So this didn't age well

So this didn't age well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's still not wrong. You know, a witch hunt will eventually turn up a witch.

I don't think that any 331x152 image ages well

Keep telling yourself that.

sage

Why not?

Except it did, only reason for indictment is to justify the witch hunt

This witch hunt is keeping the FBI very busy. JOBS!

IMPEACH MANAFORT!!!

oh wait hes not president nvm

Ignore slide threads and get in here.
Hollywood is kill.

>So this didn't age well.

Neither did this.

Why? Did they find something on Trump? Oh nothing? Well then go oy vey somewhere else

Are you blind? Review Trump's tweets and a try to follow along. Mueller is our guy, he has been ever since Trump showed him a pardon for his past dealing with the FBI and UOne. It goes like this Manafort ->Podesta -> Uranium One -> Clinton -> Obama -> Everyone else including lobbyists.

Trump knows what is going on, and the entire past and present establishment is being systematically burned to the ground. By 2020 we will be rebuilding our Government from the ashes, with every lobbyist and globalist that has ever stepped foot in DC.

Trump told Tucker in a interview back a few months ago, he said "We will be a one party Government"

Trump said he was going to Drain the Swamp, he is doing it. FBI and Sessions are also currently working behind the scenes.

He’s not wrong though.

They’ve been investigating Russian interference for a year now and only came up with tax cheating by Manafort, which is outside the scope of the original investigation.

Maybe fishing expedition would be a better description.

Sup Forums anonymids don't use that phrase, please refer to the Sup Forums Communications Style handbook that you received during orientation

This didn't age well either.
>Robert Mueller on Iraq War and WMD's
youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ

This, though, did age well.

do any Trump tweets age well?

It's just an archive of his stunning hypocrisy

Honest legal question...if manafort isn't charged with any crime pertaining to and/or leading to Trump collusion, can the feds even offer immunity to him in exchange for info pertaining to and/or leading to Trump collusion?

Wouldn't his immunity need to be from charges that can lead to charges in the same case/crime?

If none of the current manafort charges can lead to Trump collusion prosecution, I didn't think manafort could get immunity for info on Trump's collision.

Here is a bit of legal information. Trump could literally shoot someone in the face in the oval office and could not be arrested. A sitting President can not be indicted or arrested on any charge other than treason. It also has to be treason during his time in office, not before.

That's called politics. Only dirtbags get involved in politics.

>Shareblue doesn't know what's being implied here...
S'aaaaaGAY

America is fucking doomed. Stupid has been weaponised. Outrage has been monetised. Suckers get in debt $100K to be indoctrinated into a religion that thinks it's an anti-establishment political ideology and proudly graduate utterly illiterate.

Islam, lefties, bankers sitting in a tree.
Sucked off hard by the tech industry. Media got your back,
trumpsters gonna crack,
but somehow i tell myself
i'm still anti.

Or because there a witch.

I get that, and should have said it differently...can manafort be offered immunity, in exchange for info on a case that he isn't involved with? If he isn't charged with a crime related to collusion, can he be given immunity for info on collusion? I thought he would need to be directly charged with collusion, in order to receive immunity, in exchange for info leading to collusion charges of others?

So, what I'm saying is, immunity from his current charges (none are collusion related) would require him to only provide info on those cases, none of which involve Trump campaign.

How could they offer him immunity to testify against a guy who could offer him a full pardon?

kys, minion

The words of Martin Shkreli about his own indictment apply very well.

Well yeah but typically the dirtbags who are good at politics succeed in it

Sorry sweetie but there is still no evidence of collusion.

Take your meds bro

Umm... No Sweetie

ShareBlue rule 345 - shift the debate by using terms that break the conditioning of right wing bubbles. By controlling their language, you can control the narrative.