Anti-Semitic Trolls Are Targeting Ben Shapiro’s Sister and It’s Horrifying

>Nevertheless, the “alt-right” fit the puzzle pieces together. They seem to have first identified Abigail on Sup Forums, famously dubbed by the Washington Post as the Internet’s own bogeyman. Sup Forums is infamous for spreading fake news and helping far right trolls viralize their memes.

>However they found her, there’s no sign that they are about to let up. The online harassment of family members is now one more thing we have to look forward to for taking a stand against the far right.

You've pissed off Ben Shapiro, Sup Forums. You're all going down.

forward.com/opinion/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>and It’s Horrifying
thank's for telling me how to feel about this, forming my own thoughts is hard work

Kike deserves it.

Ben and Sup Forums agree on like 85% of shit

We asked Ben to stop posting his sister's pics here to get attention for himself. That's just not right. It's not our fault he destroyed his reputation by supporting Hillary out of butthurt over Trump, so no one cares what he says about anything anymore. Life goes on; get a job bagging groceries or something, Benji.

you would target kids you piece of shit

>posts thread about shapiros sister
>no picture
faggot

Holy fucking kek, i love you guys

The nasty comments were a false flag from leftists. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

What exactly did she do?

>implying this isn't exactly what she wanted

Nothing

All I've ever seen is people wanting to suck on her milkers. She will be spared.

drink some more vodka yagoff

SOMEONE POST THOSE KHAZAR MILKERS RIGHT NOW!

We only want to breed her

someone post the gif so I can fap

Will never understand how Jews keep tricking Americans into privatized healthcare.

wew lad

I can’t wait for Ben “I’m 5’9” I swear” Shapiro to go after us.

The crime of being born Jewish, I guess. baka

Also add to that the fact of being an apparently smart young lady who is borderline gorgeous and also has big boobies.

Some people can't stand that kind of stuff.

We can't help ourselves, her very body ties in perfectly with our Nicaraguan breast milking image database.

Why are we so fucking funny

Stop white-knighting, Ahmed.

Fucking kek

I am not harassing her i want her nourishment. Poppie needs mulk.

I had to wank to Kat dennings pictures to supliment my need for bens sister, I hope we havnt scared her away already

>Not a single picture of her is being posted

Is she ugly?

fuck off shlomo

she only dislikes the attention because we're unattractive

Why this kike keeps blasting a Cambodian basket weaving forum?

>“Ben Shapiro Now Using His Sister’s Khazar Milkers to Bring All the Goys to the Yard.”
fucking kek

Do they think they can hide?

any screenshot of the yt comments?

Half and half. She has huge tits with a nice frame downside she has a Jew face.

>Anti-Semitic Trolls Are Targeting Ben Shapiro’s Sister and It’s Horrifying
y-you mean us?

To be fair getting loads of messages from perverts saying god knows what i bet was a shock first thing in the morning

>“Ben Shapiro Now Using His Sister’s Khazar Milkers to Bring All the Goys to the Yard.”

That make me lol too

Unrelated question.
Is Ben a manlet?

you maybe are but im the perfect one to goy her

ben is good for debating feminists, trannies and other SJWs. His opinions on policy are a much more mixed bag and he loves to cry antisemitism

Never change Sup Forums, never change

Truly the best timeline

>she was forced to turn them off
>oyyyyy veyyyyyy, antisemetizm

>and It’s Horrifying
>Horrifying
beautiful*

>she has the misfortune of being conservative pundit Ben Shapiro’s sister
I'll say.

time for an article: "The specifically goyish perviness of Sup Forums"

youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8
Also here btw

So idiots were bored. Got it.

Here's the truth. Someone was posting threads like "What does Sup Forums think of Ben Shapiro?" and "Why is this guy such a good Jews?" dozens of times a day. I figured it was Ben himself, trying to make himself relevant again, since he hasn't been since he embarrassed himself over the election. Then those stopped a few days ago, and suddenly pics of his sister started showing up.

So I still wonder if it's an attempt to make him relevant again by giving him a deplorable enemy to pontificate against. If he did it himself with his sister's pics, that's disgusting. If someone else did it, he should be mad at them, not us.

You know, if she'd just wait it out and not give people any satisfaction, people would get bored. I mean, who bothers to mess with Adria Richards or Miss 5 Guys anymore? And they actually deserved it. Abigail dindu nuffin and people that aren't angry won't keep it up.

reminder :
republican meme flag = israeli poster
>republican meme flag = israeli poster
republican meme flag = israeli poster

When did the whole "... and it's horrifying" or "...and it's a good thing" come from?
I can't recall ever seeing stupid shit like that before.
Do they really think people are so stupid that they have to put the emotion they're intending to invoke in the title.
It's so fucking lazy.
I hate this gay earth

This shortlet faggot is trying false-flag his ugly kike sister into relevancy. Sage any threads about his ugly sister

sister milky!!! sisters khazar milkers!!! milkers on my face!! user want milkers NOW!

Good.i hope they rape her
I hate his promoting jew religion
With that hat on... all the time
Religion is private thing Ben

>weapons-grade Goytube comments

lol, she even sounds like shapiro's sister

holy fuck shes a hot jew

>implying people on this board don't want to fuck her

Me likey kosher milky
Can't look into Jewy face tho.

Reminds me of the book youtuber /lit/ found. I can't find the fucking screencap.

She took it a step further and shut down her YouTube channel altogether. God bless Sup Forums.

Weinstein aprove$

FPBP #OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL

Where is Norwaybot when you need him?

Hot jews

That haircut really suits her. The images of her in some play with a belt make her look like a different person. She's a prime qt 3.14 in that webm.

Oy gevalt, goyim, my precious sister is being ridiculed on the internet, someone call the ADL!

Sage'd for faggotry.

>khazar milkers

top fucking kek

>alt-right trolls
I though it was Russia?

>tfw your tits are to heavy

Das kazar grosen milch

このクソ外人、日本人じゃない。貴様を殺ってやがる、このjew loving オカマ野郎。

with audio
youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8

Oy vey Dem bastids aren't listening to da Jew controlled opposition.

literally almost choked on my beer reading this one.
>too bad you didn't
kys

FPBP

Burst into laughter in a packed bar
Fuck now people are looking at me weird

I can't stop laughing at his twitter picture

Heh.

Tough luck Benji old boy.

Kek

Wadda seta lampshades on dat

He's a fucking neocon. Those views don't align with anyone but plebs from le_donald.

Oh come on, we're not targeting her, we love her and her big milkies. If there's one jew you should not not hate it's Abigail Shapiro the amazing opera singer. How's that for a headline

Prove it

This. Wtf is the point of trolling this girl other than she represents what you will never be or have? Now, if she steps out of line any criticism is just hate speech.
>inb4 she represents Jews
>inb4 any Jewish criticism is already considered hate speech

Well deserved.

Yeah. I did one insulting both he and his sis in the same meme. Never ask a creative autist to make $#it up unless you're willing to accept the fallout.

I gotchu senpai.

>racist police
ours is as much "racist" as yours
>border wall
yeah it's place only between us and the palis,
if mexico were sending suicide bombers every day to the us, even obama would've built that wall
>minorities
meh, happens as often as a holocaust memorial gets desecrated in the us. No biggy

and kys

i want to be abigails little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her khazar milkers. her talmudic khazar milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her abigail blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo abigail blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her abigail hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her abigail hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her abigail face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Oh fuck off faggot
Whats the point of trolling anyone?
Schadenfreude is our endgame