Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends...

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

BAD OPTICS

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

Next you're gonna tell me that Kevin Spacey is Gay.

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Kevin Spacey, the Savior of the gays, Hero of the homosexual people. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on October 30th, 2017, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Pedophileland 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the child molesting begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the gay propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ gays such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by prosecuting the one man standing in the way. Kevin Spacey.

The President never does anything wrong. Soon we will all be fascinated within the bonds of the leader and unloyal will be purged.

You won't win, nerd-virgin. See you on the 4th

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? THE JEW, the Savior of the yids, Hero of the big nose people. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on October 30th, 2017, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of bagels was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming “israel 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the shekel molesting begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the kike propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ red sea pedestrians such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by prosecuting the one man standing in the way.

lol yeah I'm sure something will happen on the 4th. Your happenings never happen. Its part of how Trump and scammers like him keep marks like you conned but most of you are too retarded to realize it.

Anyways see u on the 4th (when nothing happens)

kek

I remember when people said:

he doesn't stand a chance

99% Hillary will win

I member

do you member faggot

Kek

Remember THIS fucking asshole? He said to screenshot his bullshit and we did.

>Get rid of Trump
I hope you like Mike "Casts Kevin Spacey as ZAPP Branigay in the Futurama movie" Pence.
>Gets rid of Pence
Well great now nobody is happy, Rule 63 Ayn Rand is president.
>Get rid of Ayn Rand with a dick
Now you actually end up with a Milquetoast conservative so congradulations you won.

Or maybe they think they'll call a do-over for the election.

Fucking idiot confirmed.

"Shambles"
KEK.

Top kek

Have a (you)

Lol you need to find a hobby OP