Why doesn't Nasu just make a tabletop RPG or TCG instead of writing garbage nonsense like Kara no Kyoukai?

Why doesn't Nasu just make a tabletop RPG or TCG instead of writing garbage nonsense like Kara no Kyoukai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6giSDP-PQtA
youtube.com/watch?v=k06slNKs6A4
pastebin.com/nGRxjVYZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't you kill yourself rather than posting your crap here?

How about Nasu actually writes something at all for a change? Preferably not for yet another fucking Fate spin-off.

Her eyes are the only good thing about that boring bitch

>knk is garbage
>MAL mean score is over 8

nice bait desu

I actually like her design overall. Like it better than Saber's

I think Nasu realized long ago that he is a hack and has no creativity left in him. He will continue making spin-offs and maybe some day actually release that tsukihime remake

This is all I remember about KnK.

he's too busy praising himself on 2ch and making shitloads of money from licensing deals

> just the ice cream
> not the soundtrack
Come on this was some good shit here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6giSDP-PQtA
youtube.com/watch?v=k06slNKs6A4

He really ought to start working on those Mahoyo sequels already.

At this point I wouldn't even mind them being in web novel format, just as long as they are made at all.

>Nasu will never cover the interesting parts of his universe
>the franchise is fate shit only now

AHHHHHHHHH

Japan said it bombed and the Japanese wants more Fate so Nasu decides to just milk Fate

>it bombed

What? Are you sure? I've read somewhere that it was pretty popular

He probably doesn't even remember who is who anymore. He just hires someone to write garbage and pose as him now.

It was the 7th best selling VN of 2012, IIRC. Not too bad, but still worse than what you'd expect for a TM game even without ero and voice acting.

Fate is just too big, it overshadows everything else with TM's name on it.

Yeah the soundtrack was great.

I also remember that the faggot who lost his eye and had lag broken several times totaly deserved it for being such a bitch.

This basically.
People mistakenly think that TM is big because their franchises are big, but nobody gives a fuck about the name "Type-Moon" it has virtually no brand power in Japan. If they released a new franchise and tried to promote it as "by the Type-moon, the makers of all these awesome things you like" nobody in Japan would give a shit because their fans only care about TM's existing franchises, not TM themselves.

They realized this and now they do nothing but repeatedly rehash those big franchises, because that's where their brand power lies. If they can't attach "Fate/" to the title of something, it won't sell.

Mahoyo was a slap in the face and a wakeup call for TM because it was the moment it became abundantly clear that two decades of successfully nurturing their core franchises had not lent any brand power to their company name at all and that the only way to keep making good money was to keep milking those franchises.

Just call the sequel "Fate/Mahoyo" then and insert a Saberface heroine that Aoko can romance.

Nips truly are braindead faggots

>hurr sure I don't like change I won't buy it no matter how good it is

>the perfection that was F/SN and Tsukihime will never be repeated, it's all shitty mobile games for chink companies now

Please sudoku.

Is there some kind of deal where Kalafina does fucking almost everything for Type-Moon works or whatever?

>multiple songs for KnK
>and F/Z
>and F/SN - UBW

Kajiura pretty much had KnK launch Kalafina, they probably have some kind of deal with Ufotable and TM.
Presumably Jouji Nakata has some kind of deal with TM as well, considering that he voices a character in every series to date. Or maybe he just gets on well with Nasu and/or Takeuchi or something. The latter seems kind of likely, Nakata doing VA work for a small upcoming doujin circle despite already being well established in the industry probably built some strong ties between them.

>Tsukihime remake will come out in 2020
>It will have 100 FGO references and Arcueid now looks like Saber because the world made her after Saber's image since Saber is the best

>Arcueid now looks like Saber because the world made her after Saber's image since Saber is the best
That just retroactively means that every Saber clone is a copy of the Crimson Moon.
Zelretch needs to get some purging done.

Hey, Grand Order is great. Fuck you.

I've read Mahoyo its one of the best things I've read. Great character, better animated than most off triggers stuff. And it's not even a VN. The story was amazing.

Japan disappoints itself because it's not "Fate". And that what makes it more refreshing. Sōjūrō doesn't act like a complete idiot, (even though he kinda is) and he has logical character progression. Better than Shirou anyway.

We literally finally have the entire backstory of Camelot, the fall of the Round Table, and Evangelion Instrumentality Saber as a Goddess Saber Lancer becomes of F/GO.

He and Shiki get married though and have a daughter.

>muh MURDER
Nah, KnK is shite.

>hugzoned
fuckin gets me every time

>Sōjūrō doesn't act like a complete idiot, (even though he kinda is)

I wonder how much of his apparent stupidity is him actually being an idiot and how much is just him being a fish out of the water. He can be remarkably sharp in some situations, it just doesn't happen very often.

Either way, he's a great character and it sucks that he'll never get half the popularity he deserves.

You sound like it was 2deep4u, /mal/.

>I'm too retarded to understand it so it's shit
my favorite meme

The translation is still in limbo isn't it?

>Either way, he's a great character and it sucks that he'll never get half the popularity he deserves.

Neither does Mikiya, Shiki or Shirou.

Don't know why you were expecting him to be popular with a company that targets waifufags

You've described it better than me.
>"Fish out of water"

Yeah he is a great character, its shame all of typemoon stuff gets shafted on fate. I love fate but fuck, Mahyo, KNK and Tsukihime deserve more than being 2nd rate franchises, in my opinion, they're better.

Typemoon can make pretty good urban fantasy but Fate is just over used now.

I have this hatred for Japan as in my opinion they've ruined their own shit.

Mcjon added chapter 6 to his patch not too long ago. I haven't read it so I can't say anything about the quality, but considering it's one of the shorter chapters of the game (tl;dr Soujuurou wakes up to find himself basically abducted by the girls and Aoko gives him a crash course on magecraft and the association while acting like a tsundere) and that it still took him since last October to get it done I wouldn't hold my breath for a complete translation anytime soon.

Fate is more popular because it's about powerlevels, same reason why Naruto is more popular than basically everything not called Dragon Ball. That also happens to be about powerlevels.

While KnK, Tsukihime and Mahoyo all have fights they're not the focus, in Fate they are. Jesus servant have literal rank powerlevels

Tell me Nasufags, did the hack write anything that doesn't have rape in it?

Mahoyo.

Touko rapes Alice

I didn't understand the last 30 min movie. Also, did they fuck or not? Shiki wanted the D so hard.

i don't think nasu actually writes anything, hes just a kike taking credit for other peoples work

It was literally just a kiss.

They have a daughter, draw your own conclusions.

>Why doesn't Nasu just make a tabletop RPG

Because generally, RPGs have to work with hard-set rules, whereas Nasu´s work usually revolves around ass-pulls that circumvent those same rules?

>I didn't understand the last 30 min movie

Because you're retarded

But Power levels aren't everything. The popularity of Fate is ironically one of the worst things that have happened to Nasu. I can't even remember when fate became popular.

All I remember was one day it popular on forums, people seldom read it. And then suddenly it became insanely popular. Like your typical anime fan would know of fate.

I remember when you could have a conversation with someone about fate and they would be like "whats that? I think I'll give it a read."

ahhhh but that me just venting

>Entire fucking series is about Shiki and Mikiya
>Entire fucking series is about origin
>Explain Shiki and Mikiya's origin
>People don't understand

Jesus fucking christ they even title dropped it for you.

>I can't even remember when fate became popular.

The DEEN anime probably helped.

You can't name a single asspull in the original Fate VN. There are twists that are dissonant/jarring given the context (like Shirou getting revived and living normally in HF True), but even that was foreshadowed in Bad Ends.

Why do you think it didn't work for them if it's how most companies made it? It's not that they have a particularly bad name either, they don't have to compensate for fuck ups until they are forgiven, it's just that no one cares.
Is it that they never ahd a normie hit? Did they get into the game too late? Did they fail to promote themselves in their products (konami appeared like three times before the title of any of their big things, for example)?

At least in the west. Fate was already huge in Japan before the DEEN anime.

Yes. Everyone loved the DEEN anime back then, it's a meme to hate it now though.

No it wasn't stop lying. The only people that knew about Fate were tsukihimefags from the time this was Sup Forums and 100 anons +some other degenerates are not "huge"

>You can't name a single asspull in the original Fate VN.

I have the sheath of Excalibur jammed up my ass so I cannot die. This, by the way, caused me to participate in the Holy Grail War around which the plot revolves, in which I am getting killed because I keep going up against opponents that are way stronger than I am (until I charge up King Arthur through the power of Japanese dick).

(Also, did I mention that King Arthur was a girl and I´m fucking her? She´s got the hots for me, too!)

I don't think you know what "asspull" means.

Anything liked by a big group of people with particular interest will probably be a hit for most people because even if you have a particular interest a big hit appeals to the lower common denominator. Unless it's something sincerely good and then most people will like it even without a particular interest in the subject matter or medium (like, say, Miyazaki).

You expect too much originality from internet groups. They like shit like everyone else.

I can't even begin to imagine how worthless and boring of a person you must be to find shiki ryogi even remotely interesting

>Avalon is an asspull
2/10

>implying there was anything to "understand" in KnK
underage weebs detected

>a man who can't follow established power levels in his own works
>making a tabletop
what's it gonna even be, some shitty wod clone or something

There is fuck all to understand.

Fuck it then. Fate will eternally disappointment cos its overstayed its welcome. I want endings.

Suuure there wasn't.. pastebin.com/nGRxjVYZ

>Why do you think it didn't work for them if it's how most companies made it?
Because ever since they became a company they only made fucking Fate.

Tsukihime was super popular but they weren't Type-Moon back then, Melty Blood was a famous fighting game but the FGC is not that big and Nasu telling French Bread to stop production of Melty HD(Eltnam in UNiB is a sprite from Melty HD) because he wanted to release the remake first did not help, at all.

Let's see
2004 -First work, Fate eroge
2005 -Fate Hollow Ataraxia
2006 -Fate/Zero and F/SN anime that was a boom
2007 -Fate Realta Nua and Kara no Kyoukai, now you'll tell me that KnK but... Pic related. Not TM
Then DDD(that Nasu fucking dropped 1 volume before it ended, how is that not being a lazy hack) Fate and Fate and Fate and Fate, Mahoyo(that was delayed like 4 years), Tsukihime(announced like 6-7 years ago)

Now like I told you, Melty Blood is indeed a big game in the FGC, of course it's not SF or KoF but out of the anime games it's one of the biggest, but the FGC doesn't play VNs or goes around buying waifushit merch, some of them might but it's not the norm.

HAHAHAHA

Literally a mouthbreathing underage faggot who thinks Nasu's writing is deep

you imply he is going to make anything worse than EXALTED ?

>Pic related. Not TM
"Notes" is Type-Moon's production committee name.

What a worthless post

>"Notes" is Type-Moon's production committee name.
Yes, but it doesn't say Type Moon you retard.

You don't see CAPCOM putting anything that's not CAPCOM on their titles.

It still needs working on promoting itself. Most big name studios cover walls with their logo everywhere they go.

TM is ANIPLEX's bitch, it's not like they get a say in basically anything. Nasu not working on the one thing he can expand his name on(VNs) doesn't help them.

And making these kind of trash tier mobages where Aniplex gets all the money and they have to whore out their own characters(Shiki is given to the player to waifu, expect Arcueid too if they ever make a collab) helps them even less, in fact they piss off a lot of fans that were into TM because of the story while only keeping the cancer that gives them money for waifus and nothing else.

I'm still mad about the KnK event. Fuck Grand Order

KnK is like Eva, it's convoluted but not complicated. You must be a total retard to not understand such a simple story. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

I still think Mikiya should have ended up with Azaka rather than Shiki- she showed more personality in 1 movie than Shiki did in 7.

Can your bait be more obvious, holy shit.

The main problem is that it's so boring and insignificant that you forget most of the shit that's going on and thus can't connect the dots.

Azaka was terrible and was the main point of the worst KNK movie.
That being said I would have rather Shiki ended up with not Shirou from movie 5 as atleast he showed some initiative.
I don't mind Mikiya, but outside of movie 2 and parts of 7 he's a huge pussy.

(You) sound like a low-brow new wave dipshit.

>>the perfection that was F/SN and Tsukihime

That has more to do with your attention span than the series' content, though.

No, the main problem is that you're a narutard with a short-attention span. As a doctor, I recommend 2 gallons of bleach a day to cure that.