Who should've won?

Other urls found in this thread:

skr.chikouyore.com/gxp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of em.

this

This. He's God so there's no problem.
Sasami is still the best.

I prefer Washu, but that's some good taste you have.

Pretty much, that's the point of harem. And geez, are those swimsuits or lingerie?

>Ryo-Ohki
Wow, Tenchi. Just wow, the one true Lord...

Jesus Christ there isn't anything in the left half of that pic that isn't horrifying.

Honestly I'm really glad. She deserved a Blue Ribbon in the Tenchibowl for putting with all of Washu & Ryoko's shit.

The triplets grow up well.

Blondie has his own appeal.

Seaweed hair would probably be a yandere in a different series.

So, Sasami loses the Tenchi-bowl?

I can't keep up with this clusterfuck of a timeline and family tree anymore, especially since Kajishima's forsaken canon is a goddamn quicksand pit found in the back-alleys of comiket.

Maybe I'll try to work my way through it again in a few months.

The If doujins only showed Tenchi's daughters, so probably not. We already know he has at least one son, so Sasami could have had a son aswell.

No, she just wins last.

>in a few months.
Start now. OVA 4 starts soon.
And he's bringing in more characters from the GXP novels, so unless someone decides to translate them, we're still pretty much fucked.

Here's Ringo, Seto's accountant and a member of Seina's harem.

On the other hand, we're also getting an undisguised version of Mihoshi's Great- Aunt.

will seina be in OVA4?

Hopefully ova 4 brings some attention to Tenchi and someone finally translates the GXP novels and Paradise War.

There are summary's of the first 12 novels though. skr.chikouyore.com/gxp.html

How does Kajishima design the sexiest brown girls?

Ryuko

It's a talent of his.
Like Lingerie.

And here we are with some of Yosho's progeny.

We actually got a glimpse of these three at Tenchi's mother's funeral.

This one's my favorite.

>Tenchi's mother's funeral.
She's still kind of a dick.
For that matter so is Yosho for skipping town on Ayeka and not revealing his true form to her after she finally found him again and instead pushing her off on Tenchi.

If he hadn't changed her mind beforehand, she would have tried to drag him back to Jurai.
Now, she can enjoy her husband, and enjoy her brother's company whenever he likes.

Though he should let her know the old man bit is a disguise, at least now that she's moved past him.

Would impregnate.

Speaking of which, Ryoko Balta's son works quick.

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE NEW AYEKA DESIGN

SHE'S SOMEWHAT THICK NOW AND I LOVE IT

Only correct answer.

Thank you user. It's hard to keep Tenchi threads alive.

>Find dying store
>See two Tenchi DVDs, one new and one used
>Buy both without thinking
>One was episodes 5 - 7 of Universe
>The other was the complete series of Tenchi in Tokyo
I regret nothing, seeing the last 10 seconds of a Tokyo episode when I was 5 and then nothing for like a decade got me into the series. I do kinda regret buying the Universe DVD since I've seen the episodes before, and I can't return it because dying stores don't give refunds.

Where can one find these cards?

Me

There is a download for them on the uselesstenchi forums. That's where I got them at least.

Same here. I don't even know if there are physical versions.

There are no physical versions. They're from a browser game.

This is honestly the best of his children and the best romance overall. The rest of his children look like ugly inbred mongoloids.

Fuck its so sad that such a masterpiece created by a real master is dead. Tenchi is the only series with a real harem end, and this i love the most.

I fucking love isekai, rewatched it like 7times, shit its just great.

Why oh why do all other harem shows have to be false harems with their shitty tsun worst ,,best,, girl and shit. Why do the mcs cuck themselfes so hard.

Im fucking dying to see new ova and paradise wars. Im fucking dying for anything kajishima puts out, he is the last bastion of classy females with personalities, looks and underwear. Also the defender of the true harem.

I fucking swear when i get enough money later in my life im gonna hire a translator to translate everything, everything. Even if all fans are gone.

Why does that black haired bitch look like Ayeake?

>dead
OVA 4 starts at the end of next month, I think.

>SHE'S SOMEWHAT THICK NOW AND I LOVE IT
Yeah, she never had much curves, gaining a little weight definitely was a good thing.

Its not gonna bring back the hype. Fandom is dead because its old. Im still happy that they release something. That ai shit was just painfull

Because she's Ayeka's niece, Yosho's oldest daughter by Airi.

Because Tenchi is set in a society where polygamy and incest isn't frowned upon. All the high school harems in most anime are "supposed" to be in a more realistic setting.

Besides, If you really want to get technical, the only girl who really won was Ryoko. I don't even know why Tenchi even bothered to marry and fuck the other girls considering he doesn't show any romantic feelings toward them ever.

He may have liked Ayeake once upon a time but, for whatever reason, he pretty much dropped her in favor of Ryoko. And this is coming from someone who think's Ryoko is an ugly cunt.

>The rest of his children look like ugly inbred mongoloids
probably because they are

>Why does that black haired bitch look like Ayeake?
She is just using the same Jurai Royal hairstyle. She is Tenchi's step sister.

Technically, she is the OLDEST of Yosho's direct offspring. But only if you count from the day she was conceived. Her actual birth was delayed for a long time as Airi, her mother at the GXP, had the embryo removed and put in storage to hide her own pregnancy with a Jurai prince.

Airi is Yosho's true love and the reason he never wanted to marry Ayeka. And now they have finally gotten married after centuries. But according to Kajishima, there is still political drama in store for them as this isn't something Jurai would approve.

Problem is that the ovas and other series dont cover that stuff at all. All whats out is initiation. Tenchi meets alien then princess and more girls. End of series.
If you want to cover everything you need like 8 full blown 24ep series.

Thats why i really want to read the gxp novels. Much more story, reasons and events. Gxp anime got ruined by a fucking robot and a far niggress.

Isekai was excellent and yet still laking. Needed more episodes.

But that is a problem with every anime adoptation.

>She is Tenchi's step sister.
Direct Aunt. The only siblings Tenchi has are Tennyo and Kenshi.

>probably because they are
We only know of one person who ended up with health problems who was Noike's daughter with Tenchi, and ironically it is because she had the OPPOSITE of in-breeding; she had too many bizarre alien biology mixed in at the same time.

Ok, I'm confused and far behind. Is therea chart showing all the girls he banged and all the kids he fathered? Cause I don't know what to believe anymore.

>Direct Aunt. The only siblings Tenchi has are Tennyo and Kenshi.
Nope. Minaho is Yosho's daughter, when he impregnated Airi the night before he left her to return to Jurai against his own wishes.

No one was talking about their health. We were talking about how his children look. And frankly, they are all ugly as fuck with the exeption of his one and only son.

Tenchi is Yosho's grandson. Minaho is Kiyone's sister. That seems like an aunt to me.

>Tenchi is Yosho's grandson. Minaho is Kiyone's sister. That seems like an aunt to me.
Ah, sorry, yeah.

Your ugly too

the loli

This illustrates it well enough.
Please note that 1)the jury is still out on whether Tokimi is part of the harem or just living there; 2) Seina's harem is like, three times this size or more in the novels; and 3)Yes, they both fucked the cabbits.

>No one was talking about their health. We were talking about how his children look. And frankly, they are all ugly as fuck with the exeption of his one and only son.
That's just the Tenchi metaverse art style. I rather they never change it.

Jesus, that's a lot of cannon sex for one non-h series.

Fuckin love it.

Kenchis harem also big

And that actually makes me more qualified to tell what is ugly and what isn't.

Who the fuck is Ryoko Balta?

Just let it happen.

Maybe when kajishima is still alive we get a seties on the kids
In 30 years or so

One of Seina's girls from GXP.
Her family was a big deal when it comes to Space Pirates, so they named their daughter after the infamous Ryoko.

>Who the fuck is Ryoko Balta?
A pirate who was named after the original Ryoko. She was going to commit suicide to save the life of her crew but Seina stopped her, because she didn't know that GXP already took care of it. Balta basically dedicated her life to Seina ever since.

Why do all false harems have standart issue 3.0 body forms with (optional) boobs and colored hair making the only difference?

Thats why i fell in love with isekai, that body art is just great.

She's certainly 100 times hotter than Ryoko.

Aeyeka. Sasami is cute and all and would be expected to, but Aeyeka seems like best.

I hope the manga cont. to be translated becuase I fucking loved the OVA and a sequel is prob not going to happen so an alternate telling through the manga would be cool.

Tokimi will most likely marry Tenchi aswell.

Ryoko or Washu.

>Why do all false harems have standart issue 3.0 body forms with (optional) boobs and colored hair making the only difference?
>Thats why i fell in love with isekai, that body art is just great.
Simple, most normal anime insist that all the girls had to be young, and that restricts the bodytypes available. Kajishima prefers older women, so then you can have a wide variety of body types instead of being stuck with teenagers.

That's because 1, Kajishima doesn't fuck around- when he says harem, he means HAREM, and 2, There is in fact a more or less canon hentai by Kajishima, Spaceship Agga Reuter.

Washu

All I'm saying is that there's no evidence to support it yet.

Manga takes like 1 year for new chap.

Id rather habe a translated novelseries, my head can do the imatination. Manga is sometimes worse than anime and novel. This is the case.

>cancer industry

Thank you.

Sasami was my first loli love.

It pains me so much that isekai marketing as a fucking failure and we didnt have daily threads about it

I wonder how hard or what level of literature the novel series is, if anyone could or has tried to pick it up.

Best girl.

Gxp is a novel. A real one. So its hard.

You know it

How many cabbits?

>unsheathes dick
>teleports behind you
>nothing personell elf

Shit why cant this be a trend. I wonder what kajishima thinks when he sees the normal anime series that are running every season.

Dont die pls i love u tread

Who remembers this piece of shit?

I do.

Not that I watched it, but I remember the oni looking girl.

>never watched/read the main series
>watched seikishi atleast 3 times

got really into seikishi to say the least