changed her backpack to this one in Insight.

I want to be locked away inside hajime's hajimes

Do you think you can get along with Katze?

What if she stuffed you in her butt so she would be more balanced?

What if 4kids got hold of this show?

OD becomes a flirt.

Rui becomes a girl with image issues (trying to make herself look more like an attractive girl)

Utsutsu starts wearing a one-piece.

They will also edit Joe's cigarette into a lollipop and the alcohol he drinks will be re-colored to look like soda (practically, Joe is a big sugar addict in this version).
Katze will get a female voice actor and a German accent.