Kaguya Thursday

Reminder, Subject F is a best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/young_jump/status/776303601585037313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wait for it you fucking idiot.

NO

I want Kaguya NOW

There's nothing new to discuss until Jag dumps. Stop making these threads prematurely, most people pefer to find the thread when it's already out.

Their eye are just so yandere like damn. 10/10

Kaguya was a huge bitch last chapter, president is a poorfag that needs to work and she
1-Ruined his phone which prevented him from checking the trains
2-Made him use his bike, which could've ended with him sick.

Honestly she fucking sucks.

As much as I like having a thread already up, I'm going to be out most of the day. The translation is pretty much done but I won't be able to edit and dump it until I'm back, which will probably be pretty late this evening. I'll make a new thread if this one dies.

>mid autumn festival today
>kaguya thursday

It's beautiful.

Kaguya-sama best girl.

Does this say that they have printed 200.000 copies?
twitter.com/young_jump/status/776303601585037313

It does.

We are supposed to keep this alive this Jag dumps or what? I don't get the purpose of making this thread.

There is no purpose in making it 7-9 hours early. That doesn't stop general-enablers from doing it every week.

Well then, I will wait for normal thread then, I don't want to go through posts to find a dump.

OP is acting spoiled.

What are the chances of having it animated? They've got enough chapters for a cour. Heck, Monmusu got greenlit with less than what Kaguya has now.

>Subject F

She has a rape fetish.

Monmusu is monthly. It had a lot more than Kaguya has now.

>President is not on the cover

I'm still fucking mad, fuck you AKA.

I hope that he's in the 4th cover now and Ishigami gets the 3rd because otherwise it would look like he's less important than Kaguya and Fujiwara

>Subject F
>The annoying third wheel natural disaster creature that constantly gets in Shirogane, Kaguya, and Hayasaka's way
She needs to be removed.

I would bet money the 3rd one will be Hayasaka and 4th one restarts with Kaguya again.

Aka knows his audience. We'll probably either get Kaguya again or Hayasaka.