SHILLS BTFO

Donald Trump tells it like it is regarding the whole Manafort fiasco. Correcting all the rabid libshits.

Also Donald Trump reiterates: There is NO collusion.

America - 1 Jabillon
Shills - -1

You forgot the second part.

RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD

Bumpety bump - comped and uraniumed

Nobody gives two fucks about IR and Krassenstein's money laundering, Jewish ass. Im amazed hes considered a credible source for libs

While not at all presidential, we seriously can't let this guy get the nuclear suburban and rural retards.

I'm honestly so tired of seeing those shill faggots rant in response to every single one of DJT's tweets

Lol don't make me smell this out for you right wing rural retards.

It's over.

>”I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME PAY ATTENTION TO THESE OTHER PEOLLE ITS ALL THEIR FAULT”
trump confirmed for retarded baby

Methinks the orange baboon protests too much. This is the dagger that will end Drumpf's campaign and wrest the nuclear codes from his hands. I pray to atheist God that the government has the good sense to realize Blumpf rigged he election and it's time for a constitutional crisis + redo of the election.

Get in here. Shills are sliding the thread. Hollywood is being exposed.

>exposing hollywood is more important than exposing the leader of the free world as a moron
what reality do you live in?

So either Trump knew about Manafort's crimes and hired him anyway, or he is incompetent.

You're retarded, theres nothing else to be said

What is he's just being honest, like he usually is? You lefties are delusional as al fuck.

the crimes happened before he was hired you dumb fuck.

he worked with the PODESTAS. Why isnt Hillary indicted?

>shilling for Trump
>doing it for free

#SAD

>B-BUT HILLARY!!!
THAT DAMAGE CONTROL LMAO

Poked and upvoted for originality

Why is Trump trying to ruin the November suprise?

The difference is we arent paid to express what we believe.

Trump is #1. RIP on peace ugly faggots

Or maybe he hasnt done anything wrong and you desperately want to believe Mueller didnt blow 10M+ in tax dollars for an investigation that led to tax fraud by Manafort that had absolutely nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Not only that but this tax fraud happened in 2013!

you might not be(but probably are), but your commie comrades are

Youre saying that like its a bad thing.

Manafort will sing like a canary. Trump and his band of thugs would sell their mother up the river to save their own sorry behinds Trump is going down!

>Surely Manafort will rat on Trump and the rest!

Mm no he won't because there never was collusion