Fate?

>Worth it?
>Not B8, serious discussion

If you've read the vn yes

I personally find it entertaining so I'd say you should give it a read.

The franchise is a mixed bag. It's worth giving a shot though since there is some pretty good stuff in there too.

Zero>>>>>>stay
Prove me wrong

Watch Zero and Prisma.
If you really need more read the original VN.

OP here. One of the reason i made the thread is because Zero was pretty good but it ended like that, so i just wonder wether the sequel worth the follow up.

Pretty much, the few trailers & clips look decent. Especially since i still can't get VN.

Read and the VN and watch the UBW/Ufotable series. In the order you want.

I'm actually very curious if there's people that have only seen the Ufotable series. Having those series as head-cannon must be very interesting.

It's like heroin, looks nothing special but damages your brain.

best saber here

new mascot of the serie after Extella will be announced as the best action game in japan and take over the crap left behind by saberfaces!

>I'm actually very curious if there's people that have only seen the Ufotable series.
There are, they are called filthy secondaries.

Nope, not worth it at all.
Avoid the anime and avoid the threads at all cost.

Show's pretty average in my opinion, but it is worth a try anyways. Although if you're expecting something similar to fate/zero then you're gonna get disappointed, given the fact that UBW falls into the shonen genre. Besides, was zero your first experience with the fate franchise?

>MFW my first exposure to Fate was an unfinished Fate/Extra run
>I actually read the original VN after that because I felt bad about being a secondary
>Still feel like a secondary for not reading the LNs or Hollow Ataraxia
It doesn't help the only LN fully translated, if a t all is Zero

Read the VN and you'll never want to read any piece of literature ever again. That's how good it is.

FGO a shit

Kaleid series is the best of all of them, dont bother with the rest

Artoria will always be the mascot, she's a literal goldmine.

You've never read any anyway.

This is clearly bait, isn't it? It has to be bait

Why are you asking here ? you can't praise something on Sup Forums without receiving retarded (You)s

No, specially Fate DEEN.

seconding this.

t. secondaries

It's shit. The VN is like 8 hours too long on each routes, had pacing issues, and not written very well, as in repetitive monologues about the same goddamn thing every morning like a moring wood.

Also combat are hax based, rather than involving strategy/thinking. Literally goes like "muh spicy meme NP is better than yours" "nahh my super duper ultimate inpenetrable Avalon defense is better than yours."

If you like to save 85 hours of your life, avoid it with all cost

S E L F
E
L
F

INSERTOO

i enjoyed the VN but even amongst TYPE-MOON's stuff, there's better things to bother yourself with

>Self inserting as a literal autist

can you enjoy Fate without being a fatefag? no b8, serious question

Yes. You can enjoy FSN as chuuni urban adventure with historical figures and so bad it's funny sex scenes. Also the main plot on the 3 main routes ain't so shabby although it's maybe a bit too slow

Being a Fatefag means refusing to accept any faults pointed out about the series in general, bury your head in the sand and scream "SECONDARIES" as if it's an insult

anime? no
VN? yes

I find it great. if your gonna read the visual novel its gonna take a good chunk of time though. either read the vn then watch the shows in whatever order, or watch zero then unlimited blade works.

I don't really care about Fate or the TMverse as a whole, but I really like F/SN. Not because of the hero battle royale thing, but more the whole thing being an introspection to the Hero's psyche. F/Z is also a cool extension to that.

>2016
>reading

Play Fate/Extra

Why is tamamo such a BEST?

Only right answer here.

Rin gets impregnated in this series

Because everything she does, she does it for you~

How could she get impreganated by a sword?

They neglected to use a scabbard

The dialogue sucks, why does it read so strange? Shirou is insufferable. The noses look stupid. Also, Rin in anime form is insufferable. Seeing her in the vn didn't bother me which is strange?

Also the romance is shit. You got the heroes and the death matches and then the fucking highschool and shitty pairing