You're not Chad

Unless you look like an Abercrombie & Fitch model, your white supremacists views will be laughed at.

pic related is op

>they subconsciously view nazis as handsome and in shape

What did they mean by this ?

> nazi cosplay helmet

that's just a black hard hat. TIL bob the builder is a nazi.

nobody likes boomie LARPers. identitarianism is the only way to attract normies and not fuck ugly faggots

>ideology is moot if who's talking about it is ugly
What a weird way to think.

its from nazis calling themselves the master race.

Fat rolls on the back of your neck are implicitly white.

These people just like to paint everything they don't like as nazi. I'm not even surprised anymore when I see them make historically inaccurate or just blatantly uneducated comparisons.

imagine getting tackled by a 6-8 325 lb Anifa in a tiny helmet. yea i cant either

ANYONE
who doesnt lift AND dress good is bad optics. Face it, ugly fat losers is what makes up most of the neo-nazi larpers and cringy Magapeedes.

identitarianism is the only way forward, well dressed men with good haircuts and excellent physiques.

BODY POSITIVITY
O. O
D. S
Y. I
T
I
V
I
T
Y

Most people associate "Nazis" with early-20's young men in the military. If the guy in OP looked like pic related that smug Twitter bitch would probably be ready to secure a future for white children then and there.

I don’t wanna be chad I wanna be chads sex slave

its true though, most kekistani nazi larper faggots are pathetic looking specimens.
Not surprising considering the low self-esteem they all suffer from.
Same low self-esteem that pushes them towards the collectivism trap.

the guy's clearly a fucking giant

based jew

also what happened to violence against nazis cos this shit is tame

i found this post and they're genuinely talking about fat shaming lol

Yeah because leftists are the most beautiful people ever...

Tell him bubba!

>Unless you look like an Abercrombie & Fitch model, your white supremacists views will be laughed at.

Unless you look composed, healthy, and sane, ANY view you have will be laughed at.

Ok but how is that a nazi cosplay helmet ?

Fat or ugly college girls mocking ugly white supremacists is top notch hypocrisy

>all my "body shaming" shit only applies to my ugly body
>all my "you can be intelligent no matter how you look" shit only applies to my ugly stupid friends

Btw
>Abercrombie & Fitch
>Not nazi

Pick one

> has a sex change operation
> still has a giant pecker