Even if Trump was removed (he wont be) you DO realize what is waiting in the wings, right?

even if Trump was removed (he wont be) you DO realize what is waiting in the wings, right?

are you liberals ready for the shock of a lifetime?

It was his campaign as well.

Welcome President Ryan.

Tfw I'm probably the only person who unironically likes Ryan.

But Pence is also guilty, you are thinking of Paul Ryan.

I'd rather have Pence, so would most libs

Liberals aren't know for their excellent foresight, lo gic, reason or even hindsight

>implying Donald won't just fire Mueller and then pardon everyone involved in what the liberal media will describe as "the end of American democracy"

I would tolerate Pence going against all of my lefty beliefs if they came in dignified presidential statements. And I could just spit in the dirt and says it's a shame and get on with my life.

It's the fucking twitter. It's the bragging and the twitter and the golfing. I'm ready for President Pence.

I bet you Mike Pence will be our first confirmed Bisexual (rather than merely suspected bisexual) President before his term is over, even if he's not open about it and resigns.

that or he and his wife will both transition in order to be both true to themselves while remaining ""straight"". After All if it's a Man(female) being fucked by a Woman(male) then it's technically still straight.

>what is waiting in the wings, right?
what? pence the neocon, corporatist warmonger

>Trump impeached (wont happen)

You get President Pence. Get ready, faggots. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

That's the irony of it all. Pence would be just a more dignified version of Bush but possibly more militant, and this is what Liberals prefer over Trump. At least in Trump's case, he's not actually Conservative which is why most Conservatives don't like him but like Pence.

I've been wondering if in secret, Pence has a giant stack of executive orders waiting as a contingency plan, so if someone assassinates Trump, he'd totally shatter the kabbal. Like enact NESARA and drop a recreational nucc on the Fed.
>Mike "The Bigotry Contingency" Pence

Trump and Pence both resign, Ryan is a lame duck, Democrats win largest landslide in their history, Republicans never control dog caughter for eternity.

liberal here, is take Pence in a heartbeat over Trump

I might disagree with him, but at least he’s not a clown who doesn’t even understand his job

Dont buy into the hype. W was one of the most liberal assholes to ever run as a Republican. He single handily exploded the Medicare budget with Med D and firmly tightened the Department of Eds grip on the country with No Child Left Behind

This dude always looks like he’s thinking about sucking delicious dicks. It’s clear he got diddled as an altar boy, liked it and now he wants to criminalize homosexuals because it’s the only way he can keep himself from shoving dicks in every hole on his body.

>implying it wouldn’t be

If Hillary were to do something like that you’d storm the White House

No Child Left Behind and affirmative action are the reasons why I dropped out of school.
Every day, I'd sit in a pre-algebra class and feel like a fucking Mensa candidate.

That isnt how things work... at all. Pence would have to be sworn in, select a VP, and then he could be impeached.

To go even further, you do know Trump is immune from any kind of criminal charges correct? He would need to be impeached by the House (not going to happen) and then be impeached by the Senate (not going to happen) to be removed.

Charges could come down tomorrow that Trump murdered 3million babies in 1994, and if the House doesnt impeach him, he is still the President

OP, Pence is an Israel 1st neo-con cut from the same cloth as Paul Ryan, Turtle, Jeb, the GOP establishment. He'll be a disaster, Pence is not a legitimate back up plan for an America 1st agenda.

Or his cabinet and Pence could use the 25th, which Bannon warmed him about and the orange day trader was like “wus dat mahn?”

Sorry but 1776 will always be greater than 1488

oh nice were already prepping for the inevitable shit show and meltdown well see on this fucking site once things start HAPPENING and trump is in jail

lol pence would be going down as well so it would be president paul ryan who is hated by about 80% of the country. as a lib, I’ll take that. the lamest duckiest of presidents.

Lol, you're cool with shitty politicians that don't give 2 fucks about you as long as they talk nice

Gratz, you're an idiot

Tick tock shilldawgs

>liberal here

kill yourself, you 100 gender faggot

Yeah but Trump is /ourguy/. Thats kind of how it works. You're basically saying to bunch of Roundheads that they'd be pretty pissed if it was the King doing the shit they're doing instead of Cromwell. Or saying to a bunch of SA guys that they wouldn't like what Hitler was doing if it was the communists. I mean no shit guy.

>Pence would have to be sworn in, select a VP,

You wot m8?