Ex-Trump Campaign Foreign Advisor George Papadopoulos Secretly Pleaded Guilty

IT'S FUCKING OVER

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-pleaded-guilty-in-mueller-probe

#lockhimup

Other urls found in this thread:

itsokaytobecommunist.com
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-met-with-influential-clinton-foundation-donors-as-secretary-of-state-2016-8
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
youtu.be/P4HH8oQ8T4M
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/924988111880417280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You realize the only reason a defense attorney would ever let a client enter a guilty plea up front is if a deal had already been worked out. This guy is gonna be singing. (Or suicided)

Good to see the shills have a new load of bullshit to push on here.

Read the actual indictment it doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

HAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

MAGA
Manafort And Gates Arrested

>it doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

" Three days after Donald Trump named his campaign foreign policy team in March 2016, the youngest of the new advisers sent an email to seven campaign officials with the subject line: “Meeting with Russian Leadership - Including Putin.”

The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post."

Did any of them actually meet?
If not then it's another nothingburger

So whats wrong with that exactly? What's wrong with a potentially incoming President to have diplomatic talks with statesmen?

Why did no one make a big deal out of Trump making a speech alongside the Mexican president before last year's election?

pic related
Exactly! So why did he lie about the meetings then?

>A future leader cant meet upwith a fellow leader
Is this modern McCarthyism?

Can't Trump just pardon this guy?

>discuss interest
>when the time is right
>if it happens

so the meeting never actually happened?

Because it was public and Mexico wasnt offering illegally obtained dirt on a political rival for foreign policy leverage?

He lied about it to FBI. Drump also not stupid enough to take the obvious bait.

weird how a guy would plead guilty to lying over a legal thing that even happened.

But there are millions of illegal Mexican nationals in our country right now that voted in our election and universally voted for Hillary.

I so hope they put Trump in jail eventually. He is so corrupt and just panders to the most deplorable segment of our society. There is nothing good about his presidency

oh no that sucks

To pass illegally obtained dirt on a political opponent in exchange for favorable foreign policy.

Funny how you all forget this crap

itsokaytobecommunist.com

the tax evasion in Ukraine in 2006 has nothing to do with a meeting with Putin in 2016

Gas yourself kike. The day of the rope approaches.

why would he plead guilty then?

When did this happen?

But Hillary can trade favorable foreign policy for money? Liberal logic.

He can, but it would make him look guilty as shit. Also, pardoning revokes the defendents 5th amendment rights. They could question him further and if he refused to answer they could charge him again

he didnt plead guilty to colluding, he pleaded guilty to lying

He pled guilty to not telling the full truth to the FBI about events which were not themselves illegal.

>Being retarded

IT'S FUCKING OVER

15 year old effeminate queer boy detected.

Muh Uranium one scandal. You realize this shit is totally made up right?

so why would he do that the day the indictment drops? why not at least fight it? do you know how plea deals work, little guy?

CIA glow nigger disinfo shill detected

I'm not talking about uranium one. I'm talking about the millions in bribes she took as secretary of state and during her campaign

>sh-sh-shill!!!11

i'm fairly confident children like you don't even know what "shill" means. stay in school little dude.

there is not interesting walls for jumping on this thread.

Muh millions of illegal votes. You realize not a single shred of evidence has been proposed for that?

This is why you should never talk to law enforcement.

Never talk to law enforcement.

Olympic level mental gymnastics

Why can't people want to see criminals prosecuted on both sides?

Sticking your head in the sand over Trump because you don't like Clinton is brainlet behavior.

Citation needed

Reddit spacing faggot detected.

Old news

>m-muh reddit

website wars too? thanks for proving my point, holy fucking kek

Enlighten me about Clinton "Uranium scandal"

Why is the US government not allowed to be in contact with the Russian government or any other government for that matter?

It's nothing, as usual.

Glad to see a fellow Democrat in this sea of shit.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-met-with-influential-clinton-foundation-donors-as-secretary-of-state-2016-8

Im not a democrat. Fuck off

>ID:Oy
Kike confirmed

Apparently the meetings tie in with the money laundering charges or backdoor favors. This is just the first wave of arrests, not the only wave. Things are just getting started.

Those who are pleading guilty will eventually come clean on what exactly transpired.

Would it be okay with you if I invited a bunch of Dota 2 players to live in my swing state?

Lol alright then you're a retard then

Tony Podesta resigns from lobbying firm amid Mueller investigation

washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

If trump never responded then its literally nothing

>keep trying to set up meetings with russia but fail every time
>manafort tired of your shit tells low-level workers to tell you to fuck off
>fuck up your statement to fbi end up committing perjury for lying about pushing for something that ended up not happening

Is there anymore JUST?

does this look like someone who could be trusted? fucking retard zlorpf now we're fucked

Simply search for it, useful idiot. How do you think the Clintons are rich? She's been known to flip views constantly for a reason, she's a political whore that does the bidding of those that bribe her.

Trumps gonna get his shit pushed in

Shills. Shills are entities, like all here. They may be human, bots or AI. Maybe someone paid them to do it. Maybe they do it for the lulz.

Shills can sometimes get other entities to give up their choices and go along with other shills ideas. Irrational over-use of the shill meme, for example.

Animals, interestingly enough, live mostly in another realm - literally another "type" of reality which interfaces with this one (some say overlaps). Most animals cannot self-reference other animal's emotions or speak for them. This is given most lack language. The few that do tend to master some basic language and find humor in the simple things in life. Calling apples bananas is funny. It's interesting. It's also irrational.

The FBI is a rational animal most do not understand. Ok. Maybe they were put in motion by what alt-left said or did. But. Maybe they were put into motion by what the alt-right said or did. Arguing this is a great pastime nowadays. Polarized things are usually interesting.

Here's what's interesting. Like a pit bull with a single intent in mind, the FBI is operating in another realm here. They will put pressure on whoever they like, whenever they like. Posting dissonance to the public through the use of mis-information or divisive speech is irrational in nature. Being irrational when discussing the FBI isn't going to make this problem go away, anymore that, while being mauled by a bear that thinking all bears are like Pooh Bear, soft and fluffy who love honey.

This bear is going to eat you unless you happen to be armed with something rational that will stop it.

Mhhh meeting!...faggot what about the guy...molesta...who actually made money off russians?

the emails clearly demonstrate an intent to tie it to someone low-level so as to avoid suspicion. no scruples there.

it's mostly a shame that traitors like you won't hang with the trump family rodents when the time comes. hanging all trumpcucks would also lighten the load on entitelment programs in the US considering most of them can't support themselves without govt assistance. disgusting, subhuman parasites.

>Ominously for the White House, Papadopoulos is cooperating with the investigation.

it's over

I have to say, as a Drumpf voter this has really swayed my opinion of him. I think we would have been better off with Hillary after all; at least she's presidential.

Did anyone ever track down Seth Rich's laptop? I guess the police and FBI might of just lost it. I guess even if Russia didn't hire people to steal the DNC's emails which incriminated them on the bad things they were doing as was the original accusation about Russia it's still good that we're catching the unrelated bad things Russia and Trump are doing now right?

>low level foreign policy analyst lied and got caught

>manafort and gates who were rnc “help” to the trump campaign for three months got caught for tax evasion in 2006

This is literally nothing but general dc corruption

During her campagin she actually wasn't a human. She came off as literally just robot/puppet that didn't actually make any decisions. I could be wrong of course, just the feeling I got.

>flag
>trump voter

dont worry buddy the northern wall is coming after the southern one

There is nothing in those articles proposing illegal favors for donations. I agree with you, by the way, in a distaste for polictical access tied to charitable or campaign donations, but the fact remains that this behavior is normal and not illegal in our current state.

Might *have. Not might of. Hilbilly.

youtu.be/P4HH8oQ8T4M

Nothing here is about Uranium One. The guy made that claim said that he had no direct evidence that it was true. Along with that, the Clinton Foundation doesn't operate like the Trump foundation, so Clinton can't profit from it like Trump can from his foundation.

agreed i should have voted for her,regret it all now :(

Thanks

Yes, shes a political whore. I never expressed a positive opinion of her. She is no different from the whole of washington. I just find it amusing that you cant conceive of how trafficiking in illegally obtained dirt from a foreign nation is different than everyday lobbying scum. Everytime the Don gets in trouble you all come out of the woodwork to be "bbbbbbut Clinton", and give a laundry list of not-illegal but skeezy actions Clinton has done. Both sides are the same! Vote Repub!

Even if all the allegations against him are true, trump still broke no law, meanwhile he is crashing the while dnc + the cucked elements of the gop with no survivors. Great deal!

Tony Podesta

>hey our new foreign policy team suggests we meet with some Russians
>who?
>not sure seems shady
>tel him to fuck off

Lol it’s liteeally nothing

Sure. If they arent US citizens they wont be voting.

He plead guilty to lying about it

Basically this shmuck got squeezed to get t manafort and in the end it was about evading some taxes

Wow

>He offered

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY TREASON

fucking retard

Taken from another user

>Liberals are the down syndrome kids who clap when they see violence being committed. They simply can't comprehend reality.

Paul Manafort has worked for the DNC and Podesta group for 2 decades. He worked for the Trump campaign 2 months. The charges are for crimes in 2012-2013. You do the math. >Who's going down when Manafort starts singing? The democrats are so stupid that they think they are actually winning. It's sad just how dumb they really are.

Tony Podesta

IT'S OVER

Here' a proper write up
Trump will probably pull a Nixon and resign but won't face charges, but a lot of his inner circle will go down including Kushner, his sons, and Sessions

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/924988111880417280

>trump will resign because he fired an RNC lobbyist 2 years ago who happens to also be a tax evader

Yes surely trump is stumped, it’s over for him. I am no a shildog l for Hilldog

> The democrats are so stupid that they think they are actually winning.

Democrats aren't controlling the FBI, and unless you are clairvoyant, you won't be able to control them either, even if you control the conversation out here.

>Bloomberg
Holy shit. A corrupt kike who hates Trump must be telling the truth!
The D.C shills think no one can read
MANAFORT IS GUILTY OF RUSSIAN BRIBE CRIMES FROM 2006. BUSH/OBAMA/HILLARY BTFO