How fucking nervous is Drumpf right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/manafort-indictment-trump-reaction-244312
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-distances-himself-manafort-says-no-collusion-n815591
vimeo.com/189672641
youtube.com/watch?v=biehbIPqV8c
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About as nervous as you get when your father makes you dress up like your mother.

Guy I am freaking the FUCK out right now.... We're so fucking fucked, Trump is going to fucking JAIL guys, this is huge.... We're all fucked.... Is there any evidence that Hillary will take legal action against Trump voters after she is sworn in sometime next month? I registered to vote Republican for this election..... Did I just sign my own arrest warrant?!?!?!?! I seriously can't even think straight I'm fucking shaking..... Guys we're so fucked. I mean, look, we ALL knew something was fishy about Trump.... We all suspected something like this, but we voted for that evil man anyway!! What were we thinking oh god oh god.... Hillary is going to round us up isn't she? Madam President's first orders will be to throw us in cattle cars..... We're so fucking fucked good fucking dammit I'm literally crying right now I'm so scared......

REKT

SAD!

how nervous you think the Pedostas are?

>british past times

kill yourself shill rat

HE knows manafort will rat on him and that it's over for him. Michael Moore predicted the trump presidency, and he also is predicting it will not go a full term..and he will be right. Can't wait until this buffoon Trump is in jail for life!

Imbleanch Frumpy Duck Cheetos ORANGE fuck Nazi

lets go over this giant nothingburger shall we?

Timeline of nothingburgerness, according to Trumptards:

>rumors of Russian scandal
It's a nothingburger!
>Trump speaks highly of Putin, even though he's shit talking the leaders of every other country in the world besides the guy in the Phillipines who's committing genocide
It's a nothingburger!
>Comey opens federal investigation into Russian scandal
It's a nothingburger!
>Trump fires Comey because he knows that he's dirty as fuck
It's a nothingburger!
>Mueller is authorized to replace Comey to continue the Russia investigation
It's a nothingburger!
>Congress passes Russia sanctions, with support from the majority of Republicans, and adds a clause stating that the president is not allowed to modify the way that the sanctions are enforced
It's a nothingburger!
>DJT still refuses to put Russia sanctions into law for reasons that no one has been able to justify as of yet
It's a nothingburger!
>DJT's campaign manager gets arrested, with charges having been filed by the man in charge of investigating the Russia scandal
It's a nothingburger!

Shareblue is going all out today huh?

this, where did it go so wrong? remember the elections, remember the optimism?

The hybrid word "genocide" is a combination of the Greek word génos ("race, people") and the Latin suffix -cide ("act of killing").

I'll admit it is getting more and more difficult to defend him.

That’s what I was thinking too. It’s painfully obvious

Fuck off shill

>Trump speaks highly of Putin

Misleading, Trump also said Putin is 'pretty much a dictator' and that it's surprising he's popular in Russia.

Also, you omitted several US intelligence agencies doing everything they could to find dirt on Trump before the election and none of them succeeding.

Reminder that Breivik chose the only approach to leftists that was ever proven to have any form of permanent positive effect.

THIS THIS THIS. Why didn't I shill for Hill? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

All I have to say is fuck Trump, and fuck the obsolete white trash that voted for him.

He is the president of the United USAs and if he says there is no collusion, then there isn't. What reasons do you have for distrusting him and instead believing some random "investigators"?

not very. sagealicious

Nothing is going to happen, though I kind of wish it would, as it would ensure that whites wake up and finally fucking do something about Jews destroying their country.

>what is confirmation bias

The Russian collusion bullshit led to manafort, who is a deep state campaign guy for bothe dnc and rnc, getting caught for basic tax evasion.

This just shows that he rats in dc are corrupt not trump.

Pastime*

Silly colonial.

> Implying Hilldawg won't get a cell right next to Drumpfuets
> Implying Bernie won't be sworn in on November 8

Try again

>Charged with tax fraud and conspiracy to launder
>This is Russian collision

KYS

>low quality bait
But then again we are talking to picrelated

Seems burgers need to learn the hard way, let's hope they don't glass the world in the process.

Do you understand what money laundering is?

Trump could collude with the Russians and still wouldn't be removed from office

not at all this is 4D chess bitchs
Watch the winning by the end of the week

Washing money

Why does he type like chris chan lmao

Tfw Drumpf is crashing and burning

What is toothpaste man on about?
Pencedaddy is next in line for president. If they indict him too, then Papa Paul Ryan gets to sit in the big chair.

Why do you care about our president toothpaste man

He’s fucked
The #Resistance is coming to get him with their Pepsis
It’s ogre

Papsmeardopoulos gonna spill the beans on Drumph! He's finished this time! I mean it!

You're a tool.
Trump was just exonerated. Mueller, on the other hand, and Podesta, must be shaking in their pink booties.
Mueller will be indicted eventually. He's the anti-American deliverer of uranium for Hillary.

Just go away, shil.

lelelel fpbp

i cant tell if this post is just being ironic mocking the lefties, or just some butthurt lefty troll enraged that trump has another 7 years president and then his daughter has 8 years president afterwards to continue on his legacy...

Tony Podesta

It’s still not illegal for a Russian to give you dirt on Hillary Clinton

Why lefties think this is treason is beyond me

He spilled his beans on manafort

See theres no collusion and the tweet has 41k likes, libtards BTFO once again

Ayyy

HELP! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

How many threads do you need to make before you stop being scared about obama admin going down with shamtank atlantic council?

Not very because there is nobevidence of collusion at all. There is however massive evidence if treason, murder, and collusion with democrats and the clintons. If we could remove all the democrat hold overs then dems will be going to jail enmass.

Maximum damage control engine has gone into turbo drive, it's overheating and about to blow!

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

MSM ignored him for a good reason in July, I'd suggest that you dig up old articled regarding his arrest and his charges.
What happen to Manafort indictment? Didn't go the way you hoped it would?

>He spilled his beans on Manafort
How does he related to Manafort aside from being told to fuck off by Manafort on his effort to create a meetings between his Russian contact and Trump campaign?

Btw, no collusion, btw. Did I mention no collusion? HELP!

So you're saying that Bernie can still win?

Sorry, but Trump has praised and defended Putin and Russia far more than he criticizes them.

Is that picture went to be him nervous, or have you honestly never seen a ..............NOT joke before? You know, when you say something and end it with a ........................ NOT.

Are there really people here that weren't even paying attention during the election?

>Trump tweets: "I love the Mexicans"
>next day's hysterical headline: "Trump: 'I love the Mexicans'"
>Trump says "I love the poorly educated"
>next day's hysterical headline: "Trump 'loves the poorly educated'"

Trump deliberately uses outrageous words because he knows the media can't resist echoing them. They become his megaphone

>Trump tweets "there is no collusion"

Already, the media has taken the bait and is running headlines that say "there is no collusion".

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/manafort-indictment-trump-reaction-244312

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-distances-himself-manafort-says-no-collusion-n815591

What is the average person going to glean from this?

prove there's no collusion faggot

This will surely be the end of Garumph's campaign.

it's over...
*BANG*

you really think people would lie on twitter?

Btw, guys, I absolutely am not worried about possible charges after Manfort rats on me... I mean... DAMNIT. IT'S ALL DEMOCRATS FOR THAT I'M A TRAITOR. WAIT, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT TO SAY. Look! Hillary!

>147238131 (OP)
>1 post by this id

Nah, I'm ready for my once moderate stance of not liking Nazis to become considered reasonable again.

vimeo.com/189672641

>forgetting to change ur flag to burgerland when shilling for trump

this nervous

Real talk though, even if there was clear video and audio evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, Sup Forums by and large would still deny it/try to spin it so it isn't even a problem. I don't get the point in this even being discussed here.

Not that I'm saying Trump did collude, mind you.

youtube.com/watch?v=biehbIPqV8c

Because he's probably autistic. Baron is, and such things tend to be hereditary.

>Russian scandal rumors manufactured by Fusion GPS working on behalf of the Clinton Campaign
>Trump trolls
>Comey pens Hillary Clinton exoneration for mishandling classified information before the investigation is concluded
>Trump fires Comey when every liberal talking head was screaming for the exact thing when Comey spoke publicly about the Hilllary Clinton's email server investigation
>Special prosecutors never engage in politically motivated witch hunts (see: Ken Starr)
>Congress virtue signals
>Russia sanctions are justified why?
>cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/

Trump sounds like my grandpa if he had a twitter

I hope he is impeached.

You get Pence, and a huge war with NK, and gay rights are gone.

And you get civil unrest.

How fucking nervous is Tony Podesta?

Trumps about as nervous as we are when we get into an argument with a ShareBlue shill. It's frustrating to deal with. That's it.

War , Povery and *Pride

fuck you shillary

god bless the usa

THIS! Only rural and suburban retards voted for Spumf. Crumpfs time is coming up fast and then it will be fema camps for the republitards, IT WAS HER TURN!

What did you mean by that ? hatred solves war an poverty caused by foreign nations ?

those genetics god damn, I would let him fuck me gay

probably as nervous as trump shills, look at all the shill sliding going on. SAD!

Worst president in American history. The nightmare is coming to an end.

Ehhhh. Sorry democrats don't do that on a national scale. I mean I wish we would but we don't. That option is reserved for republicans, Russians, and nazis

I hope they do. I hope Germany is wiped off the map.

Do you understand that the indictment is for laundering during a period of time prior to his involvement to the campaign?

If there was any collusion, do you really think the first charges would be from years ago, and tax related?
Guess where the money laundering is going to lead?

Pardon soon...

Can't have him turning state's evidence.

Only 7 more years of this bullshit. I'm ready. Maybe we can get a strong trans woman like Obama to lead us into the future

How much do they pay you, honestly?
I'd be willing to do this in my off-time...

It's never too late to repent trumpfkins

OH FUCK CHECKED!!! That's it guys. We're fucking done. We never should've become Nazis. I'm starting to feel really bad for all the immigrants I have ever offended, I know how they feel now. I think I'll give my wife all the money and introduce her to our neighbor, Reggie. I can no longer protect her. I will need to distance myself. What's the best way to hide from Antifa? Should I just turn myself in and offer my sincere apologies or hide like it never happened. I can meet a nice Hispanic gay man and blend into the crowd since all straight white males are secretly gay. I'm just not sure I can think my way through all of this. I'm just an undereducated rural retard that voted for Trump. Someone please help.

where can I turn in my maga hat and testicles? Is there a bin for this?

How can Hillary get sworn in. She's not even on the line of succession you retard.

STFU leaf, you don't do shit as America's hat.

You can hand it to the same trans-woman that picks up your guns.