Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elCatalan_es/status/924319105771032576
twitter.com/telediario_tve/status/924263563320889344
twitter.com/alonso_dm/status/924216236623433728
twitter.com/JovenEuropeo/status/924018854908526592
fundeu.es/noticia/procede-el-castellano-del-euskera-4939/
galiciangarden.com/las-siete-hierbas-de-san-juan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spaniards are the most alpha men. All women and sissy bois on earth crave big Spaniard cock.

Funny how Pigdemon is running away. Everyone involved is going to spend 20 years in prison but he left lol

Please make a version of this meme with Pigdemon running away and Forcadell, Junqueras and Gabriel being arrested. The guys at the left should be policemen or civil guards.

twitter.com/elCatalan_es/status/924319105771032576
twitter.com/telediario_tve/status/924263563320889344
twitter.com/alonso_dm/status/924216236623433728
twitter.com/JovenEuropeo/status/924018854908526592
->spain nationalists

puigDEMON is on the run and belgium faggots are helping them, we should execute 1 belgium tourist every day until they return.

Stop shilling your channel faggot.
>Dark Celtic
Top kek are you one of those gaylicians who thinks he is irish?

Are you one of those retards who think celtic = irish?

Celtic is a culture, not an ethnic group based on race.

Spain is one, indivisible.

t. Wendelson Reyes

You are obviously a loser

I can't wait for that communist mess to collapse in on itself. But no doubt the EU will keep it afloat.

>Celtic is a culture, not an ethnic group based on race.
I think you got it wrong here because it is (or was) an ethnic group. Can you tell me what's the supposed celtic culture about? inb4 bagpipes.

Top lel

This, why the fuck the niggerwaffles are helping that piece of shit? fucking western EU always doing fucking stupid shit men...

No one in spain is celtic ethnic group or culture, just Iberians who saw the culture that soread across Europe which influenced them.

I keep seeing new pics of this guy and I can't tell if he's back or the meme lives on.

No. The romans and the greeks called "celtic" to those in gaul, to the celtiberians in the iberian peninsula, to those in the british islands and to celts in what is today Romania and Turkey. Those groups didn't form an ethnic unity, needless to say, but they shared common religious traditions, funerary rites, symbols, art, and gods, probably based in a mix between ancient pre-indo european cults and religious traditions of the first european farmers. For example, the case of the god Lugus or "Lug" which was present among all these groups, as well as the famous laberynth symbol, the swastica and the solar cross.

There probably was a relatively recent cultural contact between Ireland and Galicia during pre-roman times, folk tales talk about it in the Lebor Gabála Érenn, which would explain why you can find some isolated genetic similarities mainly related with haplogroup presence (modern irish population is still very different from galicians)

Also, here is something you probably don't know: Stonedge was built by a mix between early european farmers and western hunter gatherers, closer to modern spaniards than to modern irish.

I suggest you educate yourself on the matter before parroting nonsense.

>ayo Pidgemon das illegal, madrid wants its gibs

God forbid you actually had to earn some money on your own

Disgusting parasites.

There was no difference between celtic culture influenced Iberians and non influenced, they never spoke celtic languages to my knowledge.

Yes, the northwest of Spain has always had a celtic culture and it survived somehow to this day, but heavily mutated and mixed with other traditions. It's the case of cantabrian and asturian traditions related with the yew tree or festivities during the summer solstice practiced everywhere in the north of Spain. Several saints and their asociated festivities also have their origins on these traditions.

Spain is "in the right" so to speak, but I support Catalonia. The more chaos in Spain and the EU the better. Now it might seem like I'm a typical anglo, perfidious and scheming, but I want the chaos so Europe as a whole will be better off.

Clearly everyone in Sup Forums should tactically support Catalonia, Greek style defaults in Spain, and the breakdown of the EU/Euro. For those of you in Greater Gibraltar, you will just have to take one for the team.

>Implying I give a fuck about any of this.

I am just laughing my ass at the whole thing m8. Fuck you and your retarded shit for all I care.

North west spain does not and has never had a celtic cultute or language.

Could you possibly be any more stereotypical ?

Yes, it did, and it still does to some extent. If you are interesting on the matter even a quick wikipedia research will take you out of your ignorance.

Funny how southerners who know nothing about the history of the iberian peninsula think they can lecture me on my culture. For you, Spain starts with the catholic monarchs. Sigh.

What language was spoken in pre roman north west spain?

You're giving me the reason. Celts were an ethnic group and mixed heavily with the pre-inhabitants of Western Europe, but nothing of their culture remains today, and their languages are almost extinct except in very small pockets in the British Isles.

Mixture is not even needed, culture can spread without mixture.

Nobody can know that for sure. What I can tell you is spanish originated in what is today the Basque Country. There are even theories saying the basque language had a big impact in latin and spanish was born as a result of that.

fundeu.es/noticia/procede-el-castellano-del-euskera-4939/

Also, galician was influenced during the suevic kingdom to this day. There are a lot of galician words with proto-germanic origin, like for example "Laverca" = Golondrina.

Iberia had Germanic elites who influenced some words, yeah.

>nothing of their culture remains today

As I said, you need to spend some hours in the wiki reading about the rural traditions in northern Spain. You can start here

galiciangarden.com/las-siete-hierbas-de-san-juan/

This tradition is not only celtic, but also pre-celtic. That is, the celts inherited it from even previous european groups.

Yes, those traditions are facing a big menace due to the forces of modernism. But the same is true for any other tradition so I don't see why it matters.

No, celts never where an unified racial group, but a mix of different groups with similar cultural traits.