Goblin Slayer

Yesterday thread was fun thanks to japan user, but if what he said is true, then we are going to get some serious shit
>pic related is now relevant as fuck

We still don't have a full explanation yet, but what are people's thoughts on the guild intentionally having clerks suppressing information about quests? What's their end goal here?

Yes I am still butthurt about this.

What? I missed yesterdays thread, but I always said, jokingly, that the guild girl is evil and she sends young girls kowingly into their bad ends.

>Anons shit on paladin girl and want her to be raped
>According to this pic and japan user; she becomes part of the party
How mad are you?

>that the guild girl is evil
user, you may get your wish...

I don't know if this is good or bad.

According to japan user, pic related is when GG collapses because she was worry for GS and then she raises all the fucking flags right there, at wish GS doesn't know how to respond, so she kisses him...

Fuck, forgot pic.

Then this faggot attacks with his gobs, he is killed by lizard man but before dying he tries to cast a spell on GS but GG intercepts it, the spell turned her into a vessel for the now dead demon lord (who, BTW, is female) to possess, GS and his party goes to search for a cure before is too late.
Finally, GS says GG reminds him of his sister...

She's winning the GS-bowl?
What did you mean her being evil?

Fuck me
Nevermind

She is not winning as GS cannot process love, he sees his sister on her, losing her would mean losing his sister again.

Here is the previous thread so you can see what japan user said

She's just lonely and shy. She's the girl who followed others to feel like she is with them like that other silver guy.

According to jap user, in that scene she comments that she can't understand why girls would wear such ineffective armor, but she admits she would like to use it.

>Started with Gobbo rape
>MC is Dommguy
>???
>Harem end

Sasuga Japan.

How can be harem when is so oneside? GS cannot process love, he sees CG as a friend and GG as an expy of his sister, he wants to keep them safe and happy, but he cannot understand love, jap user said that after GG kissed him, he literally didn't know what to feel of how to respond.

>How can be harem when is so oneside? GS cannot process love, he sees CG as a friend and GG as an expy of his sister, he wants to keep them safe and happy, but he cannot understand love, jap user said that after GG kissed him, he literally didn't know what to feel of how to respond.

My prediction is that GS will gradually learn to feel and regain emotions.

It's only logical.
>GS meets qt Priestess
>Meets qt elf
>Meets qt GG
>Goes on a date with GG
>Goes on a date with tsun pally

Is it not building up to a harem? He's basically another self insert character like the rest of them.

We'll see MC develop from

>emotionless slayer >noble folk hero > caring knight >??? >harem knight

Anywho I'm enjoying it so far even with Jap-user's spoilers. The interactions with other girls is a dead giveaway to the story being another isekai/fantasy self insert harem.

If what jap user said is true, GS will not have time for harem stuff, they have to find the cure and fast, or else will become real.

>GG turns into semen demon succubus

I'm ok with this.

>How can be harem when is so oneside?

Any series with more than 2 girls after mc's cock is a harem.

You guys talk like "harem" is automatically a bad thing.

I think that's bullshit.
They need some sort of set pay so better adventures do these bad end gigs

Pls stop with the isekai meme.

You guys got memed hard.

You better have some fucking evidence.

Your mom's cunt is so large it's isekai.

It's flavor of the decade for animu/manga/LNs.

It's undeniable.

This is not a isekai and will never be because MC is native of the setting's world.

If you paid attention

the original post that triggered your autism says

>...dead giveaway to the story being another isekai/fantasy self insert harem.
>iskekai/fantasy
>/

The key here is the slash and the post was discussing about what both genres have in common: a harem.

Noone said anything about GS being an isekai work.

Actually the previous post wasn't me.

It's a little stupid, to be honest. The series is still good so far, that's just a weird bit of faulty worldbuilding. There really isn't any advantage for the Adventurer's guild to lose rookies all the time in what amounts to minor routine questing.

Not what happened in that scene at all. GS runs into her in the shop and they ended up talking about how it's not easy for female adventurers to find guys to marry (male adventurers settle down with the girls/princesses they rescue). She wants to buy the armor to bring out her female charms but in the end GS told her to just wear normal clothes. She left telling him that he really isn't a bad person.

People here get super autistic if you even imply something that isn't 100% isekai share's traits or is spiritually similar to the current usual self insert isekai "genre", don't let it bother you.

How did GS manage to converse about something that wasn't killing goblins?

He didn't want her to be potentially weaker when suddenly ambushed by goblins.

Ok user, you seem reliable, can you tell us about the other and

CUTE! CUTE!

>ywn rape Tsun-pally chanin bikini armor

Why even gobbo?

>That well shaped breastplate

Sexier than any dumb bikini mail.

He should have told her to buy a fucking helmet

Like gasoline bursting into flames?

Where are you getting this? a forum? does that forum has reliable summaries of what happened in the volume? please tell us!

Gasoline produces fumes, fumes burst into flames.

That dress is terrible.

Fuck you, that dress is beautiful

Fucking elves

Please tell me there is more drawings in the volume, this one is the last one that was posted yesterday

This is why all male elves need to be purged.

This kind of racist attitude is what causes young dark elves to turn to crime.

Doing these myself.

Then you have the volume, can you confirm if what japan user said is true?

>paladin
>proper armor
>big breasts
>long hair

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

>proper armor
She doesn't have a helmet.

>Wearing a helmet in town area

she's not an autist like GS you know

that would be cute though

You get to finally see what Hero looks like.

He took you guys for a ride.

Who's the loli?

that's priestess

>yuusha is a girl

ABSOLUTELYDISGUSTING.jpg

What did "japan user" say in the first place?

We have know that the hero was a girl since volume 2.

It doesn't matter anymore, let's move on.

Last one.

>childhood friend wins flag

Did she take off GS's helmet?

>now im understand the gobling rape thing

>Haruhi Saber is the hero.

She shows up in volume 1, right after the chapter when GS kills the ogre.

Well...then what is the fucking truth?

>thinkegn of Goblins

Well her web version was Haruhi plus Ajimu.

That sword looks fucking overpowered.

>How can be harem when is so oneside?
Literally every Harem is like that you piece of shit.

>GS cannot process love, he sees CG as a friend and GG as an expy of his sister, he wants to keep them safe and happy, but he cannot understand love, jap user said that after GG kissed him, he literally didn't know what to feel of how to respond.

Then why did the author add a bunch of girls after his dick?

Harem.

How can you even blame the gobs for becoming crazy rapists when human females in that world look like this?

It's THE holy sword that she randomly found while fighting a demon general. She was already overpowered as fuck before that though.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Calm your tits, everything what jap user said yesterday was a fucking lie, we are back to zero.

Not that user, but sex sells. Pretty damn sure this would sells like shit if it's only about GS and no girls.

>after his dick?
No one can resist the helmet, it's a literal chick magnet.

So, not harem.
You want harem? Watch re:zero.

Re:Zero just have 2 chick searching mcs dick(well, just one).

This is the type of girl going to get dicked by goblins
She doesnt even have a helmet

Looks more like a fully grown hobgob shaman

She is the purest even more that priestness

>Rem:Zero
>harem
u wot

So this is like a inverse Gears of Wars?

There is nothing about that face that says goblin. It's a dark elf.

Yea, guess i was focused on the ears and the shading that makes him look green

GG and GS spent some time together in the guild. Some masked hobbit thief (who was previously discredited from his ranking exam after GG called him out on fraud) tries to ambush them (GG thinks he was going for her but GS said the hobbit was sizing him up earlier). GS gets hit by darts and the thief proceeds to stomp on his helmet while he's down. GG thinks GS died but his chain mail protected him. GG cries and basically tells him not to scare her like that. GS thinks the goblins might be up to something too and leaves. GG tells him to do his best.

This is why you wear armor everywhere.

>and the shading that makes him look green

Wut

It's grey user. It looks like a dark shade of any color.

The shading looked the same for him and the gobos

Why the fuck didn't you appear yesterday to discredit the other user lies?

Calm down, user. HE isnt your lover or slave. He can be wherever the fucks wants.

FUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Helmets are an essential, a sound blow to the head could easily knock someone out or kill them

>GS universe is a product of Haruhi becoming bored of reality
>Yuki is rolling dice trying to prevent her from raping everything

You do realize this guy is memeing you? This page is talking about the party of beginners at the very beginning of the LN that got slaughtered. Jesus Christ, you guys are easy to fool.

>Can't even trust anonymous translators on the internet anymore

What has the world come to.