I'm just now finding out about this absolute fucking madman. I must've been living under a rock

I'm just now finding out about this absolute fucking madman. I must've been living under a rock.

>In 2013, Fury told an interviewer before his first fight at Madison Square Garden that he would "hang" his own sister if she was promiscuous

>That same year he was fined £3,000 for calling fellow boxers David Price and Tony Bellew "gay lovers".[109]

>In May 2016 the Fury team released a training camp update video which included Fury voicing opposition to transgenderism and also to bestiality and rape but suggested they might eventually be legalised, due to the increasing number of formerly taboo practises becoming accepted, and saying: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all."[113][114]

>Responding on Twitter to the controversy, Fury wrote that "all the Zionist media outlets are on my back, because I speak the truth!" and blamed Jews for killing Jesus.[116]

Of course he cucked to keep his career but this man is, I dare say it, /ourboxer/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/6q9xdz/whats_your_favourite_tyson_fury_quote/
youtube.com/watch?v=aHx-4rZ8Nns
youtube.com/watch?v=f3rhYdm_yDE
youtube.com/watch?v=479l-lMFDh4
youtube.com/watch?v=59wDP2ar1WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh imaginary bearded space ghost

Fury doesn't give a fuck, he has some problems though.

He's a gypsy unfortunately so he'd get the gas

> get beaten your skull in repeatedly
> iq drops
> become redpilled

Sorry for the Plebbit link but here's a good collection of some of his funniest quotes. I love the big fat cokehead and can't wait until he comes back and boxes Femi's head off

reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/6q9xdz/whats_your_favourite_tyson_fury_quote/

it pissed me off that no one supported him when he won the world title but as soon as overrated black guy anthony joshua won the title which was VACATED from fury, they were all behind him.

here's a funny clip of tyson fury, the best current boxer: youtube.com/watch?v=aHx-4rZ8Nns

This guy is awesome. I bet he posts here.

>David Gaye
So obvious yet somehow still funny

> you see you
> you plumber from Liverpool
> it's personal between me and you
> and I'm gonna do you some serious harm
> you
> BIG
> STIFF
> IDIOT
> also
> they're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when I'm finished with you
> also
> you are getting it
> for sure
> call me out
> call me any names and you are getting it
> and you know your gay lover Tony Bellew?
> I'll fight him between rounds

based Tyson is an absolute hero

we can give him honorary woke white kekistani status

Perfect cadence, can't help but read it in his voice

>fellow MAGApedes, this man is le red-pilled like us! XD

Grow up you silly cunt.

Also, he's mentally unwell and will likely never box again, he's been on-off about coming back for about 18 months now.

>"Come April 20th, this guy's getting knocked spark out. Guaranteed, 100%. I hope him and his trainer believe in magic, because he's going to need a lot of magic to beat Tyson Fury. Steve Cunningham, the whole of Philadelphia behind him couldn't beat me - together. Never mind him on his own, there's not a man 200lbs on the planet who can beat me. And I ain't coming here to play games or talk nonsense, and I'm here to fight. And I hope you're here to fight too. And you talk a good game, 'I'm from Philly, I'm a tough guy, gangster', but let's have it real - I mean business, and I'm going to hurt you seriously April 20th. I hope you understand that, I hope your trainer understands that, I hope your wife understands that, I hope everybody understands it, because I mean business, I didn't come to the USA to play tip tap boxing. I came here to do demolition jobs on cruiserweights. I'm not named after a battleship or whatever - end of."

he's a very fat hog now, he'll die from diabetes soon

Huurrr duurr so base!!!!! Kill yourself niggerloving piece of shit

>fury
>getting his head battered by anyone

try again mate

of course there are tons of /ourguys/ in martial arts. anyone with healthy levels of testosterone is racist.

He's a gypo. He's right about all of those things but he's still a gypo.

magnficent

Mentally unwell? keep reading the papers you soft cunt. Hes just a pikey that got too much money and went on a coke binge.

Carl Froch is right-wing too, often supports Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson on Twitter

Find me a mentally well gypo and I'll personally suck both yours and your dad's dick for free.

Touché

Niggerlover

EIGHTY THOUSAND

/ourguy/

>gas
no

Andy Lee is well-spoken and mild mannered. Sky Sports had him co-commentating on the Ryan Burnett show the other week and he was really good

youtube.com/watch?v=f3rhYdm_yDE

Video related.

Boxing is red pilled as fuck. You have to be tough and pretty smart, at least in a cognitive sense. It really is like playing chess, but while trying not to get your face smashed in.

He's a based Irish man and good Catholic.

Don't confuse well-spoken for mentally well.

>irish
He's a traveller (gypsie). They're their own thing.

>be brainwashed by all the zionist jewish banks.

Wew lad, he is fully red pilled.

He's fucking great and him vs AJ would be the biggest fight ever but the butthurt kikes have banned him for being too woke

AJ up to the gills on roids but they won't give Fury a boxing license.

Sure, but Andy Lee just seems like a normal guy. Definitely bucks the trend of all gypsies being psychotic like the Fury family and Billy Joe Saunders. I saw Nathan Gorman, nephew of the King of the Gypsies, Bartley Gorman, being interviewed on TV the other day and he seemed like a decent lad too

Not really, they're distinct but still Irish. His surname comes from Gaelic.

>seem
Keyword.

>nobody but Tyson Fury can punch Tyson Fury

>mentally ill man goes on bizarre rants about the gays and the Jews
>Sup Forums thinks he's based

Pottery.

>Of course he cucked to keep his career but this man is, I dare say it, /ourboxer/
No he didn't, he just failed a drugs test which sent him on a bit of a negative one. Fury is definetely /ourboxer/ he's woke af.

Irish people and Irish gypsies are one and the same. There's no ethnic difference between us.

When asked about this punch he said "My family told me not to beat myself up over it"

the greatest video of all time, thanks for reminding me, i almost forgot to watch it today

Says the fucking back stabbing bong. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=479l-lMFDh4

>Brazil btfo

definitely not gay that. you need gassed

Well you are pol so clearly pol doesn't think that

He's a good Galway man. The Furys are a decent clan despite being Travellers.

>Ukranians don't even understand the concept of a sure bet

youtube.com/watch?v=59wDP2ar1WA

every interview he does is entertaining

>offering to suck peoples cocks without any prompting

>not gay

ok pal

Hey schlomo

The point of a sure bet is that it's sure. I am not offering to suck a cock because I would NEVER lose the bet. Therefore I'm only making a comment on the sheer impossibility of the subject of the bet, in this case, finding a sane gypo.

Do keep up, Ruskie.

They only say that to get European grants for minorities. They were considered a social group up until very recently when they saw the money on offer. Their 'language' isn't actually a language. It's just a coded form of Irish where they swap vowels and consonants around so outsiders can't understand their scheming.

His uncle Peter is one of the biggest crime lords in Manchester and has literally killed people. His dad John is a mental fucker who not long ago served time for gouging someone's eye out

>disable or remove parts of your brain
>become liberal atheist
Stay away from magnets, kiddo.

wish he was good enough to beat woodley :(

>his job is to literally get brain damage
>voices same opinions as me

interesting

#
There's a difference between Irish travelers who got all intents and purposes are fully white and can be rehabilitated and true Gypsies from northern Indian roots who are even more disgusting than Jews.

>i do say old chap, i rather offered to suck a mans genitalia, for no particular reason. and what you simply csnt comprehend old bean is that that is simply not in any way a reflection of my utter faggotry, because you dont understand a totally unrelated issue im trying to confuse the whole issue with.

>pip pip

ok, glad you cleared that up for me there

Fury has never been KO'd or lost a fight so no worries there.

Sorry lad, I don't speak Russian.

we totally believe you
so undoubtedly authentic

Brit's are cancer, ignore them

This. British media love Joshua.

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums nowadays? Anyone who names the jew is an ally, regardless of their ideology, that's one thing everyone on Sup Forums agreed upon, now all I see are shills, slide threads, and jew/niggers lovers. What the fuck.

Like the man said, there is no difference between travellers and the native Irish.

sad but we can still drop redpills, there's literally nothing they can do against the truth in the long run

Agreed. It couldn't be more transparent how much they push AJ and basically wanted to sweep Fury under the rug. Even though what he achieved was better than AJ. I reckon their nightmare is Fury coming back and beating AJ so they'd rather he be forgotten about.

AJ had an ankle bracelet for dealing drugs iirc.

>that pic
this is satire, right?

>satire
lol someone's new
no, it's not, the holocaust is actually complete bollocks

Thread is full of jews

Sup Forums is full of jews
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt for the odd newfag and lurkers
it's not as if it was hard to debunk either

Is there a bigger version of this picture?

Red pill me on gypsies

click on filename nufag

Only one of us could beat the slavic menace.

But you're an Anglo and Hitler literally bombed you with warplanes.

not his first choice though