Israelis going after annexation of video game media, after traditional media is conquered

Reminder that actual kikes are taking over existing studios and existing IP's and shoving their kike propaganda down everyone's throat (including kids).

>This fagget takes over ND studio
>Suddenly Nathan Drake becomes a useless cuck in his own fucking game
>Gets the shit beat out of him by a negress with a huge afro
>Suddenly the game gets a female only spinoff featuring the negress and the thot

>The Last of Us starts off with a strong hetero male character
>Gets DLC which is literally just shoehorned in to make the little girl to be in an interracial dyke (homo) relationship as a kid, with no context, not necessary for the story or anyting, just shoehorned in like all other kike propaganda shit

>The Last of Us 2 announced
>Now suddenly all hunters/survivalists are women
>Butch dyke: check
>Bald dyke: check
>The bad guy is a "crazy christian extremist": check
>The male hero is killed off
>Literally a reboot of the game with a female-dyke only focus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzdNECcio54
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/99117707#p99118480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>game is about murdering thousands of people for no real reason
>"I thought we had matured beyond fat-shaming"

>>The Last of Us 2 announced
trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzdNECcio54

>VIA neogaf
Fucking bigots

Nothing you can do, goy.

>playing video games

Shiggy diggy.

>paying for video games

oy vey

no the point you fucking leaf. I don't even have a console. the point is that the west is under constant attack by kike brainwashing campaign and it's going unnoticed and without any resistance or counter meassures being taken.

Correct. But it's not as if the right had any institutions that could serve as -- dare I say -- a safe space for right wingers to hang out. I mean there's some but overall it's very shallow, and you don't see the intellectual energy necessary to accomplish the building up of institutions on the right.

It doesn't help that the right is generally rather confused about what it's philosophical roots ought to be.

Fuck Neil, ruining Naughty Dog

the right, as defined by ameritards is nothing more than israel puppet homo-lovers. but the US as a whole is an israeli puppet state so they're fucking lost.

I dont know, the market should punish this. But seems like games and movies are immune to such things. Cucks will still buy it..

>israel puppet homo-lovers

This shit is why the left gets all the high IQ people.

>MickMaster
Suspicious.

Naughty Dog has always been about big budget and zero game design work. It's an awful studio and only sonyggers like them.

And this is why Jews truly should be exterminated. It's deserved and it would greatly benefit humanity.

>Naughty Dog has always been about big budget and zero game design work. It's an awful studio and only sonyggers like them.
the budget and your fagget opinion on the gameplay has zero relevance here you retard.

the writer of uncharted was a redpilled white woman, who made a fun, not serious, indiana jones-ish game where there was no fucking politics. now it's literally kike cancer.

reminder that "Vampires" refers to jews sacrificing gentile children, and using their blood for spirit cooking and that kind of moloch rituals

Stop playing western games.

>spirit cooking
notice the nose.

kys you autistic amerilard kike puppet

To be fair they managed to rid the success of Crash Bandicoot pretty far.
RIP Crash

that was all before the kike takeover.

Lol Amy Hennig was never redpilled. Uncharted was always about Drake being goofy and Elena being the voice of reason. Those trashes were written exactly like Hollywood blockbusters.
Also the problem at Naughty Dog is the writer is not just the writer, it's the director of the game. Their game designers have zero creative freedom that's why their gameplay is so bland and unoriginal. Usual Sony big budget policy. Their other studio like Santa Monoca, Guerilla or Sucker Punch have the same problem.

>"Fuck you", he screeches at someone telling people to stop giving Jews money

Its fine, I'll just play Assetto Corsa and Rfactor instead, thanks Jews.

>Elena being the voice of reason.
top kek, opinion discarded and stopped reading.

jews already own all the game journalism sites. not even exaggerating, they are literally jews

weebness is a jewish-japanese alliance into making the west full of useless braindead effeminate homosexual/pedo neckbeards that are literally dead weight to society

>Everything I don't like is a Jewish scheme
What about Nier promotes literally anything you mentioned. Seems like lately nips are the only ones willing to put sexy characters in video games anymore and if I have a choice between a game with 2B on the cover or one like Andromeda where the female cast is Shrek and turbodyke I'm sure as hell not giving money to the one that's obviously promoting actual homosexuality.

>What about Nier promotes literally anything you mentioned
the guy looks like a trap on hormones. couldn't be less masculine if they tried, other than making the character a female. betafag uprising fantasy.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

It's gonna flop. People still remember gamergate.

>He posts on a site created to talk about Japanese culture, that is owned by a Japanese man, to complain about people liking Japanese games
Maybe you can find another site that's more your speed.

>People still remember gamergate.
hahaha are you kidding me? normies either don't know about gamergate, or they hate the people instead of the (((journalist))) side.

people conveniently "forget" or ignore anything they don't like.

back then the only board was Sup Forums, and it still exists. so go there if you want to circle jerk about your manchildren cartoons

Who cares what they do with gaming industry. White males always have new entertainment coming.

>the opinion of mootfag who sold out Sup Forums to a known gook datamining scammer and went to work for (((google)))

yep fuck this kik

So...
Did anyone read the culture of critique ?
I am just reading it and there it says that there is the possibility that jews are subconsciously doing it.
Hard to believe.

>subconsciously doing it.
it may be. they are the synagogue of satan, the children of moloch, you can't just escape such a past.

the non-fucked up jews all converted to christianity back then, so there's a reason why remaining kikes are fucked up

>betafag uprising fantasy
Alright what the actual fuck does this even mean. They never glorify the bitch ass secondary character, most endings he fucks something up and has to be killed by one of his friends. How the fuck is this an uprising fantasy

Nintendo is probably the least cucked video game company.
>occasional stereotype characters that wouldn't fly by jewish media standards (mario with a big nose grabbing coins)
>jews fear the samurai
>barely any nigger representation
>lack of truly degenerate titles (closest is nu fire emblem and it's waifufaggotry)
Pic related

he was born to american parents and left for america at the age of 11, he's hardly an Israeli

>Nintendo is probably the least cucked video game company.
literally the new mario game:
>peach is with BBC Bowser
>mario being cuck'd
>peach cucking them both
>mario crossdressing in wedding dress

newest zelda:
>link is a twinkfag now
>old man dresses him up as a trap
>he likes it
>people hit on the trap

Also a link for reference 4archive.org/board/pol/thread/99117707#p99118480

Man you guys really play shitty games.
Last of Us and Uncharted are on the rails, designed for console story games, which are always shit.
You wouldn't bitch so much about politics in your video games if you just chose to not play shit games.

(((my personal politics)))

Do jews do this for money or just because they hate whites?

hey retard, see: they took a popular thing, which means many normies consume this product, and they have now weaponized it.

you and me not buying into it doesn't mean shit, since the propaganda will still succeed

So stop purchasing games you fuckwit. You will stop caring immediately. What do you care what the "normies" think?

polybridge is the greatest game of out era

>stop caring about jews ruining your entire country, society and civilization

kill yourself you brain dead fucking retard

They actually think there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Not all men were meant to be super masculine alpha males. This is how it has been forever.

peach is with BBC Bowser
>Rape is non consensual
mario being cuck'd
>
peach cucking them both
>she just needs some time away from the drama

mario crossdressing in wedding dress
>Crossdressing is a cultural joke in japan

newest zelda:
link is a twinkfag now
>you're just mad only because girls hit on him constantly and not you

old man dresses him up as a trap
he likes it
>again it's japanese humor, plus he needed to wear it to infiltrate a feminist city, of course he would be able to get easy pussy

people hit on the trap
>fanbase is cancer

because they vote and give these kikes money

vidyas already dead.

99% is one size fits all garbage made for the lowest common denominator with a 20 hour ceiling and a four second learning curve.

They killed it years ago, that's why a lot of us are here to begin with.

>fighting the eternel jew one video game at a time

Good job for saving the white race pepemaga kiddies ;)

Someone just kill this guy.

>stop pointing out kike strategy in media
sure thing jamal

Someone is spoiling my video games. I am getting angry.

spoken like a sore loser

Da joooos

You act like the entire video game industry is infected with this sjw shit, it isn't. You wouldn't have even noticed it at all if you weren't a nintendo or playstation faggot.
There's plenty of choice out there and the point is you vote with your wallet and you are a single actor. Don't continue buying and playing their shit games you fucking meathead.

They hate Stalin, too, numbnuts. It doesn't mean they aren't responsible for Communism.

Angry about elves!?!?

Destroying whites are their prime directive. Getting money is just their fastest method of reaching that goal. This is why they spend billions on anti-white campaigns. If their main goal was simply money, then they wouldn't spend a dime on anything that isn't profitable.

that was painful to watch. Who is this retard?

Sony is the ultimate SJW agenda video game company. No one should be surprised

Amy got fired from Naughty Dog because she thought the forced Lesbian kids from Last of Us were so pointless. She felt that it added nothing to the story.

nintendo is one of the main producers of childless manchildren, and they jew everyone out of their money with fucking physical DLC and other nonsense

Vampire hunter coming through
(Still pissed at Komoney)

make your own. I bet Sup Forums has the people with the skills. Instead of trolling, start writing code for webpage.

way to reply to yourself you corporate toothpaste shill

Giantbomb already exist. they left gamespot because of jewish shady business with paid reviews that they didn't want to do, and now they own themselves and never shill anything or sell politics.

stop playing shitty AAA games faggot

I'm adding and referring to my own post you gigantic shartproducer. it's the pic of the spirit cooking cunt.

Of fucking course they swap the sexes. Fucking come on.

>never shill anything
Literally most of their content, almost all the content from the west office especially, is shilling friend-of-the-site (major or indie dev or publisher)'s game

>never sell politics
Listen to literally any bombcast since the election started to now, same goes for any west coast video content but that more specifically around the election.

Almost forgot, but own themselves? They're owned by CBS and push CBS' politics.

A journalist who has spent the past 18 years covering video games.

>most of their content, almost all the content from the west office especially, is shilling friend-of-the-site
literally twice a fucking year and they say it outright

autistic fuck

they owned themselves prior to that, which meant they could negotiate their own contract with CBS, which meant they got to keep their freedom

Vidya is the new media

This isn't surprising

If they start losing enough money on these big budget games things will have to change. Then again they will probably just double down which will probably speed up the crash. Look at the NFL right now.

What. The. Actual. Fuck
Why do kikes have to ruin everything? I hate to say this but I may not buy this game and I've been looking forward to it for years.

Its not the kikes themself, the director is a jew and wants to ruin everything while making the most money out of it

>Its not the kikes themself
are you retarded? the israeli kike is the writer and head of the project.

Maybe not all but threatened by a group you must deal withna group. Google you city and the words Jews and I guarantee they'll be up to some anti goyim shit.