One Piece

sanji better avenge this cutie or I'll hold it against him forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that it was Reiju who beat her up.

THE THIRD (SAN) REICH

These are some nice designs it's a pity we'll never see them again after this arc

>tfw all of your new waifus will disappear forever after this arc.

Feels bad.

I don't see Mozu OR Kiwi here, so no

Could use another set of tits in the crew, kind of a sausage fest.

na its good

>we'll never see them again after this arc
They'll be at Reverie after the wedding fails

How much time do we have until people start unironically thinking Reiju is going to join the crew?

>until
All new characters will join the crew because autists have less reading comprehension than the 8 year olds this comic is made for

>new waifus
>new
>s

>tfw this man's scientific genius is considered greater than the germa's technology

But Big Mom is acquiring both

Why does Luffy act like he learned absolutely nothing from Marineford?

we're lucky he's on the good side

Ok officially has Sanji met Pudding in the flesh and rejected her outright in favour of his crew? The chapters seem too vague for my liking regarding that fact

nah, Pudding is just a liar

Why does Dadji have the worst design? Just make him a bearded more bara version of his sons rather than this thing

Guys, this is gonna be another long af arc, isn't it? Zou was just an illusion.

Oda is complicating things too much for Luffy & co. to just grab Sanji and gtfo of there
So now he has to get Luffy's team to make some allies, in order to defeat or at the very least clash with BM + Germa
Shit's getting out of hand and WCI is on the verge of becoming Dressrossa 2.0 in terms of duration
I can't take this anymore

Is this the face of a liar?

Piss stain

yes

just look at these big fat lies

>Oda is complicating things too much for Luffy & co. to just grab Sanji and gtfo of there
I'm sorry, were you actually expecting their plan to go smoothly and without any hitch and detour? When did that ever happen in the manga?

a CUTE liar

yes, that's the face of a sexy liar

Things to be resolved:
>Jimbei leaving Big Mom and joining Luffy officially
>Caesar wriggling his way out of his predicament and his final destination
>Sanji beating the shit out of or making peace with his family and insuring they don't go after Zeref
>Luffy getting Big Mom to acknowledge him either by beating her or some other means
>Lola vivrecard shenanigans
>The poneglyph
>revenge against Capone

Did I miss any

pedro's past

He's using the most dangerous ability more and more since

Those are some juicy lies

He just wants back his favourite edgelord Law in Wano

Zoro is the superior Edgelord

>were you actually expecting their plan to go smoothly and without any hitch and detour
No, I expected them to confront some enemies, uncover some stuff, things getting a bit messy but solved quickly, but overall:
>get to Sanji
>enrage BM and Sanjis family
>somewhat clash but escape
>go back to Wano

But no, now we need to solve this plus:
>Germa's plans
>The whole deal with Germa's tech/science stuff and clones
>Sun pirates position after Jinbe's move
>Assuring Zeff and Okama's safety

With things like they are and complicating further they are in HUGE need for allies even if it is just to clash a bit with BM ,because even if we want Chopper Brook and Nami to stand against BM's crew we all know they're not even close ,and get out of there in 1 piece

Plastic surgery kicks when?

Actually I think their design completely suck.
Except maybe for Reiju with her butterfly DF.
I like the idea of them all looking the same, but that's all really.

No, this is.

In reality sanji's siblings only hate him because hes the only one without stupid hair

You must be clinically retarded in order to expect the fall of a Yonko to go down in 30 chapters. Go back to your one punch garbage, you filthy peasant.

We'll agree to disagree but I think whilst I'm more persuaded than not what will make or break it is what they all look like fully armoured up with their abilities revealed

Reiju seems like a winner because most importantly she's a sexy lady but also we've had a good sample of her abilities and seen her armoured up. Also unlike Yonji she hasn't been beaten in a fight or humiliated in any other way

It helps distinguish them because as said they'd look very similar with no glasses and the same hairstyle

They more Kamen Rider's Shocker than Nazi

But Shocker was originally founded by a Nazi

You must be below 7yo to understand that I implied that from my post
Come back when you grow up kiddo

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

I truly don't get how this can be remotely funny

You mean with the wrong eyebrows

howso?

Wouldn't zeff be strong enough to take out big moms underlings, he already sailed the new world

you're not here long enough aren't ya?
summer I swear to god

I've probably been posting that exact same image with that exact same line longer than you've been on this site faggot

Don't get me wrong fags, I've seen that shit being posted for too long, that's why I'm asking

but it has never been funny retard-kun

Speaking of Captian Jack, I can't wait to see an insane Jack return to Zou to fight Zoro. Hes gonna spend days if not weeks on the ocean floor

youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg

Yeah, but Zoro didn't go "I simply want to destroy everything" even when his dream was almost shattered two times.

>The Jaded Strategist is impulsively following his childhood dreams
>The Chaos loving Joker constantly tries to make plans and alliances

Every chapter brings us closer to Crocodiles glorious return

>that eagle with the borderline SS sign
How did I not see that at first?

Big Mam's crew is pretty much 80% revealed. There's like 2 top executives to see, Bobbin, and the 3 eyed girl. So far they don't seem particularly scary, powerful but not scary, and numerous as fuck.
Kaido seems to have lesser numbers, but his army is fucking vikings. And the 500 zoan army. The perfect match-up with the Minks. Not foreshadowing anything

He is old and lost a leg and the characters of One Piece don't think in power levels. Why take such a risk?

So did Bellamy, Brownbeard and that no name pirate Kidd took out just before the Timeskip

If they know his relation to Sanji and where he is they'll probably know how strong he is too. Overkill sends a stronger message anyway

I wouldn't be surprised if Bobbin was a top executive.

>Kaido seems to have lesser numbers
>500 zoan army

I'm competing with the other shitposters

Then why ask why I keep posting it

Gin was insanely powerful by east blue standards

I don't want anyone but Sanji to beat the shit out of his family members. If anything I'd like him to completely crush his dad and 2 older brothers wills and take over the Germa 66. He leaves them under Raiju's care with a new mandate with Yonji as her 2IC

That's just a fanfic idea though odds are he'll just beat them so hard they won't mess with him anymore but they'll carry on being mercs and trying to grow their power

Whitebeard, Garp, and Sengoku was/is old and they could obliterate most new world pirates easily.

Welcome to Yonko powerleves. Nobody knows how big Big Mam's army is, it's all over the world. Now imagine just how strong Shanks & friends are that they are on par with Kaido and Big Mam's crews.

Shanks is the first or 2nd strongest Yonko, before he gets murdered

Those guys are still active

I feel like this arc is gonna be longer than it needs to be and the people I wanna see get beat up won't for a long time

rayleigh

You think Zeref was anywhere close to being as strong as Rayleigh. When you're at the tippety top of the pile you're formidable no matter how much power you lose

Carrot won't disappear, the rest will.

I'm sure Zeff was fairly strong but are you really comparing him to the Pirate Kings able bodied Right hand man who's mastered CoC?

Kaidou might be literally immortal and have an army of over 500 zoans, and Big Mom might have a world-wide network of allies and family members on top of having a fruit which is basically impossible to counter, but Shanks has a fat guy who likes eating meat, a guy with a rifle and a guy with a pistol, I think that accounts for something

Her true form is cuter

these fucking eyebrows.
how can they be okay with this shit.

the eyebrows are a source of pride and the sign of a true Vinsmoke

wonder what they'd think of Duval

Don't forget that guy with the monkey.

nice ass

Because I can't understand why you keep posting such unfunny shit

How are the germas a big deal in the New World when the head of the family had to use a cheap trick to "beat" Sanji? Is it the clone factory? Not even the clones looked especially strong tho.

kek

I wonder what asspull Oda will use to give these chumps Yonko-level power. Benn Beckman just goes around smacking people with his rifle? Doubt it but there has been no hint of them having any other special powers (since in the beginning Oda wanted to portray real pirates, not goofy super powered One Piece "pirates"). Will be interesting to see for Shanks' crew. I hope Shanks isn't just a really good swordsman with strong Haki. How boring.

I mean, they are called Germa(ns) 66. that's as close as you can get.

Being the head of the family does not equate being the strongest in the family. Ichiji and Niji are clearly the two powerhouses of the family

Yeah, and in their prime they were equal to Roger. Zeff was just some pirate in the new world.

He is van augur on steroids

Someone needs to make a pic with Buccelati licking her face.

It's a damn good question. Their technology seems really lacking as well nothing they've got compares to a mere Buster Call let alone the Pacifista

Prepare for disappointment because it'll be nothing but haki, raw power and skill

It's not like Mihawk is just a good swordsman with strong Haki. It's not like Garp is just a dude with strong Haki. It's not like Rayleigh is just a dude with strong Haki.

Nah, Benn Beckman is supposed to be a genius or something so maybe that's the key to his strengths.

Shanks is more powerful than rayleigh, can't remember where I read it but rayleighs CoC is mid range while shanks is high range

Your resolve is too weak to know

So how many times did your heart go DON?

I think the phoneglyph will be touched this arc. But, yeah, pretty much something will be exposed.

Sounds exactly like DBZ fans when they discuss the unofficial power levels

Hope not.

I was hoping we just haven't seen their "real" strengths yet. Also Mihawk is a swordsman by profession so that's forgivable. He still has cool swordsman abilities like his homing green lazer sword slash thing.

Rin Okumura's girlfriend?