What are some wholesome, red-pilled shows?

What are some wholesome, red-pilled shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/72zLHGCOm-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you go scientologist for that redhead when she was in her prime knowing that they would never let you leave?

Regular Show

Nah, too tall, I like being able to see over the top of my woman's head.
Probably ancestral instinct to keep watch and keep her safe.
Plus tall chicks just look awkward.

Nah, i'd fuck the big eyed loli chick.

eromanga sensei

Berlin Station
Deutschland 83
Fargo

She's 5'8"

How fucking short are you?

There aren't many shows that are openly redpilled. There are some that are redpilled but only sneak bits in here and there so as to keep General Joo's nose out of their face.

I can't tell if Rick & Morty is slightly redpilled. They have made references to jews and shit, but I don't know if that is just the creator pandering to people like us

Mongrels

youtu.be/72zLHGCOm-0

Oh, she looks fucking huge in the show lol.
I'm '5"11.
>huuurrr manlet duuurrrrr
Fuck off.

The sopranos

Fucking manlet

Seriously there is NONE. You can throw out your television and your Netflix 1month trial by now because it’s all pure shit. Why are you tryn to search trough television the redpills you can experience or create in real life ? People are lazy as fuck these days.

*tips fedora*

how many hours have you spent on Sup Forums today?

be honest

Fuck, this show hits me so hard in the highschool nostalgia feels

>be in grade 10
>have a man-cave in my moms basement very similar to Eric Foremans
>have my buddies from school over every weekend. we all sit in a circle around the coffee table like this and smoke weed.
>we watch that 70s Show in the Background just for the background noise
>some of the greatest times of my entire life stem from smoking pot in a circle around my coffee table
>my basement sorta became a semi-hot spot
>for a brief moment in grade 10 I had a few of the cool kids in my basement to blaze
>One time, one of the most popular, well like kids in school came over to my house. It was 5pm. Both my parents were home and just upstairs, and completely unaware to them, we were all smoking pot in the basement
>I was fucking paranoid. I was so terrified my mom was going to come down and get me in shit in front of everyone
>everyone was being loud, everyone just started busting out the weed and smoking. And I was just sitting awkwardly and nervously
>some of the guys started getting loud, so I said in a beta way "h-hey guys, maybe could we please try and keep it down?"
>I remember the fucking look the most popular guy in school gave me. Shortly after that, he left, along with 2 other cool guys
>Leaving just me and the usual gang alone
>But we still had good times despite
/blog

Fuck off to plebbit

x a v i e r : r e n e g a d e a n g e l

# b o g p i l l e d

>be the cool guy in a fags basement
>smok'n 420 and bust'n with my boys
>fag saya "hey keep it down or my mom will hear"
>laugh louder
>fags mom comes down to see what's happening
>we get her smok'n and then butt fuck her
>we all bust & then leave
>good times

this show is not redpilled. they let the fucking foreigner marry the hot older sister so he wouldn't get deported.