Daily reminder that people who willingly joined the (((military))) will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

Daily reminder that people who willingly joined the (((military))) will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

Hey, fuck you buddy.

good luck getting them on the rope

Kek I highly doubt that will be a problem. Atleast in the USA. We have been completely BTFO in every recent war. Our troops are pathetic.

Come at us bro

Good thing the sun will run out of fuel before your "day of the rope" meme

i stand with israel fugg :DDD make meriga greit agen :DDD

>t. Image

We’re the most lethal fighting force in all of history. Not our fault there are (((laws))) preventing us from doing our jobs.

>We’re the most lethal fighting force in all of history.

What's sad is that by now those cadets have become officers and, probably have killed while you sit here shit posting.

More like they got shamefully BTFO by goat herders and now they have "ptsd"

RARE
FLAG

>military is the first to be hanged

You mean the military that is majority trump supporters, right wing, and know how to use weaponry?
Going to be hanged by some larper?

They are all brainwashed, the last few decades of hero worship have turned them into protected class, most Trump voters are also boot lickers, the Trump win keeps them satiated, any attempt at uprising they would meet their soldier gods face to face, couldn’t pull trigger, the troops would have no problem, they have been killing innocent in Afghanistan Iraq Syria Africa etcetera, geniuses run this soap opera

Exactly. See
For example

They are brainwashed footsoldiers of the state, they are the problem, they are fully committed to race mixing gender swapping, neoliberal geopolitical agenda

True. We will have to purge the zogbots.
>We’re the most lethal fighting force in all of history
>Zogbots actually believe this

Not even uncommon, newfag

careful what you wish for

This is like it was cut and pasted right out of the Navy Seal pasta.

Come get me faggot. And bring just enough rope to hang yourself with.

Military and police worship is a bigger threat than immigration, education, economy, it is the method by which the right is most controlled

I feel like this is some shill shit.

You'll be at the end of that rope of you try you fucking pussy.

yeah nothing fishy going on, just casual fandom for the ZOG social engineering laboratory known as US military

So many dumbasses buying into retard post

>of you try
breathe retard, and don’t miss your next truck payment

Commies and niggers hate the police and military. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but what is bad for my enemy is good for me. Just sayin.

Good goy

As a veteran sometimes I like to make posts like this for easy (Yous)

I am a Jodie, feels good man.

if by lethal you mean dying from obesity related diseases or suicide then sure

Enjoy your doxxing by FB/govt co/op prior to the drone strike.

drone strikes, so heroic

t. fag with no kills

This right here. This is why fighting in the military is only a good option if you are single, and plan on staying that way.

Know how many men I knew who got cheated on and cucked by their bitch waiting back home?

100% of them. A nigger usually too, every single time.

They are just so easy.

>fighting in the military
don’t try and church up ‘protecting American ‘interests’’

>t. overweight keyboard warrior

Misplaced one letter in one word, you must moan and complain about the most mundane shit irl.

Sorry the word "pussy" triggered you, pussy.