Why would anyone be Protestant?

Why would anyone be Protestant?
good God look how ugly these churches are....... like someone hallowed out a Walmart and put pews in it.

>Worshiping God in a Box of Sheetrock
KEK!

Vanity is for sinners

>drums in a church
disgusting

This is what a real church looks like

Can't praise the Lord in anything that isn't this classy

>defining a religion's worth based on possessions
>t. evangelical

>Worshiping God

FTFY

Don't forget that just because you praise god you're not off the hook for being a degenerate

There are many flavours of protestant.

*blocks your path*
Build a church worthy of honouring God, or I'll beat you over the head with all seven lamps of architecture.

This should be criminal

no wonder Islam is the fastest growing religion.....

fpbp

Joke's on you. Most Sunni mosques, especially of the more fundamentalist bent, are ugly, soulless places utterly devoid of ornamentation. They'd make the most dyed-in-the-wool Calvinist iconoclast happy.

THIS is how a real church looks like

I'm more concerned with the rock drumset and electric guitar

That's America for ya. Dumbed down everything.

>Welcome to Walmart
>Mass will be starting soon in the back of the Store

And that is good looking one, you should see protestant churches in my country.

Vs a Real Church in the same city

The only useful sect of Christianity is Catholicism since it's the only one that values Good Works (physical acts of good) instead of being purely faith based. Protestantism allows you be be a total shithead but as long as you """believe""" in God then you're good to go. Catholicism has the power to do the most good by pushing it's followers to actually BE and DO good.

V I A M E D I A
I
A
M
E
D
I
A

Lmao get the fuck out with your church with shitty cartoons plastered everywhere.

Catholicism denies the nature of man and doesn't appreciate Jesus as our saviour. Also a pope is an idol

Ugly as sin itself. These are only beautiful if you’re attempting to out shine Muslims.

I know right it's almost as bad as worshipping in a cave!

Here he is folks!

Our first Protestant Cuck
please tell me how great it is to praise the Lord in a dining hall

>Catholicism denies the nature of man
What did (((you))) mean by this?

>doesn't appreciate Jesus as our saviour
>pope is an idol
Irrelevant to the point of: the religion doing the most good in the physical realm

It doesn't
It was literally funded by Jesus, God Himself
It isn't, no one worships the pope

I agree. A church cannot be a church without iconography to assist in veneration.

>hallowed out
heh, nice wordplay

>no one worships the pope

Oh but they do. Similar with their saints. Only protestants follow the true path

>Catholicucks and their pedopriests

Thank you. Grew up going to Russian orthodox churches similar to this.

>bragging about crappy buildings
>However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: 49‘Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.

1/10 solicited a reply like the (you) whore that you are.

>Caring more about worldly possessions than worship of the Lord
God will punish your vanity and idolic worship

Woah look at this ugly protestant church

>All Christians were wrong before Martin Luther came about
Wow this really rebooted my computer

Yeah, it's really classy

God told Moses to erect a tent for the house of God.

You dont even read the Bible, because if you did you wouldn't be Catholic.

This, Catholics care more about how their church looks, rather than the message being presented within it.

looks nice
Its a shame it will be converted into a Mosque

Over my dead body.

>Worshipping a brown kike on a stick
I seriously hope none of you do this.

>Being an adult with imaginary friends
Absolutely pathetic

He also had the Jews build the Temple in Jerusalem. Twice. What's your point?

>Now it came to pass when the king was dwelling in his house, and the Lord had given him rest from all his enemies all around, that the king said to Nathan the prophet, “See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of God dwells inside tent curtains.”
>Then Nathan said to the king, “Go, do all that is in your heart, for the Lord is with you.”
>But it happened that night that the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying, “Go and tell My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Would you build a house for Me to dwell in? For I have not dwelt in a house since the time that I brought the children of Israel up from Egypt, even to this day, but have moved about in a tent and in a tabernacle. Wherever I have moved about with all the children of Israel, have I ever spoken a word to anyone from the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd My people Israel, saying, ‘Why have you not built Me a house of cedar?’”’
>2 Samuel 7:1-7

So you admit you're only catholic / orthodox because le pretty churches?

In the U.S. there are many protestant cathedrals that are just as grandiose if that's your thing.

Hell look at any mormon temple like the one in salt lake city

>mormons
>protestants
Being this ignorant. That said, Temple Square is a great place to meet Mormon qts. They give free tours there throughout the day.

>Why would anyone be Protestant?

Higher GDP. Beating Papist countries in war. Having larger and richer Empires will do.

Mormons aren't even protestant, and pic related is on their temple square anyway. Nice try kike.

This. Catholicism is a religion of literal subhumans: Mexicans, Filipinos, Irish, Poles, etc.

Why are American ''churches'' so ugly?

Americans are truly the brainlets of the Christian faith.

>completely missing the point

Here have another protestant cathedral. OPs whole argument is as retarded as someone converting to Islam because they have cool masjids

>perfectly good pipe organ
>desecrating the house of God with obnoxious pseudo-rock "worship" songs instead
Cancer. GIVE ME BACK MY HYMNS YOU ASSHOLES

He looks like a nice man.