GOWDY TO BE INDICTED WEDNESDAY

>Congressman Trey Gowdy, on the House Intelligence Committee, is funded by PACs which appear also to have funded Russia’s attack on the United States election.

>Mr. Gowdy is a former prosecutor who went out of his way to castigate Hillary Clinton for her email server. When Jason Chaffetz illegally revealed the letter James Comey had sent to the heads of the House and Senate intelligence committees, removing the ‘classified’ markings from the portion he tweeted out to the world, Gowdy wrote:

Fiat justitia ruat caelum – May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall.

>Trey Gowdy’s main donors are connected directly to Cambridge Analytica, the data company that targeted the US election, washing their Facebook and Twitter targeting with the stolen DNC Vertica database and with state voter rolls that were hacked. They also appear to be connected to direct funding of Democratic voter suppression and to the Kelhios botnet, which I have reported was both sent from command and control servers operating from Trump hotels, and was paid for by Boris Epshteyn on behalf of both Russia and Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8
youtu.be/3rshLJXGorM?t=760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good god.. this is bad.

Gowdy is all talk no action. I could give two shits. Also, by the way faggot...nice source.

Finally. Fuck this guy.

Lol I'm gonna have to sage your fantasy

Sorry

>Mr. Gowdy’s funding also connects the Russian hack and the RICO case on the GOP as a body neatly together.

>Gowdy’s main donors for the last two years include Great America PAC, which paid for “online voter contact” to various organizations. These include Media Bridge LLC, World Net Daily and Campaign Solutions:

>Media Bridge LLC is, per its website, run by Shane Cory. He also takes responsibility for ‘Renew America PAC’ on Twitter. It hosts Liberty News Now dot com, which has in the past been hosted on what is a known “Command and Control” malware server.

>no cited sources

I remain unconvinced.

lol

>qouting Louise Mensch

Shareblue get out

Lol, it's odd that the left is excited about this. Judges and Special Councils don't command the entire power of the military sweetie.
>so_sweetie.png

IT'S FUCKNG HAPPENING

lol.. the entire administration as well as the GOP is coming down. Glorious.

Exactly it's just another shill faggot pushing their wants

aw sweetie did you fall for a Louise Mensch post? Someone even more retarded? Poor thing.

If the deep state takes out Trump we are going to revolt right?

Sage idiet

SAGE ALL MENSCH THREADS

you actually think this is real? not the brightest, are ya?

Is the US government just Russia at this point? Is this the power of the slav squat?

>which appear

cite sources you faggot.

This story seems legit. Can't believe I devoted so much time and energy here.. Trump is a corrupt shit head just like Hillary! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol keep telling yourself that. Working well so far? Did you think the electoral college defectors were enough to end trump too? I feel so bad for you lol

>no sauce

ok OP, you have my attention

>russia funds literally every politician's campaign
>all politicians become guilty of treason
They are truly master rusemen

>louise untermensch conspiracy maymays
remember, trump is going to be served a sealed indictment despite the fact that's literally not how the law works

>not posting sauce
>for anything
S to the A plus a big ol' GE.

Look, it seems rather obvious that Russia has infiltrated and compromised both the dems and repubs. We need to dissolve both parties and start over.

>imagine being this delusional.

MUELLER DOLLAR BILLZ YALL

So he was caught doing some treason?

>which appear also to have funded Russia’s attack on the United States election.

Since no one can describe specifically which law was broken or the context of this apparent "attack" nor does foreign "influence" via media whether national or international/state or privately funded constitute any legislative misconduct or crime , legally, this means all of jack fucking shit.

Remember, by the democrat definition, even a foreigner convincing an american not to vote for Hillary simply through conversation apparently = influencing the election.

It'd be hillarious if it were. Russians are barely a 2nd world country but they somehow have more of a stanglehold over the USA than Israel does. Even funnier, no one ever says anything about Israel's obvious control over us and we instead focus on borderline turd world Russians.

Yep

link OP?

Pretty fucking amazing how easy it is to corrupt a politician, right? If we as Americans handle this properly without getting violent we could actually come out of this stronger than before. Or we could keep going at each other's throats.. whatevs.

>Trey gowdy to be indicted
>Trey gowdy, the one man in Washington to actually has moral fiber

koch boy

K

I've been ready for this since at least 2011.

I'm not gonna let the Podestas and Clintons and McCains get away with this.

The future of our civilization is at stake.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8

About time LARPers started demoralizing phony lefties with false hopes.

You do realize that this is the incoherent rambling of a mentally ill woman named Louise Mensch, right?

MANAFART WAS AN FBI PLANT. HE WAS ALREADY UNDER A FISA WARRANT WHEN HIRED BY TRUMP AND THE FEDS SAID NOTHING!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEE

Donald J Trump, West Palm Beach, FL October, 13th 2016

"Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you the American people.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interest, they partner with these people that don't have your good in mind, our campaign represents a true existential threat. This is not simply another four-year election, this is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry. It is a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working-class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We've seen this first-hand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of us sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.

The most powerful weapon deployed by the clintons is the corporate media -- (((the press.))) Let's be clear on one thing: the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. There are political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and their agenda is not for you - it's for themselves - and their agenda is to elect crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy.
For them it's war -- and for them nothing at all is out of bounds.

This is a struggle for the survival of our nation

I want all our democrats investigated for colluding with Mexico. Bringing in 20 million immigrants is ok. Talking to Russia is a crime. Murica.

Why didn't they just hire pajeets to shit post on facebook? I bet they would have charged half as much.

Imagine indicting Trey Gowdy and giving him and his lawyers discovery of evidence powers... he'd fuck everyone right in their ass. Plus, he's on house intel and the chairman on oversight... he knows your secrets...

pt. 2

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact *controlled by a small handful of global special interests, rigging the system - and our system is rigged.

The establishment and their media and neighbors wield control over this nation through means that are very well-known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe, and morally deformed. Tthey will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and your family -- they will seek to destroy everything about you including your reputation. They will lie, lie, lie, they will do whatever is necessary.

The Clintons are criminals.

Remember that they're criminals.

This is well-documented and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power.

When I declared my candidacy I knew what bad shape our country was in.

Our great civilization here in America and across the civilized world has come upon a moment of reckoning----

We've seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade deals and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty and have destroyed many of those nations. But the central base of world political power is right here in America and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people.

Their financial resources are virtually unlimited, their political resources are unlimited, their media resources are unmatched, and most importantly the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited -- they will allow radical Islamic terrorists to enter our country by the thousands.

The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is YOU.

fake and gay

HAHAHA fucking right. The day bad boy Gowdy gets 'indicted' is the day Hillary Clinton is proven to be a kind and honourable woman.

Gowdy is the fucking boss man of congress, he's not going anywhere except to swiftly fuck up the DNC's shit.

>failed and corrupt political establishment

So our current Congress and Presidency isn't a failed and corrupt political establishment

>no sauce

google it

it's a mensch blog

Listen he can't anywhere near the nuclear codes

>salacious story
>no source
>irony flag
>over 30 stupid cunts replying anyway
Bait / 10 thread, good job I guess....

pt. 3

The only force strong enough to save our country is us. We are going to have a policy - America first

They control, incredibly, the Department of Justice, likewise they have essentially corrupted the director of the FBI. The corrupt establishment knows that we are a great threat to their criminal enterprise. They know that if we win their power is gone and it's returned to you the people.

The dark clouds hanging over our government to be lifted and replaced with a bright future but it all depends on whether we let the corrupt media decide our future or whether we let the American people decide our future.

This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization itself.

And we will vote to put this corrupt government cartel out of business and out of business immediately we will end the total disenfranchisement of the American voter and the American worker.

Our Independence Day is at hand.

Join me in taking back our country and creating a bright, glorious, and prosperous new future for our people.

We will make America great again

...and it will happen quickly.
God bless you"
-DJT

>Russia’s attack on the United States election
Getting real tired of this.

You can stop posting your wet dreams for public consumption now.

>No source
>Meme flag

Where's the source, dickhead?

> inb4 some dogshit clickbait site cites this post in a report and it goes viral on Facebook

Why Papadopoulos' guilty plea is a bigger problem for Trump than Manafort's indictment

JUST IN: Federal court blocks Trump administration from prohibiting transgender people from serving in military

Nope, you dumb faggot

>Gowdy
yeah right, for what? Defending America? Doing his job!!!!!???!!?!?!!

Prove it

BUMP
This faggot spoke against the white wizard
They need to hang
youtu.be/3rshLJXGorM?t=760
@14:10
Gowdy is pure shill.

Isn't Gowdy confirmed reptilian?

lol @ this entire thread

MAGA

Manafort And Gates Arrested