twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neat thread.

milagro man part 3 when?

choose

The don of course

Bottom right
>Hol and J.Geil

>people keep including King Crimson in these
We've been over this. Unless you're GER you literally cannot beat KC. There is no debate when he's included.

Araki sounds promising since he is creator. If not him then Harvest user or Trump. One is swarm of 500 protectors, other is almost invincible bodyguard

>yfw milagro man is flashback man
>yfw milagro man is the villain

French ninja turtle

D4C can easily by tricking him.

King Crimson won't protect anyone who isn't user, reatard

Donald Trump Done Dirt Cheap
obviously

What of you were the user?

>tricking him
>implying you can trick someone who literally sees the future and can easily negate anything you try to do
But it's irrelevant because you will have no chance to kill him if he's your enemy. If you don't pick him you'll just die no matter who protects you.

By tricking him

Fusion Fag, Fusion Fag, please answer me.
When will you make Notorious D4C?

So the 3rd OP will appear after AHF or after RPS Kid?

>Attack both Diavolo and you
>He sees it and has to use time erase to evade death
>He can't change fate for anyone but himself in erased time
>You died

You can if you use something with a delayed effect.
Rat poisons kill the vermin in a way that they don't feel a thing for 24h so they don't learn to avoid poison.

Metallica would have beaten him if Narancia didn't fucking shoot him out of nowhere. There are plenty of ways to beat KC, most of part 6 stands can do it.

after AHF, RPS kid had no appearance in the second OP

If he chooses to sacrifice himself to help you, you have no bodyguard and you die

>everybody tells me to read the manga
>read part 4
>amazing stand designs, characters and story
>get excited
>read part 5
>buzz disappears
>shitty ending, few good characters
>instead of reading thorught part 6 i just read summaries on the wiki
>probably gonna do the same with other parts
>don't care about spoilers since every next part has shittier stand desings
Why do parts 3 and 4 have the best stand desings? Like what the fuck.

Do you realize that KC can't actually erase its death? The whole point behind the blood trick is that the stuff in erased time still happen, all that it gets erased are your memories of it.

This, I don't see why people think King Crimson is literally invincible. Its extremely powerful in close range of course, but something with a large area of effect like a bomb or timed power like poison would kill him.

New chapter spoilers here

yonkouprod.com/jojolion-chapter-58-spoilers/

Gappy looks slightly different desu, Araki drew him nicely. Also I wonder what joubin says at the end to make Norisuke look worried?

KC won't die in the erased time to begin with. Diavolo can't get hurt when he's skipping.

>The whole point behind the blood trick is that the stuff in erased time still happen, all that it gets erased are your memories of it.
Exactly. So many people are fucking retarded, thinking that KC actually erases time, it's not even remotely complicated to understand.

THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR

IT'S AN EYESORE

I'M SO CONFUSED

I am pretty sure Jobin or Kaato is the villain especially Kaato

What the hell did Kaatos stand just did to that table?
Why did Joshu wanted to peek at his moms tits?

The leaks of the new part 8 chapter are out

yonkouprod.com/jojolion-chapter-58-spoilers/

>Joshu taking his mother's clothes off
>Joubin acting like a piece of shit
I can't wait for the latest chapter.

I think her ability has to do with Space - not in the same way as FV but....

It looked similar to Hatos heels

Agree to disagree? Part 5 isn't my favorite by any metric, but I fucking love some of the stands. King Crimson, Sex Pistols, Purple Haze, Sticky Fingers...all great. Plus there were interesting powers like Grateful Dead and Beach Boy. I feel like the designs only improve with time, Nut King Call and Soft and Wet are two of my favorite stands.

What a cute pizza

It's like Chocolate Disco, but only in the area covered by the cards (including the space between cards).

I think it stores an object between two specific cards and releases them when they are no longer pressed together or something.
Sort of like D4C.

JOSHU WANTS MILKY

My theory is that she can insert one object to another object and when someone touches that object it releases. For example the chair was in the playing cards and when Joshu touched it it released.

>Araki will never colour the manga himself

jizza on pizza

>You've already seen all of Bowie Kira animated
Why do I feel so empty

Why did David do DiU: Turbo Edition

just fuck off.
you may meme and shit on gio, diavolo or "depth" of part 5.
but part 5 fights/stands are pretty awesome.

>Best boys stand will forever live on as best milfs stand
noice

>Why did Joshu wanted to peek at his moms tits?
He was trying to be a good son and fix a loose thread on her dress with Nut King Call, but fucked it up.

Let's be honest - DIU needed a quicker pace. Pepole would have gotten bored of the earlier episodes if they kept the SC pace

So main villain - Jobin or Kaato?

youre dumb

they both die and fuse in the wall eyes, becoming the ultimate villain

>"Fucked it up"

Why not both? Joubin is giving me some overconfident BtD Kira vibes in the spoilers. He just seems too happy when Joubin gets impaled on the chair, and he seems to be doing something with Kyo that Norisuke doesn't approve of.

Same here, i'll just probably read part 4 again.

What about the guy from Gappys flashback?

>Pepole would have gotten bored of the earlier episodes
i do not care about those people

>Try to come up with cool stand powers
>Realize after a long time that this has already been done in a similar way by a stand you'd forgotten about and just remembered
fuck

>Doppio's KC == Diavolo's KC
Doppio only has Epitaph and KC's arms.

Post your favorite volume cover

did they ever tell mark's fiance that mark got dissolved in half by an aztec goo man?

True but i have a feeling that was a beta Jobin or Arkai forgot

Nice blog.
Also good job not even saying what stand it is you're talking about.

I doubt it's either of those. If it is Joubin, he himself would've had to have changed how he looked so Josuke wouldn't recognize him.

Personally I think it was beta Damo and Araki had a better idea for his design later on.

>Its going to be a new rock human
>Shogeki Yongu
>His stand is Harvest over heaven.

Did you all forget Cheep Tricks user is in the OP?

Part 8 designs are not bad too

I don't think so
Araki has done redesigns before but never that radical

translations when?

Joubin's fringe is similar to the Flashback Man's, so if it's an early design for anyone it's him.

>Jobin is SBRuniverse's Shigechi
>He later gets a sub stand
>Speed King: Harvest

>People who were blown by KQ reincarnate in SBR-verse

>Araki has done redesigns before
l know about Anasui, but who else?

>Doyouhaveanyevidencetobackthatup.jpg
Besides that, it's literally the last fight before BtD and all the fights between AHF and BtD (or Cheap Trick) are nowhere to be seen. Not to mention the fact that this is a 39-ep season, and we got a 13-ep long OP, so it only makes sense to get a new one after ep. 26. So 3 more weeks (cause the first episode of cour hasn't shown the OP, at least not so far in this season)

Where?

Every member of the Part 3 cast

The problem is that Jobin appeared just a few chapters after that and he looked nothing like him.

I wish Killer Queen would blow me.

Nut King Call had his arms changed its minor but still

Jotaro's part 4 outfits and Rohan

I know, I said in a different post that if it was Joubin that he'd have to change how he'd look if he didn't want Josuke to recognize him.

my friend had this cool idea about a stand.

Its basically a mobile phone with an app , once you click the app a small window appears where you can input a maximum of 3 numbers.

If you type "666" you unleash hell on the nearby area if you type "404" you delete something from this world,etc..

So each combination can give you a cool effect.

Valentine
Iggy

>People can't change clothes

>implying they weren't just alt universe Valentines

>implying Valentine didn't just wanted to get /fit/

>Josuke wears his uniform all the time

The lock stand user went from being lanky to a manlet. Surface stand user as well and in the manga there was a comment that Kohchi has the power to make everyone he beats, become shorter. It was a joke of course but still

>I'm fat
>I want to fight /fit/ guys
>I can use my stand to swap myself with other version of myself

explain each villains motive with one picture

bonus points for shitty OC

What's with all that gooey whtesnake looking shit around Hollys room? Is it a stand attack or something? Gappy looks like he knows something after he speaks to the doctors, maybe he asked them what's up with the shit around the window and they couldn't see it

>most creative
>airplane
>kick bullets
>virus
>life
>ice
>age
>shrink

I like how meta Araki went with that guy.

>"My name is Chocolate Disco. Thats all im going to say."

are a faggot
>I can't respond so I am just going to say (you)