Kimi no na wa > The Cake's Garden > Kumo no Mukou...

Kimi no na wa > The Cake's Garden > Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho > Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo > Cross Road > Dareka no Manazashi >Hoshi no Koe

Is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no. 1 movie in Japan
>no. 1 anime in MAL

So this is the power of memes. Not bad.

Some user said in another thread:

>I thought this movie was great. But they needed at least 10-15 more minutes in the middle to explain why taki and mitsuha fell in love.

I agree. This is a problem in all Shinkai movies. There is no romantic development, only the consequence of it.

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Fuck off.
I hate you fucking faggots who are always spamming this shit.
No one wants to see it anymore.
Don't ever post about Keit-ai again.
Shitty memes like these are the cancer killing Sup Forums.
And you faggots always get away with it too.
Why the fuck mods don't crack down on it more, I'll never know.
Anytime someone even mentions it it gets hundreds of replies and Sup Forumsermin crossboarders.
You should consider suicide if you engage in that kind of behavior

yeah, i was an user who replied to it, is could have easily been a 9.5 if it had that

People can fall in love just by hanging out together for a while. They literally were in each other's body, so I'm sure they had enough time to see how the other is.

yeah i understand that, but i definitely would have loved to see more of it with my own eyes. regardless its still god tier

Mitsuha a fucking cutie. Wish there was more art of her.

>They literally were in each other's body, so I'm sure they had enough time to see how the other is.
yeah, user, but we are talking about narrative. the characters exist to the audience. so, we need hints and development. otherwise the relationship will not be convincing. and this happens in almost every shinkai work.

ayy lmao

And a more natural resolution than the abrupt end Shinkai gave us. Open endings can be a powerful narrative tool and Shinkai loves them, but it just isn't working here. If he wants a romantic subplot, he should commit to it.

What's the point if I can feel the fuzzies like for TLS?

Can't*, of course.

>All that build up
>For ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
What a fucking disappointment

>>All that build up
What build up? They barely talk to each other during the film. That's why the final was weird adn cringe.

(your pic) i'm talking about garden, sorry

>11k people actually watched that shitty as fuck leak

Of all the movies to watch a leak for, they chose to watch a leak for a Shinkai movie

Any satoshi kon movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of Shinkai's garbage

Did Satoshi Kon make a feet anime?

Yeah, thought so.

Hoshi no koe is amazing though.

how long for bd

He didn't pander to the lowest common denominator.