Need suggestions for an app

This app is somehow supposed to improve the west. This could be trough tradition or increasing white birth rates. I am just not sure exactly what problem I can solve. So my question is, can Sup Forums find any suggestions for a good app concept that would improve Europe.

Nice map fag

Dating for whites? Like find your white match maker
Ethnic dating?
A game to describe how whites are dying out, and why it's up to us to defeat them?

Also, Map is shit. WTF.

Just make a conservative people dating app where they post confy homes they have

Be quiet about the map for 1 sec please. I am trying to save the west. I just picked whatever showed up on google ffs.

App must require

Christian affiliation:

European roots:

Conservative spectrum:

Prefaces with cautions of inner city living, public schooling, etc.

Guess if a congressman, banker, media pundit, or actor is Jewish/gay?

all of them are creepy like the spook in the corner of my screen

>Christian affiliation:
Good luck getting the under 30s then!

instead try "Western civilization" with a nod to christian influence.
Atheists who work a real ob and don't piss away all their money prefer to pay less taxes and hate the scumbags attracted by the Gibs the government doles out attract.

a significant reason things have been going down hill is the wealth redistribution from productive to parasitic.

Sincerely an atheist who believes evolution had an effect above the neck and genetics determines health and potential for intelligence

I belive in evolution, yet I am christian. I belive belif and science can be seperate.

An app that eliminates Alimony?

How?

>atheist
>believes in evolution
choose one

FashDate

Also, there should be a preliminary test on what family values should be.

>white birth rates

Yeah, you go find yourself a nice girl that shares your views on racial purity.

>pic related

I would have it be an app to organize like minded individuals. From what I gather, being proud of your race (if your white) and nation are frowned upon in Europe. Making it easier to find friends and bond over common ideas would be a good start. I would try to incorporate studying history or celebrating it at the very least. Anyways, just a few ideas. Best of luck on your app.

make a tinder for whites who want to spawn little aryans

it would literally be 100% male

Thanks for the suggestion.

Lmao

Condom app

You turn the app on and it protects from pregnancy... or that's what the users think, but by the time they realize, it's too late.

Result: thousands of pregnant teens and skyrocketed birth rates.

>Condom app
>You turn the app on and it protects from pregnancy... or that's what the users think, but by the time they realize, it's too late.
>Result: thousands of pregnant teens and skyrocketed birth rates.

Genius

An app? It an't gonna work, as it would eventually get taken over by degenerate Chads and Stacies, as they are the only ones who actually use such services, normal people don't.
And your map is shit, if you count Russia in - count us out.

FaceApp allowed to change your race. It was very popular, but then the function was removed because of pressure. You could make an app with that function and maybe make it even better. If well executed with good design this would be a guaranteed hit.

Except if you choose nigger you become super ugly